BBB and LOVE Romance

• View author's info Posted on Dec 06, 2005 at 03:24 PM

Ladies of BK, please love on the Bear! He is a little down and maybe could use a reminder of hot darn Hott he is. Some woman will be lucky to share his pillow and his world.
    He is going to get miffed at me for putting up this thread, however if we include other great guys who haven't been snapped up yet, he will see it as 'service' so he can't get too pizzed!
    hehehe BBB, Love ya!
    DD
    Some possible additions off the top of my head:
    ScootersHD
    BlueAngel2005?
    and,
    chuckinator:does he really exist?
    Many others as a possiblilty...
  • 40Comments

• View author's info Posted on Dec 09, 2005 at 03:27 PM

Hi Brother Bear! Wolf and I are sending you a SNOWY Hello from Connecticut!
    Hey Brother.........looks like there's a Sweet Lady offering you a wonderful holiday season here..........
    We're hoping you'll take her up on the offer if it's within your plans for the season..........
    We love you Jesse........you're truley one of the GOOD GUYS!!!! Happy Holidays!!!
    HarleyBlueEyes and Wolf

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Dec 08, 2005 at 09:25 PM

Thank you for the words, Cut and for bein unwilling to lay some lips on me. LOL
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 08, 2005 at 08:46 PM

Heres another one for ya BB----
    oh Sh1t runn!!!sorry BB you are top shelf guy but noooo daumn kisses from cutdwc LOL
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 08, 2005 at 05:25 PM

thunderunderme write:

It will be my pleasure SPS..no debt love.

Here's one for you too then.
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 08, 2005 at 04:12 PM

sweetpeasoup write:
    Char, will you give him a kiss on the forehead for me?? He sure has been a good friend.

would be in ur debt.

It will be my pleasure SPS..no debt love.
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 08, 2005 at 01:35 PM

Char, will you give him a kiss on the forehead for me?? He sure has been a good friend.

would be in ur debt.
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 08, 2005 at 12:13 PM

Mercy, woman! They don't call you Cweet Char fer nuthin. : )
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 08, 2005 at 12:08 PM

My sexy and sweet BB...Yes we have those days. But we also have all the love from our great family here. I also asked for love and was guided here and got plenty..my love cup runneth over. I am so thankful

I will be there...in a few short days. I'll give you all the lovin you can handle. You'll be begging for me to leave...lol But I promise..my gift to you will be leaving you in good cheer.
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 08, 2005 at 12:06 PM

Bigbear2000 write:
    Had a realization last night; At one time I asked the Creator for a good woman, who would love me and be my friend. From the looks of this thread and the email I've received, looks like many love me and are my friends. Wasn't exactly what I thought it would be, but I didn't specify in the asking. LOL
    My thanks and bear hugs to all.
    BB

You know what they say--watch what you ask for, you just might get it! LOL Well I don't really know you but have been inspired by your many words of wisdom on this message board. May your kindness and generosity of spirit be returned to you 10-fold. And may your holidays be better than expected, for sure!
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 08, 2005 at 11:28 AM

doubled81 write:
    Bigbear, i haven't had a chance to chat or meet you yet, but i want you to know that you have inspired me with you kind words and wisdom god bless you brother,,,DD81..<><

Thank you, brother. I'll look forward to a meet or a chat.
    BB
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 08, 2005 at 06:17 AM

Well papap just hang tight she is out there .Well thats what everyone alwyas telling me anyways .Just look at all the good people who love you already.I do!Some lucky women will snatch you up and we will never hear from you ....lol.Love ya
    kitten

Nope. While I don't ask that anyone in my life be apart of this loony bin, unless they want to, I will want them to understand that this is a whole lot like "home" and family. : )
    You be a sweet kitty. : )
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 08, 2005 at 04:51 AM

Bigbear2000 write:

Thank you, Sexy. : ) Had a realization last night; At one time I asked the Creator for a good woman, who would love me and be my friend. From the looks of this thread and the email I've received, looks like many love me and are my friends. Wasn't exactly what I thought it would be, but I didn't specify in the asking. LOL
    BB

Well papap just hang tight she is out there .Well thats what everyone alwyas telling me anyways .Just look at all the good people who love you already.I do!Some lucky women will snatch you up and we will never hear from you ....lol.Love ya
    kitten
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 08, 2005 at 04:30 AM

sexybaby write:
    Bear ..I'm holding you..now don't cry you know how much I care about you and so many other's here as well. This year I hope you know you are needed and thought of by many bk family. Just think of what you have to look forward to meeting everyone in NYC and the greeting of each new day the creator gave to you!!! BIG hugs Jess I know it brightens my day each time we talk!! wishing you much love and happiness everyday not just the holiday!

Thank you, Sexy. : ) Had a realization last night; At one time I asked the Creator for a good woman, who would love me and be my friend. From the looks of this thread and the email I've received, looks like many love me and are my friends. Wasn't exactly what I thought it would be, but I didn't specify in the asking. LOL
    BB
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 07, 2005 at 10:37 PM

Bear ..I'm holding you..now don't cry you know how much I care about you and so many other's here as well. This year I hope you know you are needed and thought of by many bk family. Just think of what you have to look forward to meeting everyone in NYC and the greeting of each new day the creator gave to you!!! BIG hugs Jess I know it brightens my day each time we talk!! wishing you much love and happiness everyday not just the holiday!
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 07, 2005 at 04:00 PM

sweetpeasoup write:

ok girl im sorry

Thanks, we're cool.
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 07, 2005 at 03:43 PM

LadyTxnRider write:

Sweetpea, you read something into it that wasn't there. Sorry, it's a private joke with Jess.

ok girl im sorry
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 07, 2005 at 02:59 PM

sweetpeasoup write:
    ladytx it aint like that.. dirty minds..geee whiz!!

Sweetpea, you read something into it that wasn't there. Sorry, it's a private joke with Jess.
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 07, 2005 at 02:56 PM

ladytx it aint like that.. dirty minds..geee whiz!!
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 07, 2005 at 11:15 AM

Bigbear2000 write:

My deepest appreciation for the invite, Little Sister, but my Unc is not in the best of health, so I'm obligated to cook supper for him. And thank you for the kisses. Boy, been a long time. I might faint. : )