Home > Biker Forums > Motorcycle events > Update on woman only...lol Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Update on woman only...lol
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Nov 25, 2005 12:57

I hope I am not stepping on anyones toes. You're doing a great job Suze.....Thank You
***** UPDATE *****

Ok guys. I signed the contract with the hotel today. Wheeeeee......

To simplify things, there are now only 2 categories of rooms. 1 KING or 2 QUEENS. Singles and couples will now get the single rate in the 1 KING bed room. 2,3, or 4 people sharing will get the rate in the 2 QUEEN beds room.

Prices are as follows - Breakfast Included:

Room with 1 King bed - for 1 or 2 people:

$141.00 per night
.....18.87 13.38% Tax
.......3.50 Occupancy charge
$163.37 Total x2 = $326.74 for the w/e

Room with 2 Queen beds - for 2,3,or 4 people:

$171.00 Per night
.....22.88 Tax
.......3.50 Occupancy charge
$197.38 Total x2 = $394.76 for the w/e

That works out to:
$_98.69 pp for the w/e - 4 in a room
$131.59 pp for the w/e - 3 in a room
$197.38 pp for the w/e - 2 in a room

"Rates are applicable for 3 days pre Jan. 20th and 3 days post Jan 22nd for people needing extended stays."

You can book your room AFTER Monday Nov. 27th, because the contract info won't be in their system until then.

To book the room directly:

Tell 'em you're with the "BK" Group Jan 20th thru Jan.22nd, 2006.

"Please instruct your guests to contact Janiris Infante at (646) 710-5850 to book their accommodations or email her at Janiris_Infante@hilton.*com (take out the one asterisk)"

(Please emai*l me or post in the forum that you booked your room so I can keep tabs on them.)

Cut-Off: Reservation are based on Individual Call-In by: January 2, 2006

Check in/Check out: Check in time is 3:00pm and check out time is 12:00pm." Any variation from this policy must be requested in writing upon receipt of this agreement so we may discuss alternative arrangements. Requests are based on availability."

If the room is ready before 3:00pm, they will let you check in early. If the room is not ready, they will store your bags and you can bop around the city.

If ya need anything at all, just ask.....

Done and done !

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jan 05, 2006 19:44

johnnyj write:
would like to meet you girls when i
m in daytona.i
ll be on the beach at the seven seas hotel

Johnny we pusskateers are lining up....we moved again...back to the original plan...paid for the condo in Ormand by the shores....2/2..I need the workout room..or the guys to work on/out!!!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jan 05, 2006 17:06

would like to meet you girls when i
m in daytona.i
ll be on the beach at the seven seas hotel

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Dec 21, 2005 17:42

HarleyChic1 write:
springermike write:
Marzen759 write:
I think you did a great job in summarizing the post. I don't know why it causes a problem.
Anyone need a roomie? I am still trying to find a room.
B

Hey Marzen I am looking for someone to split a room for friday and saturday.
As long as we have these fantastic ladies to show us around town! Sounds like a great time to meet some cool people!

Hey Mike - See ya in NYC!!!

Hi hc1,
I haven't seen the lights of the city in a few years! I am looking forward to meeting all of the BK Beauties and these fantastic fellers!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Dec 21, 2005 17:34

Suzananana write:
springermike write:
Marzen759 write:
I think you did a great job in summarizing the post. I don't know why it causes a problem.
B

As long as we have these fantastic ladies to show us around town! Sounds like a great time to meet some cool people!

Hey Mike.....

Can you please emai*l Marzen directly His address is:

I did send him an email to the address you sent me, still no reply....
I got confirmation on my flights but still haven't booked a room....

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Dec 19, 2005 18:40

springermike write:
Marzen759 write:
B

Hey Mike.....

Can you please emai*l Marzen directly His address is:

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Dec 19, 2005 18:14

secretsquirrel write:
Harleys1Angel write:

secretsquirrel write:

Harleys1Angel write:
Daytona?? SPS and I are going in March for bikeweek...that what you talkin' bout???

Angel....Char and I will already be down there...look us up...Been doing Daytona for my birthday for a while now..we have some Bk buddys coming from the north and Canada to share the space...there riding...But I'll have my Bird and I'm going to swing a ride or two with buds from Florida...

we will...definately...miss you??? No way! Coming out the full week ...oh my! have a friend who has a house there...gonna be full of guys! We are gettin' a hotel. This is gonna be good...tell Char "Hi"

Will do Girly!

We got a 2/2bath condo on the beach in New Smyrna...from Feb 1 thru March 13 unless we still don't want to leave...I want to play at your house!!!!

We got some buds coming from Canada and north Ohio..and found out tonight there are more heading to our neck of the woods from the west...another Big Bk blast!!!!

and don't forget bout the other pusss....Hell I may just sleep on the beach ...ha.Miss ya's be there soon!!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Dec 15, 2005 16:34

Marzen759 write:
B

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Dec 13, 2005 20:58

Harleys1Angel write:

secretsquirrel write:

Harleys1Angel write:
Daytona?? SPS and I are going in March for bikeweek...that what you talkin' bout???

Angel....Char and I will already be down there...look us up...Been doing Daytona for my birthday for a while now..we have some Bk buddys coming from the north and Canada to share the space...there riding...But I'll have my Bird and I'm going to swing a ride or two with buds from Florida...

we will...definately...miss you??? No way! Coming out the full week ...oh my! have a friend who has a house there...gonna be full of guys! We are gettin' a hotel. This is gonna be good...tell Char "Hi"

Will do Girly!

We got a 2/2bath condo on the beach in New Smyrna...from Feb 1 thru March 13 unless we still don't want to leave...I want to play at your house!!!!

We got some buds coming from Canada and north Ohio..and found out tonight there are more heading to our neck of the woods from the west...another Big Bk blast!!!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Dec 13, 2005 20:22

secretsquirrel write:

Harleys1Angel write:

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Dec 13, 2005 19:39

Harleys1Angel write:

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Dec 13, 2005 14:38

B

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Dec 13, 2005 07:50

Harleys1Angel write:

yep.. that's what I meant... I'll be driving down , most likely taking Doc and DoubleD's bikes with me , not sure where we're staying yet , but hopefully will have that nailed down by the end of the week. Looking forward to meeting more BK'ers down there..

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Dec 13, 2005 07:48

HarleyChic1 write:
"You guys are too much" LOL I can't wait to meet everyone...

can't wait to meet you as well HC1.... I hope you wont hate me if I wear my SOX shirt .. lol

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Dec 12, 2005 21:05

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Dec 12, 2005 14:22

harleyleggz write:
HEY I WAS WONDERING ANYWAY OF TELLING JUST HOW MANY OF US ARE GOING TO BE JOINING EVERYONE...JUST CURIOUS IF THERE WAS A HEAD COUNT GOD KNOWS THE MORE THE MERRIER...LOL...CANT WAIT HARLEYLEGGGGGGGGGGGGZ

I'm going.... I agree with you Legzzzz... the more the merrier.. and it seems to be more and more added daily...
I'm curious now , who else is planning on Daytona ?? Aside from myself

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Nov 28, 2005 15:14

Cut write:
looking forward to meeting you and the friends Harleyleggz---good "and maybe a little bad" fun topped with new friends. Nothing much is better, ok I said "much",

back to your room now suz--i
ve been bad

why she gotta go back to room?yer the bad one , now bend over for yer spankins!!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Nov 28, 2005 10:06

HEY I WAS WONDERING ANYWAY OF TELLING JUST HOW MANY OF US ARE GOING TO BE JOINING EVERYONE...JUST CURIOUS IF THERE WAS A HEAD COUNT GOD KNOWS THE MORE THE MERRIER...LOL...CANT WAIT HARLEYLEGGGGGGGGGGGGZ

Cut
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Nov 28, 2005 01:25

looking forward to meeting you and the friends Harleyleggz---good "and maybe a little bad" fun topped with new friends. Nothing much is better, ok I said "much",

back to your room now suz--i
ve been bad

Cut
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Nov 28, 2005 01:23

looking forward to meeting you and the friends Harleyleggz---good "and maybe a little bad" fun topped with new friends. Nothing much is better, ok I said "much", LOL