Home > Biker Forums > Cultures and Education > Immigration Bill for what??? No respect! Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Immigration Bill for what??? No respect!
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Apr 26, 2006 13:00

I predict this stunt will be the nail in the coffin
> of any
> guest-worker/amnesty plan on the table in
> Washington. The image of the
> American flag subsumed to another and turned upside
> down on American
> soil is already spreading on Internet forums and via
> e-mail. Pass this
> along to every American citizen in your address
> books and to every
> representative in the state and federal government.
> If you choose to
> remain uninvolved do not be amazed when you no
> longer have a nation to
> call your own nor anything you have worked for left
> since it will be
> "redistributed" to the activists while you are so
> peacefully staying out
> of the "fray". Check history, it is full of
> nations/empires that
> disappeared when its citizens no longer held their
> core beliefs and
> values. One person CAN make a difference. One plus
> one plus one plus one
> plus one plus one.........
>
> The battle for our secure borders and immigration
> laws that actually
> mean something, however, hasn't even begun.
>
>

Available only
to logged in members


Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jun 12, 2006 08:36

DubbleD write:
.

  


Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jun 11, 2006 12:02

.

Available only
to logged in members


Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Jun 10, 2006 05:33

cruisergurl write:
I just had to post this here. dirtybikers, you'll love this. i also posted it under Current Mood, but they keep catching it after awhile and deleting. hope you see it before they pull it again!!

WOW!! What a beautiful Arzz ha ha ha!! Thanks for the pic Loved it!!



Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jun 09, 2006 13:34

I just had to post this here. dirtybikers, you'll love this. i also posted it under Current Mood, but they keep catching it after awhile and deleting. hope you see it before they pull it again!!

Available only
to logged in members


Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jun 08, 2006 07:12

Awww LadyDragon I bet yer sad today huh??

BAGHDAD, Iraq (June 8) - Abu Musab al-Zarqawi, the al-Qaida leader in Iraq who waged a bloody campaign of suicide bombings and beheadings of hostages, has been killed in a precision airstrike, U.S. and Iraqi officials said Thursday. It was a long-sought victory in the war in Iraq.

Hey Kevin was this your homeboy?? Awww sorry bout yer luck.. Im just all busted up over this!!!

WWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHOOO!!!
SCORE!!!!

Available only
to logged in members


Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jun 07, 2006 12:25

LOL..Red and azzkiker!! I am gonna seek some blood pressure meds... this chick has me so frikin irritated!! I just hate ignorance!! Can someone slap a brain in our citizens??

Im gonna say something really unpopular here... food for thought!

Although things in Iraq do not seem clear to most peeps.. I think I have a pretty good understanding of it. I believe my president made a good call at the time. The reason I believe this is because a third world war was possible and we had no crystal ball to see how things would pan out so my president and his cabinet made a decision to position our country in case that jumped off. How you ask?? Well the country that controls the worlds oil will be the country who has the most power and will most likely be the victor in such an event. I do not care what pretense we went in under I am glad we have control. It is a sound strategy. We could not tell the world bluntly why we were going there and thus we needed to have an excuse and that's what we used. No matter what everyone thinks of our president he made a hard call and acted upon it!! I am proud of him and would expect nothing less from our government.

Im sorry to all who think we have no right to be there. Sometimes you have to chose the lesser of two evils. I thank god that our government is always looking towards the future and the what ifs..

My opinion!~



Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jun 06, 2006 20:58

new trap for border jumpers.

Available only
to logged in members


Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jun 06, 2006 20:56

hmmm.....

Available only
to logged in members


Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, May 31, 2006 17:17

LadyDragon write:
DirtyBikers4Eva write:
LadyDragon write:
HC ....at least we agree on one thing...the war is something that should not have happened...and we should not be over there....

As for the rest we will just have to agree to disagree...I am an American and most days I am proud to be one...and thank the Gods/Goddess that I was born here for this lifetime.......some days not so much..*grin*

AS for gang violence...I see it here..and I know there are problems, and yes some of it is immagrant related, however Most of it comes from PARENTS REFUSING TO BE PEARENTS TO THEIR CHILDREN.....too many people want to blame these problems on others when the truth of the metter is if parents would put their childrens true needs (not their wants) first and be parents to their children then children would not be getting involved with gangs and drugs and such...kids turn to gangs because they need to feel a part of something and theyneed that sense of belonging that comes with "family"..if they dont get it at home because mom or dad are too busy taking care of their own needs.....and wants......people today put too my stock in having things, and they work long hours to buy more stuff and neglect their family lives....and call it success......THIS IS WHY WE HAVE GANG PROBLEMS.....all about supply and demand.......gangs provide a sense of "family" and belonging to kids who are otherwise left to raise themselves...if children werebeing parented then there would be not need for gangs......

The reasons we have gang problems is not that the parents do not care or do not parent thier chikdren! The reason is, these kids are born to illegals who cannot make a decent enough living. The kids go to school poor and are jealous and angry. They are embarrassed for the way they live and seek a quick solution to even the scales. The gangs afford them power and an outlet to vent thier anger. The parents are working long hours or are home with too many kids to take care, they are over burdened and cannot afford to live in areas that are gang free. Naturally the kids seek out the illusion of a better way.


You talk like ALL GANGS are illegals......what world are you living in???? Until deadbeat parents get off their asses and take responsibility for their children we will continue to have gang problems, just like we always have even before the illegals.......It never ceases to amaze me how people can just look the other way and blame everything but themselves......before the illegals you blamed the Negros, and before that it was the Irish and the jews...oh and in the middle Women were the problems....and back when the English first came over it was the Natives that were the problem.....so once you put up the walls and start shooting the immigrants then who will you have to blame???? Maybe we should do that then you will finally have to look in the mirror and find the real problem......hate cures nothing, we all have to take responsibility for our own actions.

Man you are way out in left field!! Noone said that ALL gangs are from illegals.. But a good percent half if not more are a direct result of it!! Again your mouth just runs with nothing backing up what you are saying. Hate?? Let's see, I was a Right Of Passage Coach, group home counselor and a foster parent for juvenile delinquent males.. this has been my whole life's work.. I have helped over 10 graduate from high school, I have 5 live in my home with my own children.. don't you come at me with hate lady!!! This is about laws not hate. There is no discrimination about it. You are so uneducated it cracks me up!! Im done talkin to u about it until you actually say something that is realistic and has facts backing it up!! My mirror looks real good to me and I sleep fabulous, BTW my daughter is an arabic linquist and also speaks and writes 4 other languages including spanish, My 18 year old is graduating high school tomarrow night and my 16 year old is a 3.0 student...

I raised them as a single mom so I guess I want blaming anyone for shit was I? I worked my arss off and we stayed off of welfare and handouts... I never recieved one dime of child support either so bite me with who I blame!! I aint blaming noone for nothing! I stand and fight for my children and my country, but I also fight to keep what we as a nation have achieved and refuse to disrespect the military who shed thier blood for what we have by now just throwing it away and allowing anyone to come here and crap all over us.



Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, May 31, 2006 17:04

LadyDragon write:
DirtyBikers4Eva write:
LadyDragon write:
HC ....at least we agree on one thing...the war is something that should not have happened...and we should not be over there....

As for the rest we will just have to agree to disagree...I am an American and most days I am proud to be one...and thank the Gods/Goddess that I was born here for this lifetime.......some days not so much..*grin*

AS for gang violence...I see it here..and I know there are problems, and yes some of it is immagrant related, however Most of it comes from PARENTS REFUSING TO BE PEARENTS TO THEIR CHILDREN.....too many people want to blame these problems on others when the truth of the metter is if parents would put their childrens true needs (not their wants) first and be parents to their children then children would not be getting involved with gangs and drugs and such...kids turn to gangs because they need to feel a part of something and theyneed that sense of belonging that comes with "family"..if they dont get it at home because mom or dad are too busy taking care of their own needs.....and wants......people today put too my stock in having things, and they work long hours to buy more stuff and neglect their family lives....and call it success......THIS IS WHY WE HAVE GANG PROBLEMS.....all about supply and demand.......gangs provide a sense of "family" and belonging to kids who are otherwise left to raise themselves...if children werebeing parented then there would be not need for gangs......

I wish you would address the questions that we asked you!! Of course, like a true democrat you avoid direct questions and go into some speech that sounds good but is not factually based. I don't mind you having an opinion different than mine but what bothers me is that you take a stand that even yourself cannot explain how it can work. Does it just feel good to be talkin or do you really have some answers like I asked?? Disease, money, crime, gangs. No matter what you say all studies directly link all of these things to illegal immigrants and I would still like you to answer the question do we just let the whole world come here illegally or do we discriminate and only let the hispanics???? Do we tell the whole world that "Its ok, we don't enforce our laws, you can come here and do whatever you want we don't mind and we will not prosecute you?" Where does it end and how do you decide?? Its your position please explain it??


First let me say...HOW DARE YOU ASSUME I AM A DEMOCRAT!!!!!.......it is not nice to call people names!

Now to answer your questions.....I believe that if this were a truley free country as we all like to state then people should be FREE to come and go.......as for discrimating, isn;t that the American Way...this country was built on discrimination...we as a whole are a bunch of school yard bullies pushing around the weaker kids and taking their lunch money....this is how we "claimed" this land to begin with......I would like to think that as human beings we could learn to play nice........believe it or not there is plenty to go around...except when people start gettng greedy........I teach children Tolerance everyday.......I try to teach them that we are all the same inside, and that the color of a persons skin or the way they look while different is not bad......and then these kids go home and listen to their parents preaching hate and intolerance.....it makes for children filled with hate, who then grow up to be the adults that are running our country.....a scary thougth really.......leads to wars and destruction.

AS for my postion...I say let anyone who wants to come to America to work and live come........whatever happen to the American Dream...this country was supossed to be the place people came~~~The streets were lined with gold.....it sure as hell is not working your way!!!! Try something different, America is broke we have to do something.......hate is not working~~~~maybe if you could open your eyes and try to find the good in others ~~~ they could see the good in themselves.....I know this is not the answer you want, but this is my answer ~~~~try it~~~what do we have to lose, we have a President that conspires with Terroist~~~and our children are dying for nothing~~~~it is all related~~~ you quote Department of Justice statistics~~like you should have faith in anything that our current government says~~~open your eyes~~~you are being fed a crock of shit and you are obviously enjoying it!!!! Nothing I can do to change your mind, and you will never change mine.......It is all about prespective~~~preception is reality

Lady you are whacked!! We never said to stop people from coming here!!! CAN YOU READ??? We want them to abide by the law the same way the rest of us already here have to!!! We have reasons for the laws, it protects ALL of us including them!! I am soo glad you aint teaching my kids!! You are preaching to break our laws, that they mean nothing and do not respect them!!! That is ALL I have heard from you!

How dare I call you a democrat?? Easy I just listen to your words, its as obvious as can be!! I told you that I would consider your opinions if you would answer the REAL problems involved and you once again broke into a song and dance about peace on earth and goodwill to man and can't we all just get along??

Wake up, the nature of man is to be the ALPHA we are born that way. Its not like Americans are the only ones like that. Every single nationality is exactly the same!

Go back to your fairytales and the realists will protect yer fat butt while you sit there and sing Kum by ya or whatever the hell you call it!

Im sorry Im gettin pissed but you live in a fairy tale land and I cannot visit you there!! SORRY!!

BTW, for a teacher you sure seem uneducated I was one of the people whoe entered the stats into the Department of Justice data bases (they are real) and the streets that are paved with gold are in heaven written in the bible, nothing I have ever read says anything about golden streets in America, you are confusing heaven and America maybe thats yer problem. This aint heaven noone says it is!! Hate?? I hate noone!! I am not a racist I am a realist. I do not thing anyone who has come here legally should leave!! You are again confused!!! I want the laws in my country to be followed by myself and all who enter here!!

Further, You are crazy again if you think America can handle the burdens of the world. Those rose colored glassess you are wearing must make you feel all warm and fuzzy but when someone you love comes down with TB, HepC, Aides, plaque, etc.. then maybe you will understand the need for laws!!!



Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, May 25, 2006 07:37

LadyDragon write:
HC ....at least we agree on one thing...the war is something that should not have happened...and we should not be over there....

As for the rest we will just have to agree to disagree...I am an American and most days I am proud to be one...and thank the Gods/Goddess that I was born here for this lifetime.......some days not so much..*grin*

AS for gang violence...I see it here..and I know there are problems, and yes some of it is immagrant related, however Most of it comes from PARENTS REFUSING TO BE PEARENTS TO THEIR CHILDREN.....too many people want to blame these problems on others when the truth of the metter is if parents would put their childrens true needs (not their wants) first and be parents to their children then children would not be getting involved with gangs and drugs and such...kids turn to gangs because they need to feel a part of something and theyneed that sense of belonging that comes with "family"..if they dont get it at home because mom or dad are too busy taking care of their own needs.....and wants......people today put too my stock in having things, and they work long hours to buy more stuff and neglect their family lives....and call it success......THIS IS WHY WE HAVE GANG PROBLEMS.....all about supply and demand.......gangs provide a sense of "family" and belonging to kids who are otherwise left to raise themselves...if children werebeing parented then there would be not need for gangs......

The reasons we have gang problems is not that the parents do not care or do not parent thier chikdren! The reason is, these kids are born to illegals who cannot make a decent enough living. The kids go to school poor and are jealous and angry. They are embarrassed for the way they live and seek a quick solution to even the scales. The gangs afford them power and an outlet to vent thier anger. The parents are working long hours or are home with too many kids to take care, they are over burdened and cannot afford to live in areas that are gang free. Naturally the kids seek out the illusion of a better way.



Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, May 25, 2006 07:30

LadyDragon write:
HC ....at least we agree on one thing...the war is something that should not have happened...and we should not be over there....

As for the rest we will just have to agree to disagree...I am an American and most days I am proud to be one...and thank the Gods/Goddess that I was born here for this lifetime.......some days not so much..*grin*

AS for gang violence...I see it here..and I know there are problems, and yes some of it is immagrant related, however Most of it comes from PARENTS REFUSING TO BE PEARENTS TO THEIR CHILDREN.....too many people want to blame these problems on others when the truth of the metter is if parents would put their childrens true needs (not their wants) first and be parents to their children then children would not be getting involved with gangs and drugs and such...kids turn to gangs because they need to feel a part of something and theyneed that sense of belonging that comes with "family"..if they dont get it at home because mom or dad are too busy taking care of their own needs.....and wants......people today put too my stock in having things, and they work long hours to buy more stuff and neglect their family lives....and call it success......THIS IS WHY WE HAVE GANG PROBLEMS.....all about supply and demand.......gangs provide a sense of "family" and belonging to kids who are otherwise left to raise themselves...if children werebeing parented then there would be not need for gangs......

I wish you would address the questions that we asked you!! Of course, like a true democrat you avoid direct questions and go into some speech that sounds good but is not factually based. I don't mind you having an opinion different than mine but what bothers me is that you take a stand that even yourself cannot explain how it can work. Does it just feel good to be talkin or do you really have some answers like I asked?? Disease, money, crime, gangs. No matter what you say all studies directly link all of these things to illegal immigrants and I would still like you to answer the question do we just let the whole world come here illegally or do we discriminate and only let the hispanics???? Do we tell the whole world that "Its ok, we don't enforce our laws, you can come here and do whatever you want we don't mind and we will not prosecute you?" Where does it end and how do you decide?? Its your position please explain it??



Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, May 24, 2006 02:53

DirtyBikers4Eva write:
LadyDragon write:
.....these people work and slave harder then most of us will ever have to work just for a chance to live in what we as Americans consider poverty......and it is a big step up for them.....and a great opportunity for their children.....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I have seen the above many times with many illegals. They do work their butts off. Part of the problem is they send so much of their money home.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



"The diseases that people bring to our country. Legal immigrants get checked by doctors before they are allowed our freedoms. It keeps disease from spreading.. etc.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wow, this is such a big problem! TB has transformed to a more difficult disease and is harder to treat. Many of the illegal children are not immunized and the illegals bring new strains of infectous diseases.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Wow! This was such great reading. Thanks for the insights!

DD

  


Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, May 24, 2006 02:39


LadyDragon write:
I understand your concerns with gang violence and such as that...however gangs are not the result of immigrants, and yes some immigrant are bad people, however how can you judge the whole because of the actions of the few...and yes I truly believe they are the few.....not the majority. Maybe I do look at things differently, howver we have different life experiences...and this is the great thing about America.....we have the RIGHT to disagree with each other and our government.....I just know what happens here....and it is the reality here....at this border.......
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lady Dragon:
OOps! My best friend has just completed a big research paper on youth gang violence for a college class.
Youth gangs in the US DOUBLED from 2000 to 2002.
Immigration IS the biggest cause for youth gangs. They don't speak the language. There aren't enough parents who are there for the kids. The kids seek out the father figures who speak their language and have been 'kind' to them. These kids grow up surrounded by 'gang love' and then they have kids who perpetuate the problem.

Gang violence is growing at a voracious rate.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HC1: roflmao...re: the mexifornia license!!! hahahhaaha!



Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, May 22, 2006 16:19

HC... Its always like that.. History tells us that.. Its always easier and safer to keep silent and do nothing..


BUT..

It only takes a few with B*lls to speak up and say NO..

I hear you here!!!!.. Things are changing and people are speaking up now..

If only we can show them how our country is being taken over from within.. With our laws and our freedoms, being used against us now..
If it werent for the "Minute Man Project" and others who have joined to suport them, Our borders would not be getting the attention they deserve...

Now with the other group, We just are beginning to learn their beliefs now.. We need to learn what and who they are and let others know bout them.. And speak up!!!!!...

Good For You!...

Have to begin somewhere...

Peace & Ride Safe....



Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, May 22, 2006 14:26

LadyDragon write:
I understand your concerns with gang violence and such as that...however gangs are not the result of immigrants, and yes some immigrant are bad people, however how can you judge the whole because of the actions of the few...and yes I truly believe they are the few.....not the majority. Maybe I do look at things differently, howver we have different life experiences...and this is the great thing about America.....we have the RIGHT to disagree with each other and our government.....I just know what happens here....and it is the reality here....at this border........


Harley Chic, I understand your anger at other countries laws, however I have always found that it is better to be the bigger person and do the right thing then to lower ones self just out of spite......as Americans we set an example for other countries to follow....Americans are dying right now in another country partly because of the way that country treats it's people....so shouldn't we try to be better then other countries????

Gang violence and such not a result of Illegal immigration???

You are sooo wrong!! Again do your homework!!! Judging a the whole based upon the few, NOT hardly!!

Department of Justice Bureau of statistics is a sound and accurate account of what is going on accross the entire US not just where I live. Just because you are fortunate enough to not be in the midst of it does not mean its not there.



Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, May 22, 2006 06:45

LadyDragon write:
I understand your concerns with gang violence and such as that...however gangs are not the result of immigrants, and yes some immigrant are bad people, however how can you judge the whole because of the actions of the few...and yes I truly believe they are the few.....not the majority. Maybe I do look at things differently, howver we have different life experiences...and this is the great thing about America.....we have the RIGHT to disagree with each other and our government.....I just know what happens here....and it is the reality here....at this border........


Harley Chic, I understand your anger at other countries laws, however I have always found that it is better to be the bigger person and do the right thing then to lower ones self just out of spite......as Americans we set an example for other countries to follow....Americans are dying right now in another country partly because of the way that country treats it's people....so shouldn't we try to be better then other countries????

OK Lady Dragon,

You have posted your opinions and I respect them. But now its time to put your money where your mouth is!!

You feel they should all be allowed to come here illegally and work and live in our country right??

Now I want you to explain who is going to pay for it? Do we allow the whole world to do it or just the Mexicans?? Do you feel comfortable having a illegal living next door to you not knowing what crimes they may be running from or diseases they may be spreading in your neighborhood and to your children?? Its ok to not know ANYTHING about these people right??

Please answer all of these questions and if you have a REAL solution I will be more than willing to listen!!



Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, May 18, 2006 18:21

I've done some checking on the parent company and their other match sites.
Well over 30 other match sites.. WE may be the largest with paying members, I didnt have time to check them all but here are the likes of em.. Tallfriends, Ebonyfriends, Nudistfriends, Gothicmatch, Interracialmatch, Militaryfriends, Millionairematch, collegeromances, sportsfriends, deafs, greekcupid, positivesingles, singleparentmatch, catholiccupid, muslimtime, muslimfriends,.. ect.... Their adding more also.. Just havent as of yet...

Take your pick, many for all races, religions-faiths, tastes, afflictions, ages, status..

Some may be of help for their members to hear and chat with others of same interest... As BK has been for many here including me!...

I wont go into detail but just to say the last two are full of hate towards my country, my beliefs and my values.. I wont be contributing to their hate of me and my country.. Bk is a cash cow which is supporting all the free members there and Im upset that as a paying member Here I have contributed to it also.. NO MORE for ME... Check em out yourselves, Religious threads especially.. They dont want peace just our destruction!..
Thats all I ask.. For me Its enough to end things here! Was Stabbed in my back for all Ive put in here (2-yrs now)..

No more money from me...
Will be off to (BAO) USA.. (bike american onl*ine)

Peace & Ride Safe...



Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, May 18, 2006 18:10

HarleyChic1 write:
IMMIGRATION LAWS - PLEASE READ TO THE VERY END

Please read all the way through before judgement.

1. If you migrate to this country, you must speak the native language.

2. You have to be a professional or an investor. No unskilled workers allowed.

3. There will be no special bilingual programs in the schools, no special ballots for elections, all government business will be
conducted in our language.

4. Foreigners will NOT have the right to vote no matter how long they are here.

5. Foreigners will NEVER be able to hold political office.

6. Foreigners will not be a burden to the taxpayers. No welfare, no food stamps, no health care, or other government
assistance programs.

7. Foreigners can invest in this country, but it must be an amount equal to 40,000 times the daily minimum wage.

8. If foreigners do come and want to buy land that will be okay, BUT options will be restricted. You are not allowed waterfront property. That is reserved for citizens naturally born into this country.

9. Foreigners may not protest; no demonstrations, no waving a foreign flag, no political organizing, no bad-mouthing our president or his policies, if you do you will be sent home.

10. If you do come to this country illegally, you will be hunted down and sent straight to jail.

****************************************************

I would like to see this posted, in Spanish, along with the following note:

These are the rules for entering YOUR country. Until you are a citizen of MY country, you will be bound by the laws of YOUR country.

Bienvenitos a Estados Unidos


Harsh, you say? The above laws happen to be the immigration laws of MEXICO!

NIce post Harleychic!!



Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share