Winter bites Romance

• View author's info Posted on Nov 28, 2005 at 01:17 PM

What am I gonna ride now???
  • 24Comments

• View author's info Posted on Dec 05, 2005 at 03:38 PM

Weenie write:
    Winter doesn't bite in Florida......ok, I know, go ahead.....shut the fcuk up Weenie!!!!!!

Yeah, Weenie what you said. LMAO
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 04, 2005 at 07:58 PM

smile2005 write:
    Angel Hun? GA weather is nuttin compared to WI weather right now! If you're cold there in GA? This morning here where I live? It was 12* when I did my 5:15 AM walk & the high today is only suppose to be 24*. We also have a few inches of that white stuff on the ground already. Wanna come for a visit? lol Love you more gf! Missin you & Mark!

Sis, this is why youlive at one emd of the US and I at the other...ya'll have to excuse me...I've been into the wine a bit this evening! LOL Mark made a wonderful meal, pasta and vodka sause and I made garlic bread...broke open a bottle of merlot and let the good time roll...I'm a bit "under the weather" =, so to speak. LOL
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 04, 2005 at 04:05 PM

WestsideFred write:
    Story of my life women always telling me what to put on instead of what to take off!

just don't want ya to worry about that rug...I mean road burn!!!!
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 03, 2005 at 05:42 PM

It was 74 degrees today, put up the Christmas tree then took the bike out for a nice ride....Winter sure is nice on the Gulf Coast.....
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 03, 2005 at 03:54 PM

Weenie write:

ya are now!!!!! better wear some really tough jeans!!!!!

Story of my life women always telling me what to put on instead of what to take off!
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 02, 2005 at 10:21 PM

Everyone's ATTENTION, puhleeze!?
    Rotflmiao...From this Day Forth, "thunderunderme" will be addressed as "zen440underme"
    I Hearby Christen Thee..."zen440underme". Zen440 has no objections, as He is gagged & tied to the bedposts, in a locked room, in an undisclosed location...I'm handing the doorkey over to Thunder...as I whisper the secret location...have FUN Thunder, I mean..."Zen440underme"! Love ya Gal, M
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 02, 2005 at 06:45 PM

WestsideFred write:
    Weenie you biting your tongue whats the world coming to ????????PS Does this mean I will be dragging behind the truck with that lasso?

ya are now!!!!! better wear some really tough jeans!!!!!
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 02, 2005 at 03:40 PM

Weenie write:

Thanks Angel, I wasn't going to say anything to Fred on that remark! Yea, I actually bit my tongue, go figure!! Poor Angel has turned into a popsicle ya'll, tyring to figure out how to bottle some of this florida weather for her

Weenie you biting your tongue whats the world coming to ????????PS Does this mean I will be dragging behind the truck with that lasso?
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 02, 2005 at 03:26 PM

Zen440 write:

Jumping up & down, b o o bies bouncin', hand waving in air....ME ..Pick ME..overhere..ME ME ME..
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 02, 2005 at 12:28 PM

Bigbear2000 write:

and just who is this "scoot" fellar? Don't think I've seen him post here. : )

Scoot is the fellow I love to sit on and ride. I keep him all for myself, kinda selfish that way!
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 02, 2005 at 11:21 AM

angelrider800 write:
    OMG, Fred...Hey Turtle....I wanna do the "drive by" with ya g/f...Fred is in sooooooo much puppy poopooh right now! LOL Fred...I gotta admit, I'm a hurricane runner...ran up to GA to get away from 'em, well, that and to find Mark! ...just as soon as they stop hittin' I'm running back to the tropics, and draggin' my "former NY'er" with me!!! You folks can have this cold weather sh!t! It sure ain't meant for an Angel!

Angel Hun? GA weather is nuttin compared to WI weather right now! If you're cold there in GA? This morning here where I live? It was 12* when I did my 5:15 AM walk & the high today is only suppose to be 24*. We also have a few inches of that white stuff on the ground already. Wanna come for a visit? lol Love you more gf! Missin you & Mark!
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 02, 2005 at 09:49 AM

LadyTxnRider write:

C*ome on down to Texas, we're still ridin'. We are lookin at 85 tomorrow, yafreakinghoo!!! Gettin my scoot out and headin for the Hill Country.

and just who is this "scoot" fellar? Don't think I've seen him post here. : )
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 02, 2005 at 09:36 AM

Zen440 write:

C*ome on down to Texas, we're still ridin'. We are lookin at 85 tomorrow, yafreakinghoo!!! Gettin my scoot out and headin for the Hill Country.
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 02, 2005 at 04:05 AM

angelrider800 write:
    OMG, Fred...Hey Turtle....I wanna do the "drive by" with ya g/f...Fred is in sooooooo much puppy poopooh right now! LOL Fred...I gotta admit, I'm a hurricane runner...ran up to GA to get away from 'em, well, that and to find Mark! ...just as soon as they stop hittin' I'm running back to the tropics, and draggin' my "former NY'er" with me!!! You folks can have this cold weather sh!t! It sure ain't meant for an Angel!

Thanks Angel, I wasn't going to say anything to Fred on that remark! Yea, I actually bit my tongue, go figure!! Poor Angel has turned into a popsicle ya'll, tyring to figure out how to bottle some of this florida weather for her
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 01, 2005 at 07:42 AM

WestsideFred write:
    Yea but at least we uns still got all our trailer parks intact up here lol

• View author's info Posted on Nov 30, 2005 at 04:08 PM

Weenie write:
    Winter doesn't bite in Florida......ok, I know, go ahead.....shut the fcuk up Weenie!!!!!!

Yea but at least we uns still got all our trailer parks intact up here lol
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 30, 2005 at 11:23 AM

• View author's info Posted on Nov 30, 2005 at 10:44 AM

HarleyChic1 write:

"HA-HA-HA" "OMG" !!!!! "What a loaded Question"..........

"I know what you can ride"...... LOL

Ya wanna ride what????

heh heh heh heh
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 30, 2005 at 10:03 AM

What a teaser!!!