Ladies, First Date - Use Your Imagination Romance

• View author's info Posted on May 02, 2005 at 10:16 AM

What's y'all's idea of a great first date? Personally I've never really liked the traditional being taken out to dinner deal with maybe a movie or whatever afterwards. I do, however, appreciate it when I man takes me to dinner, and no, I don't believe in going dutch. But I PREFER something different myself, something with novelty and imagination.

A ride on his bike is always tops, depending on weather, of course. I love the outdoors so anything out in nature is much more impressive than a restaurant to me. Hey, taking me on a fishin' trip with a picnic lunch the first time would be great. Anything where we can actually be doing something together rather than just sitting at a table in a restaurant. Something where we can move around and laugh and talk and have fun. A trip to a fair or a rodeo wouldn't be bad either. But that's just me. I also always like the old fashioned stuff like having doors opened and all that gentlemanly stuff. Also love holding hands and other forms of affection.

What about y'all ladies? What are your preferences? What floats your boat? Guys, you can put in your 25 cents worth too. I know y'all will anyway.
  • 37Comments

• View author's info Posted on May 31, 2005 at 10:32 AM

ZeeDoctor write:
    Revolutionary one ...

... bike has new tyres. That's a start. B)

• View author's info Posted on May 29, 2005 at 03:38 AM

Revolutionary one ...

... bike has new tyres. That's a start. B)
  • View author's info Posted on May 26, 2005 at 06:39 PM

bikeman542a write:
    ThighSyn write:
    Seeme1st~
    Doc is one of the best guys here and always keeping it positive, now he's gone and showed out his OMG charming side too.... now that's what makes a guy hot!!

Thank ya darlin, I'm just startin to catchup on email and posts!! I had 232 emails when i got home, taking time off backs some stuff up!!!

Dayummm...that didn't sound right either!!!!

Anyway, ya one of these days I'll find the woman that is lookin for all the same things I am that clicks with me and me with her.... I want to be responsible for the little wrinkles a woman gets from smilin and laughing all the time, those are kool wrinkles, but I wanna put'em there I'm greedy. I either want it all and to be able to give all back or nuttin honey, make sense?? Does to me, never said I was normal, but I am pretty dam amusing most of the time!!!!!!

it is funny---i have people ask me what i mean when i say i want it all--some have not a clue!!!!!!it is nice to see that there are those do understand
  • View author's info Posted on May 26, 2005 at 01:24 PM

ThighSyn write:
    Seeme1st~
    Doc is one of the best guys here and always keeping it positive, now he's gone and showed out his OMG charming side too.... now that's what makes a guy hot!!

Thank ya darlin, I'm just startin to catchup on email and posts!! I had 232 emails when i got home, taking time off backs some stuff up!!!

Dayummm...that didn't sound right either!!!!

Anyway, ya one of these days I'll find the woman that is lookin for all the same things I am that clicks with me and me with her.... I want to be responsible for the little wrinkles a woman gets from smilin and laughing all the time, those are kool wrinkles, but I wanna put'em there I'm greedy. I either want it all and to be able to give all back or nuttin honey, make sense?? Does to me, never said I was normal, but I am pretty dam amusing most of the time!!!!!!
  • View author's info Posted on May 26, 2005 at 12:18 PM

ZeeDoctor write:
    Note to self:-

*remember to stop and pick those wildflowers when you reach milepost 1,079*

Is the time getting any closer? Wildflowers are in bloom here.
  • View author's info Posted on May 26, 2005 at 10:00 AM

Welcome to the State of Insanity.
    You have just passed the outer reaches of the Mind.
    You are now entering the Biker Zone.
    If you are experiencing Audio or Visual difficulties, do not be alarmed.
    This is not a technical difficulty with your motorcycle,
    but rather a breakdown of your psyche.
    The illusions you are about to experience may cause dizziness, sweating,
    heavy breathing, heart pounding, exhaustion, and ultimately "ECSTACY".
    Hope you enjoy your trip at the 'Biker Zone'.
    Happy Trails
  • View author's info Posted on May 14, 2005 at 11:45 PM

Note to self:-

*remember to stop and pick those wildflowers when you reach milepost 1,079*
  • View author's info Posted on May 14, 2005 at 05:07 PM

grey_wolf write:
    Romanticism comes from the heart, it lives deep withing ones Soul. You either have it or you dont. Some beings are more evolved than others, we are all at different stages of our journeys. When one becomes aware of the inner workings of their being, then they awake to the magic of the Mysterious. The Goddess & the God become united in ones self and the great dance that is called Life happens.
    Romance is about Creation, Passion, Eroticism, Beauty and we see its reflection everywhere we look.
    Cause what you're looking for,
    you're looking with.

Very beautiful words. Thanks for sharing.
  • View author's info Posted on May 14, 2005 at 10:41 AM

ThighSyn write:

REV~ you are so RIGHT! Keep it simple, keep natural, make it mean something.

Seeme1st~

we need to take a vote--if we ever clone a man--he should be the 1st
  • View author's info Posted on May 14, 2005 at 09:37 AM

seeme1st write:

bikeman--aughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

REV~ you are so RIGHT! Keep it simple, keep natural, make it mean something.

Seeme1st~
  • View author's info Posted on May 12, 2005 at 03:26 PM

bikeman542a write:

Yea that's part of that "Born in the wrong century" thing in my profile.

I always preferred to have a partner that I can spoil with whatever comes into my head!! Whether it's " Let's take a ride" which ends up a weekend at the cuddle and bubble on cape cod, or wakin up first on Sunday, after Ahem, causing her to need a good sleep, and makin her breakfast, then hanin out watchin tearjerker movies, or just takin her outto the mall after work for a Fredericks of Hollywood run and tell her to get whatever she wants...I'm ramblin, but I tend to do something everyday for my partner. I think allot of people maybe annoyed by too much attention, but I know when I'm in a relationship anytime I see something funny or beautiful or a kool scoot, the first thing I think about is sharing it with her. Yea I know, strang man, I've heard that before... oh well back to work, dam 4 letter word!!

bikeman--aughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
  • View author's info Posted on May 12, 2005 at 01:02 PM

revolutionarypassion write:
    I think most women are natural romantics.

Maybe it's something hidden deep within our DNA, or maybe it's something learned in our youth or childhood.

But, whichever the case.... I know I am. But it doesn't take a lot to impress me. I'm not materialistic. I love natural things in their natural state. Hence the love of wildflowers. Cut flowers are fine...but going to where they grow and sit amoungst them is as close to heaven as it can get.

Yea that's part of that "Born in the wrong century" thing in my profile.

I always preferred to have a partner that I can spoil with whatever comes into my head!! Whether it's " Let's take a ride" which ends up a weekend at the cuddle and bubble on cape cod, or wakin up first on Sunday, after Ahem, causing her to need a good sleep, and makin her breakfast, then hanin out watchin tearjerker movies, or just takin her outto the mall after work for a Fredericks of Hollywood run and tell her to get whatever she wants...I'm ramblin, but I tend to do something everyday for my partner. I think allot of people maybe annoyed by too much attention, but I know when I'm in a relationship anytime I see something funny or beautiful or a kool scoot, the first thing I think about is sharing it with her. Yea I know, strang man, I've heard that before... oh well back to work, dam 4 letter word!!
  • View author's info Posted on May 12, 2005 at 09:25 AM

SpringerSoul write:

Thanks, Dude
    you inspire me, too. we all need people to inspire us so we can aspire to grow beyond our limitations and become the Goddess/Gods that we were created to be.
  • View author's info Posted on May 11, 2005 at 09:55 PM

grey_wolf write:
    Romanticism comes from the heart, it lives deep withing ones Soul. You either have it or you dont. Some beings are more evolved than others, we are all at different stages of our journeys. When one becomes aware of the inner workings of their being, then they awake to the magic of the Mysterious. The Goddess & the God become united in ones self and the great dance that is called Life happens.
    Romance is about Creation, Passion, Eroticism, Beauty and we see its reflection everywhere we look.
    you're looking with.

Grey Wolf...it has already been said but well written.

I would say the potential of the Goddess is in the soul of man and the potential of God is in the soul of a woman. The romance is when the divine is present and as you say conciously or with awareness participates in creation in all its beautiful forms and embellishes those forms with outwardly flowing Love.

I am going to chew on the conciseness of your vision..or should I say clarity. It is amazing what can be conveyed in these little boxes...more to contemplate..

Take in some ocean mist for me up there...really enjoy Seattle and all the little ferries out to the islands along with the Orcas....great place to call home...
    Peace
  • View author's info Posted on May 11, 2005 at 03:50 PM

Wow, Grey Wolf, that is beautiful!
  • View author's info Posted on May 11, 2005 at 02:10 PM

you're looking with.
  • View author's info Posted on May 11, 2005 at 12:33 PM

I think most women are natural romantics.

Maybe it's something hidden deep within our DNA, or maybe it's something learned in our youth or childhood.

But, whichever the case.... I know I am. But it doesn't take a lot to impress me. I'm not materialistic. I love natural things in their natural state. Hence the love of wildflowers. Cut flowers are fine...but going to where they grow and sit amoungst them is as close to heaven as it can get.
  • View author's info Posted on May 11, 2005 at 07:44 AM

SpringerSoul write:
    Mmm so many romantics...

getting me to rethink the first date...

now just a little sychnronization of the cam and crank with a little fuel and compression at the right time and who knows a spark might make an engine or is it an engine that makes a spark? Quite conversations in the dark, whispers on the mountain top....laughter deep in the belly that just doesn't stop...lunch upon a rock a sudden picnic stop..

Off to find me some wildflowers....

Now you have the picture
  • View author's info Posted on May 10, 2005 at 10:09 PM

Mmm so many romantics...

getting me to rethink the first date...

now just a little sychnronization of the cam and crank with a little fuel and compression at the right time and who knows a spark might make an engine or is it an engine that makes a spark? Quite conversations in the dark, whispers on the mountain top....laughter deep in the belly that just doesn't stop...lunch upon a rock a sudden picnic stop..

Off to find me some wildflowers....