Today's Affirmation: I am not tied to my past... Relationship

• View author's info Posted on Nov 09, 2005 at 12:38 PM

Meditations for Women ~

"Anything that you should have done but didn't, ties you to your past."

Is your mental and emotional clutter getting in the way of a fulfilling life? It's time to clean out the "need-to's," "have-to's," and "ought-to's," from your past. When you have regrets it's tough to move forward and grow.

Put the past in the past. Return anything you borrowed. Make apologies where needed. Get your bills up to date. Send the card or gift you forgot to send. Make the p hone call you need to make.

Taking care of these things cleans your mental slate and eliminates any regrets or resentments you may harbor.

Now, take a deep breath; look ahead. Both your conscience, and your future vision, is clear.
  • 3Comments

• View author's info Posted on Nov 09, 2005 at 08:13 PM

Ya know, C, too many hold onto the past as if it's their life line! If it's in the past, it's done, over, finished! There's a reason it's in the past...right? Let's face the truth...some hold so tightly to the past that they can't see the present and lose hope for the future...in the end what have you got? A very sad, and lonely existence! Not good, not good at all!
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 09, 2005 at 04:04 PM

your a wize women smile.........and how so very true it is what you said........
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 09, 2005 at 02:13 PM

pass me an extra huuuuuuuuuuuuge sweeping brush babexxxxx