what i look for in a woman Romance

• View author's info Posted on Nov 19, 2005 at 06:21 AM

• 18Comments

• View author's info Posted on Nov 30, 2005 at 07:33 PM

Bear?? Are you gonna be ready for all this from me honey??? I give great hugs..and I heard so do you. Oh boy this is gonna be fun...lol

I be ready, m'dear. : ) Dat SS ain't no slouch when it comes to hugs neither.
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 30, 2005 at 07:30 PM

Seeme,
    Now how can you atest to my being a bearhugger? Does my reputation proceed me? LOL
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 30, 2005 at 11:40 AM

thunderunderme write:

Bear?? Are you gonna be ready for all this from me honey??? I give great hugs..and I heard so do you. Oh boy this is gonna be fun...lol

and i can attest to those hugs Char---they are good ones
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 30, 2005 at 08:40 AM

DoubleDelight write:
    Smooch ya doll!
    Stay well, ok? We wanna keep you around. Talked to Char tonight. She has hugs and kisses to give you when she sees ya'. They will be delivered by Char. I have heard she is one of the best huggers in the land.
    DD

• View author's info Posted on Nov 30, 2005 at 07:16 AM

I got to hug a PapaBear...and we talked for hours...Jess hope your dream girl comes true....wonderful thoughts being passed your way....nothing to be measured by time....only by each Moon passing overhead......Thanks
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 30, 2005 at 12:02 AM

Bigbear2000 write:
    DD, Somehow I get the feeling that IF you have any work in that area left to do; It's very little. : )

Smooch ya doll!
    Stay well, ok? We wanna keep you around. Talked to Char tonight. She has hugs and kisses to give you when she sees ya'. They will be delivered by Char. I have heard she is one of the best huggers in the land.
    DD
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 29, 2005 at 01:19 AM

two eyes, a nose, a mouth to speak with,
    lungs heart kidneys that work liver that isnt dead, a brain that sint mush,two legs with thighs attached, likes harleys, and many other things, she can think, walk and talk, and be a person, friend.
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 25, 2005 at 03:21 PM

Bigbear2000 write:
    DD81, Okay if I add to your wishlist? Maybe Santy will read it. : )
    The woman of my dreams has a soft smile. She knows that laughter is a key ingredient to the relationship. She is a gracious hostess, as I am a gracious host and welomes our vistors with genuine friendship. She's a woman for all seasons and can dress to the nines for live theatre and fine linen dining at the best restaurant in town, but is willing to pull on her boots and help me build fence, if needed. She's a total woman, who takes pride in being my woman. She knows that she opinions are as valid as mine and that she has an equal voice in all matters.
    She has her own interests, but values the interests we share. She knows the benefit of us both having our time alone, but seeks out my company, as I seek out hers. We are more than lovers. We are the best of friends; As playful as children, as serious as adults and as loving as two doves on a wire. While there is no pedestal, She loves the fact that I am proud of her and her accomplishments and isn't embarrassed when I pat her fanny in the store, when no one can see.
    But mostly; In the night and after the love, when I stroke her hair and whisper "I love you"; She knows that the words come not from my lips, but from the depths of my heart.

{{{{{Jess}}}}}
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 25, 2005 at 10:45 AM

DD, Somehow I get the feeling that IF you have any work in that area left to do; It's very little. : )
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 25, 2005 at 09:31 AM

charlee write:
    congrats roxie I am happy that the heavens have finally smiled upon you.

Hi Charlee! Good to see you on the threads.

BB, I guess I am a wanna be. Aspiring work in progress.

DD=
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 23, 2005 at 07:31 PM

Roxie0215 write:
    dd...that's an awesome description of the woman you long for, I hope you find her.
    The heavens have smiled upon me recently and I have found my hero......

congrats roxie I am happy that the heavens have finally smiled upon you.
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 20, 2005 at 09:13 PM

Wow, PappaBear, that was beautiful. Could make a gal just melt.
    Dakotacee
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 20, 2005 at 09:50 AM

DD81...welcome. I also am looking for what you describe and as well what BB said. Given a few minor changes here and there we are all waiting for the same thing.

This is a great place...
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 20, 2005 at 07:17 AM

BigBear...you never cease to amaze me. I can hear the sighs of all the women that will read your post....that's what you want in a lady, but it's also what we want from a man...
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 20, 2005 at 04:32 AM

heh DD81

Welcome to bk.
    Hope you make a bunch of new friends here and have a great time meeting people. And, may you find what your heart desires.

DD
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 19, 2005 at 10:26 PM

DD81, Okay if I add to your wishlist? Maybe Santy will read it. : )
    The woman of my dreams has a soft smile. She knows that laughter is a key ingredient to the relationship. She is a gracious hostess, as I am a gracious host and welomes our vistors with genuine friendship. She's a woman for all seasons and can dress to the nines for live theatre and fine linen dining at the best restaurant in town, but is willing to pull on her boots and help me build fence, if needed. She's a total woman, who takes pride in being my woman. She knows that she opinions are as valid as mine and that she has an equal voice in all matters.
    She has her own interests, but values the interests we share. She knows the benefit of us both having our time alone, but seeks out my company, as I seek out hers. We are more than lovers. We are the best of friends; As playful as children, as serious as adults and as loving as two doves on a wire. While there is no pedestal, She loves the fact that I am proud of her and her accomplishments and isn't embarrassed when I pat her fanny in the store, when no one can see.
    But mostly; In the night and after the love, when I stroke her hair and whisper "I love you"; She knows that the words come not from my lips, but from the depths of my heart.
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 19, 2005 at 07:54 PM

doubled81 write:
    i want a woman to have my back, to be my best friend,a partner in life ,someone i could go to war with and not think twice about going to war over,someone to share good times with and make it thru the not so good times too,someone who's not all in to what she looks like or not what i look like, someone who can be honest even if it hurts or not , a warrior heart like mine strong enough to know that no matter what gets thrown at you that you can deal with it with respect, honor and as much class as possible,because she knows that what you put out there good or bad might come to you someday and that what dont kill you makes you stronger,a lady that can still be a lady no matter what or what wearing a t-shirt& jeans ,leathers,or a new dress for a night on the town,or one of my t-shirts to bed,someone to look at while im falling to sleep and cant wait to wake up for,someone to share dreams hopes and the wind with, someone i can be a hero for but is my hero too, i dont care what she looks like as long as she takes care of herself has a true heart and warm smile....DD..

Ok snap out of it....just kidding! I know I fall into everyone of those categories and search for the same things double it's just a matter of finding that right one and there is someone for everyone I believe.Boy I sure do hope so?!!!lol
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 19, 2005 at 06:21 AM

dd...that's an awesome description of the woman you long for, I hope you find her.
    The heavens have smiled upon me recently and I have found my hero......