Do you believe in fate? Romance

• View author's info Posted on Nov 09, 2005 at 06:51 PM

Have you ever have a chain of events seem like a twist of fate?
  • 13Comments

• View author's info Posted on Nov 12, 2005 at 01:22 AM

There are all kinds of love in this world...but..never..the same love twice..does fate exsist? yes. can you always see it? no. however just fuk w/ it once and you will KNOW it exsists. everything happen's for a reason. we may not know the reason at the time.. but one day it will be revealed to you..weather you want it or not. The only bad fate is never knowing you had one at all.
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 11, 2005 at 08:33 PM

I can honestly say I am having one the most life changing weeks of my life so many things have happened. All I can say is WOW you are never given more that you can handle.
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 11, 2005 at 01:59 PM

i beleive in fate.....so many things have to come into play-kinda like the domino's effect-for one event to happen at the percise moment....wether it is meeting someone, right place right time kinda thing......i really beleive from our first breath it is written but at important times in our lives we are given the choice to either take the hard road or the easy road, but no matter which way we choose and how we have to get there, there is where we are suppose to be, and there is where we will end up....some beleive we choose our roads before we come to this life because that is what our soul needs to grow.....sometimes i will convince myself of that, and it does help at times, and to be honest, other times i say-what the hell is happening here.....but fate, yes i do beleive in it and i am where i am ment to be at this time for some reason or another and i will understand what it is when i am suppose to....we are never givin what we need until the second we need it, other wize it is wasted......just my beleives......they help me.....very interesting topic
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 11, 2005 at 01:38 PM

I do not believe that fate takes away from our free will. Things, events, etc are placed in our path, it is our choice to recognize or ignore, which can be intentional or unintentional. The choice made determines if that fate continues or is stopped.
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 11, 2005 at 12:38 PM

stillme67 write:
    nope, don't believe in fate, predestination or any of that. kinda goes against the whole man and free will idea doesn't it?

see i don't believe that believing in fate takes away frree will
    we still have the choice to accept or deny
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 11, 2005 at 12:06 PM

nope, don't believe in fate, predestination or any of that. kinda goes against the whole man and free will idea doesn't it?
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 10, 2005 at 08:47 PM

jerryw13 write:
    Remember when you asked what it takes to get a date? Now we ALL know, just be Outlaw Woman!!!! Good on ya!!!! Enjoy the ride, ain't livin' so much better than not? Just do it!!!! Even fallin' off is better than not ridin' at all!!!!

Thanks, Yah Im fallin alright with heels over head, I think its going to be a long strange trip, it has been so far...He's a Murphy and I am a Murphy and we already have had the LAW laid down for both of us LOL
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 10, 2005 at 07:34 PM

Remember when you asked what it takes to get a date? Now we ALL know, just be Outlaw Woman!!!! Good on ya!!!! Enjoy the ride, ain't livin' so much better than not? Just do it!!!! Even fallin' off is better than not ridin' at all!!!!
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 10, 2005 at 06:09 PM

Yah the last few weeks have had me all tangles up and I think I'm falling for a wonderful man. I gotta teach him how to ride he's a rookie other than that he's quite a special person.
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 10, 2005 at 03:09 PM

Yes OW I have...many, many times. Usually it's good...and often when I think it wasn't good I look back at it later and YEP, it was good.

Do you have something in particular you were thinking about?
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 10, 2005 at 08:11 AM

I'll have a double helping of the good one, Peggy. Thank you. : ) Like most of us, I've had my share of the bad ones. : )
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 10, 2005 at 06:28 AM

Bigbear2000 write:
    Kinda like a fast bike, a mountain road with the mountain on one side and a sheer drop on the other, a landslide ahead and your throttle is stuck wide open?

i've been there done that one--life--like your on a roller coaster and can't get off--no matter what you do it won't stop

but there are good fate ones also BB

the one where you meet someone and look into their eyes and know them and love them--no barriers there at all--no walls--the feeling of safety adn trust

or the ones that you know--you just know aren't always nice ppl
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 09, 2005 at 07:09 PM

Kinda like a fast bike, a mountain road with the mountain on one side and a sheer drop on the other, a landslide ahead and your throttle is stuck wide open?