ADULTS ONLY Message board

• View author's info Posted on Dec 16, 2005 at 07:25 PM

• 343Comments

• View author's info Posted on May 19, 2006 at 10:04 PM

pdoratheexplorer write:
    Nuttin like gettin paid to post funny stuff..

Man what a dik!! Ha ha ha OMGoodness! That even made me blush and honey thats not easy to do!!
  • View author's info Posted on May 19, 2006 at 04:04 PM

And now opening in town near you....

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on May 19, 2006 at 08:26 AM

pdoratheexplorer write:

HOLY CHIT!
  • View author's info Posted on May 19, 2006 at 08:18 AM

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on May 19, 2006 at 08:15 AM

Just for the men!!!
    Now don't go forgettin about us gals ya hear?
  • View author's info Posted on May 19, 2006 at 08:06 AM

Time to think about everyone!!!

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on May 19, 2006 at 05:13 AM

TnTrBak write:
    It's a fukin joke!

That's cool, it just grossed me out! lol.
  • View author's info Posted on May 19, 2006 at 05:12 AM

Softie: Thanks! I am checking out the sites.
  • View author's info Posted on May 18, 2006 at 05:51 PM

I've done some checking on the parent company and their other match sites.
    Well over 30 other match sites.. WE may be the largest with paying members, I didnt have time to check them all but here are the likes of em.. Tallfriends, Ebonyfriends, Nudistfriends, Gothicmatch, Interracialmatch, Militaryfriends, Millionairematch, collegeromances, sportsfriends, deafs, greekcupid, positivesingles, singleparentmatch, catholiccupid, muslimtime, muslimfriends,.. ect.... Their adding more also.. Just havent as of yet...

Take your pick, many for all races, religions-faiths, tastes, afflictions, ages, status..

Some may be of help for their members to hear and chat with others of same interest... As BK has been for many here including me!...

I wont go into detail but just to say the last two are full of hate towards my country, my beliefs and my values.. I wont be contributing to their hate of me and my country.. Bk is a cash cow which is supporting all the free members there and Im upset that as a paying member Here I have contributed to it also.. NO MORE for ME... Check em out yourselves, Religious threads especially.. They dont want peace just our destruction!..
    Thats all I ask.. For me Its enough to end things here! Was Stabbed in my back for all Ive put in here (2-yrs now)..

No more money from me...
    Will be off to (BAO) USA.. (bike american onl*ine)

Peace & Ride Safe...
  • View author's info Posted on May 18, 2006 at 05:50 AM

contessa_98 write:
    OH...I WANT ONE TOO!!!

I think we could manufacture these and become rich!!

Ok, this is getting my imagination going: How about we add toys that are interchangable with the tongue? Things that vibrate and dance. Gel, of course; to be more like the real thing.

Ka..Ching
  • View author's info Posted on May 18, 2006 at 05:35 AM

stillme67 write:

hahaha!!! thanks for the laugh Tam!!

O, Bill, I'm glad you enjoyed the JOKE!
    This was a pretty good JOKE too!

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on May 18, 2006 at 05:32 AM

IrishRoseCA write:
    Sounds more like an AHOLE than a 'biker' to me.

It's a fukin joke!
  • View author's info Posted on May 17, 2006 at 04:48 PM

IrishRoseCA write:
    The faster you pedal, the faster the tongue goes!

OH...I WANT ONE TOO!!!

I think we could manufacture these and become rich!!
  • View author's info Posted on May 17, 2006 at 02:00 PM

Finely, got a day with some sun. The beach was great!

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on May 17, 2006 at 08:50 AM

TnTrBak write:
    Biker's Response to Blow job Etiquette

1. First of all, yes you are obligated to do it. If you don't we will find someone (younger, prettier, and dirtier) who will.
    2. Second, swallowing a teaspoon of cream is a hell of a lot easier than licking a dead fish.
    3. You want to talk about farting? does the word "queef" mean anything to you?
    4. I will use your ears as I see fit. Don't worry about it and be thankful I'm not pulling your hair.
    5. When you're on period, stuffing something in your mouth is the only way to stop your bitching and moaning. Suck it up.
    6. Speaking of which, if bleeding for five straight days, you need all the fluids you can get, trust me.
    7. You bitch about the taste , but trust me when I tell you that we get the shit end of the stick in flavor country.
    8. At least there is no danger of a dick bleeding in your mouth.
    9. Play with the balls.
    10. No matter how good you think you are at it, we've had better.
    11. Caress the ass, too. WE like that.
    12. Make hay when the sun shines. It's "wide awake" in the morning now, but when you get old and fat and looking for some action, I gah-ron-tee it'll be "sound asleep".
    13. I If you swallow, then you don't have to worry about getting any on your face, now will you?

hahaha!!! thanks for the laugh Tam!!
  • View author's info Posted on May 17, 2006 at 05:22 AM

TnTrBak write:

1. First of all, yes you are obligated to do it. If you don't we will find someone (younger, prettier, and dirtier) who will.
    2. Second, swallowing a teaspoon of cream is a hell of a lot easier than licking a dead fish.
    4. I will use your ears as I see fit. Don't worry about it and be thankful I'm not pulling your hair.
    5. When you're on period, stuffing something in your mouth is the only way to stop your bitching and moaning. Suck it up.
    6. Speaking of which, if bleeding for five straight days, you need all the fluids you can get, trust me.
    7. You bitch about the taste , but trust me when I tell you that we get the shit end of the stick in flavor country.
    9. Play with the balls.
    12. Make hay when the sun shines. It's "wide awake" in the morning now, but when you get old and fat and looking for some action, I gah-ron-tee it'll be "sound asleep".
    13. I If you swallow, then you don't have to worry about getting any on your face, now will you?

Sounds more like an AHOLE than a 'biker' to me.
  • View author's info Posted on May 17, 2006 at 05:21 AM

pdoratheexplorer write:
    Strong legs and a big ass smile. Possibility of takin it everywhere too. The name for that toy would be....
    Porta mile smile!!!
    And one could ride for a good cause.
    "Miles for the smile"
    Oh yeah it also comes with a pack of cigerettes, for after the ride.

You are one funny woman!! roflmao.

And: We could ride to raise dollars for our fave charities. 1 dollar for every 10 minutes..We'd raise millions!
  • View author's info Posted on May 17, 2006 at 04:00 AM

IrishRoseCA write:
    DBF: Wasn't that hysterical? hehehe

PDExplorer: With toys like that, women around the world would have very strong legs, dontcha think?

They took it down what a bunch of shit!! Post it again DD,,
  • View author's info Posted on May 16, 2006 at 09:55 PM

9. Play with the balls.