Looking for a sweet lady... Message board

• View author's info Posted on Mar 10, 2005 at 02:09 PM

Hi
    My name is Russ I am 46 about 5?8? tall and weigh about 190lbs.Brown hair and eyes,But I shave my head because I like it.I like martial arts and am in good shape Who am I ..I am Honest,sincere,caring,loving,fair,sensitive and compassionate.I am non violent,. I believe that honesty in a relationship is the top priority.! I am a go getter I am not afraid to take on projects at home. I easily make friends with strangers and love to watch a baby smile..I am a Blckbelt in Karate ,so I am confident and not cocky.
    I also am a Army vetran.I don?t smoke, drink or do drugs.I don?t hang out in bars and prefer nature to crowds anyday.I know how to cook and if you have a hard day I will cook dinner while you relax in the hot tub.I won?t forget special occasions and making you laugh makes me happy..I can please you in all aspects of our life from intimacy to just listening to how your day went.I love to travel been to Thailand,Cambodia,Europe and Panama.
    I love hiking,biking,walking anything outside.I love weekend getaways and working on my home in Edgewood.I have a beautiful Harley that I love to ride with a lady on the back...My youngest will be 18 this year.
    I have worked for Boeing for over 25 years and I am financially and emotionally stable.
    I believe the best years are ahead of me and I want to find my soulmate,lover and companion to share them with..
  • 2Comments

• View author's info Posted on Mar 21, 2005 at 07:43 PM

How far will you go to meet the right women...Canada isn't really as cold as you all think it is...I like your eyes...you have a wild side with a soft touch...very nice
  • View author's info Posted on Mar 11, 2005 at 07:24 AM

Are you my man? It kinda looks like it. I think I am your woman. I am kkracker.