question about this instant messanger on here Relationship

• View author's info Posted on Dec 10, 2005 at 07:25 PM

I see this list pops up on here for private messages wondered what's the proper etiquette on that do you email first or just click on someone and start talking ? and do these circles join together like a chat room ?
  • 6Comments

• View author's info Posted on Dec 13, 2005 at 09:35 AM

cabledude write:
    I see this list pops up on here for private messages wondered what's the proper etiquette on that do you email first or just click on someone and start talking ? and do these circles join together like a chat room ?

just click on the name and type "WAAASSSSSSUUUUUUPPPPPPP". works for me every time. oh, almost forgot, u gotta have your tongue hangin' outta your head while you type it or it won't work.

peace and chicken grease, don't get any on ya!
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 12, 2005 at 08:35 PM

Oh yeah??? You guys better be careful!!! I had "someone" that I thought I might be interested in (a wee bit) flirt with me...then when I went on instant messenger his conversation with another...OK...i'll call her a lady...came up.....ha ha....solved that question! I have zero attraction! This has happened to me 3 times now, where I am seeing others conversations....anyone else?
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 12, 2005 at 01:43 AM

cabledude,

Iming on bk is a little like playing tag.

You never know for sure if the person you im actually sees it, or have to wait to see if they saw what you typed the next time you catch them
    Email is totally goofy at the moment. I email someone, and then have to call or catch them on the yah*00 or aola, or m*s*n*n to see if they ever got the email!
    Great people, fun forums, suuckie bk leadership!
    All hands to the BK Deck!
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 11, 2005 at 04:03 PM

cabledude write:

cabledude, I email 1st to get to know someone and they can get to know me. Sort of like an intro to who you are. I feel more comfortable chatting with someone that I know a little about.
    RKA
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 11, 2005 at 09:44 AM

OK thanks for the info
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 10, 2005 at 07:51 PM

If you see someone you want to talk to...pop in and start talking. You can also email if you prefer.

Unfortunately BK has no way for us to group chat. :o(