Safety Tips for Women Message board

• View author's info Posted on Mar 11, 2005 at 07:12 AM

Abduction Precautions for Women
    We can now add to the list of victims the retired 77 yr. old TCU professor from Ft Worth whose body was found recently in Oklahoma--and the 11 yr.old in Sarasota, FL. Because of these recent abductions in daylight hours, refresh yourself of these things to doing an emergency situation...This is for you, your children, everyone you know. After reading this, forward it to someone you care about. It never hurts to be careful in this crazy world we live in.
    1. Tip from Tae Kwon Do: The elbow is the strongest point on your body. If you are close enough to use it, DO SO!
    2. Learned this from a tourist guide in New Orleans. If a robber asks for your wallet and/or purse, DO NOT HAND IT TO HIM. Toss it away from you....chances are that he is more interested in your wallet and/or purse than you, and he will go for the wallet/purse. RUN LIKE MAD IN THE OTHER DIRECTION!
    3. If you are ever thrown into the trunk of a car, kick out the back tail lights and stick your arm out the hole and start waving like crazy. The driver won't see you, but everybody else will. This has saved lives.
    4. Women have a tendency to get into their cars after shopping, eating, working, etc., and just sit (doing their checkbook, or making a list, etc. DON'T DO THIS! The predator will be watching you, and this is the perfect opportunity for him to get in on the passenger side, put a gun to your head, and tell you where to go. AS SOON AS YOU GET INTO YOUR CAR, LOCK THE DOORS AND LEAVE.
    5. A few notes about getting into your car in a parking lot, or parking garage:
    A.) Be aware: look around you, look into your car, at the passenger side floor, in the back seat and underneath the car.
    B.) If you are parked next to a big van, enter your car from the passenger door. Most serial killers attack their victims by pulling them into their vans while the women are attempting to get into their cars.
    C.) Look at the car parked on the driver's side of your vehicle, and the pa...
  • 71Comments

• View author's info Posted on Apr 06, 2005 at 10:25 PM

Hello everyone

I'm new here, I read the boards while my bf is playing his games. This one caught my attention. This Is coming from a woman who lived in fear to walk from her car into the Dillons grocery store down the street, Or was afraid to leave out the front door for work or even answer the door for strangers.You can never be to safe. But I have also learned that you can not live in fear also. I just thank god that they recently caught BTK so now I can relaxe a bit and not be so affraid when coming and going. There will always be another creep to replace the one they just put behind bars so always prepare yourself for the worst... Don't be taken by suprise.. ;-)
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 06, 2005 at 07:17 PM

Back to as the stomach turns, lol. It does not surprise me that BamBam split as fast as the others did. Mr dumb as a box of rocks was idiot enough to post their email addy's. When I saw those I cut and pasted them and forwarded them on to my friend. His says they can locate people by their ya-who accounts. I sure hope so. Poor Brightside will find herself in a neighboring cell right next to her loving BamBam. Scammers belong there. And, now I believe this thread is dead. I do not expect to see mystery guest no. 5 appear anytime soon.
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 06, 2005 at 07:01 PM

LadyV.... you scared him/it away, you BAD girl, you... hahahahaha
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 06, 2005 at 06:57 PM

BamBam, thank you for giving me the ammo that was needed. I have a very dear friend who is in fraud investigations and when I shared all of this BS with him he agreed to look into it for us. Oh, btw, keep looking over your shoulder. You can't miss him. He is a 6'6 Comanche and rides a Harley that says CHP. He'll be looking for you......
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 06, 2005 at 06:26 PM

well--i'm glad i wasn't here all day
    had one friend take me out for 3 hrs on his new softail--came home and i started reading this and got a call from another friend from philly--he wanted a long ride in the country so i was on the panhead for 3 hrs---much--much--much better than reading the bs that seems to have taken place

and yes lord it was great day--and great rides--spring is here ladies--unfortunately it takes all kinds--and bear i did read his 1st 2 posts---you are a better man
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 06, 2005 at 06:12 PM

This s u c k s I can't read what happened. I think I need a hand in how to follow this thread thing. But can get the drift. This was all a fab and the dude came on?? Gimmi a break they have no idea of the people we know. And did big brother delete some posts???
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 06, 2005 at 05:48 PM

Oh wow..I missed today's episode. We had a new mystery guest?

This is all a pile of crap. She says he charmed her into buying things for her? Lol..how charming is having a but*t of a gun upside the head?
    Then this guy who disappeared with her money magically reappears just to entertain us good folks?

I'm not buying it for any amount of Bright's 2 million.
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 06, 2005 at 05:31 PM

Gee, seems "Mr. I'm a good guy", BamaroadKing, has disappeared just like the rest of his scam party.
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 06, 2005 at 03:56 PM

This can not be real.
    How can he fix it? You have got to be kidding me, Ah I dont know maybe sign the titles over to her and give back what you took. Keep one as a rememberance of your undying love.
    Please go away, there are good men here, that are real men. You aint one of em. Whether you are imaginary or real (shuddering to think that could be true) doesnt matter, get in one of your toys and ride off.
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 06, 2005 at 10:52 AM

Wow! I haven't had to turn on the TV for days just because of this one dang forum. Trouble is, I never really liked Jerry Springer. I usually have to have a bad case of the flu and be running a fever before I watch stuff like that.

But hey, Lost comes on TV tonight. Now that's my kind of fantasy. So I'm outta here, but y'all keep having fun. And stay safe. And watch out for snakes in the woods. And don't forget to brush your teeth. (oops, sorry, that was just the mom coming out in me.) Love and Peace. :)
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 06, 2005 at 10:49 AM

Bama,

I think it would be in your best interest to leave this site and never return. My name says it all and because of the white trash f*cker that you are, I would be applauded for dealing with you in my way.

Leave and never look back. No one wants to talk with you or hear what you have to say. And, if it is true that you beat a woman with a double barrell, guess where the barrell will make it's next appearance.

Ok boys and girls, it is obvious that this ugly, disease carrying, stanky *ss freak is looking for attention, let's just ignore it and it will go away.
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 06, 2005 at 10:33 AM

This was bullsh*t from the beginning and it's still billsh*t... and Bama, were you really Brightside in DRAG? man, you are one FUNKY lookin dude.. and oh.. that AIN'T a compliment.. hahahaha
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 06, 2005 at 10:23 AM

Bama...yuck. Since somehow you've managed to develop from a single cell to someone walking somewhat upright, why don't you come this way and let CatchMe and myself take you out and show you what us East Coast girls do when you pull B.S. Come on! Pain is temporary. Being an as#hole is permanent.
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 06, 2005 at 09:59 AM

ok why are am i wasting my time even answering this man who thinks he is actually " a catch".. yes lady this is a springer espisode for sure. jerry jerry!!! the man is a mess.. if i seen him in a vette i would die laffing.. get a job there huggy bear
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 06, 2005 at 09:56 AM

If you "feel bad" about what you did, give her the truck, the vette & the 2 bikes back. Oh but wait, you don't feel THAT bad about what you did, right? And I agree with Catchme, wow, you are such a prize! You know we all here are going to rush to be your next "victim".
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 06, 2005 at 09:50 AM

Haaaaaaaaaaa, good luck getting a date on BK dude. And hmmmmm, could you spell sporster for us?

Geeeez, you guys are unreal.
    Like I said, this one belongs on the Jerry Springer show.
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 06, 2005 at 09:40 AM

ok perhaps we are not looking at the same profile- U MY FRIEND ARE NOT IN SHAPE. as for being in jail somehow i suspected u prob were- which is fine.. just means whatever crime u committed u werent smart enough to get away with. now as for the chicks waiting for ya hurry and go get em, im sure they will sober up any minute.. yes u are a nice guy and if i didnt live so far away u could certainly have me.
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 06, 2005 at 09:17 AM

Holy crap i can now see why she gave him all those gift!! he is to die for..u are hot now how the hell do u fit in that vette? if she gave u all those things why havent u bought new clothes and joined a gym? arent u suppose to be in jail? so says she. u have charmed many women? huh with what drug?? please dont tell me u are here to pick up women- if u are please pick me please.. she must have been really drunk that nite huh..i would have shot myself if i woke up next to u
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 06, 2005 at 08:18 AM

BamaRoadKing, if, as you say, you have nothing to hide, why no picture? As for the story from Brightside, whether true or not, from your posts, you are lower than whale scum. For you to take advantage of ANY woman & then brag about hitting her, you deserve the very worst. I have been on the receiving side of abuse & NOBODY, I don't care how drunk you were, deserves it. Personally, I think you are a fake & part of the whole Brightside scam.