Home > Biker Forums > Friends > My trip of a lifetime. Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
My trip of a lifetime.
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Dec 18, 2006 10:26

Some day I would like to ride from Phoenix to mexico, down Baha, to Cabo San Lucas, Maybe in 07

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Jul 01, 2006 15:52

Before I pass on to that little Harley Dealer in the sky, I want to hit Oregon, Washington state, and ride down the coast in CA. One of these days I am going to do it.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jun 05, 2006 17:36

Just got back from mine,spent two weeks in Italy .Picked up Ducati st3 in Bologni,from there to Monte Carlo,through the Italian alps,down the east coast and cris-crossed to Rome.Must say the people are the nicest and the food exellent.Can't wait to return.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, May 19, 2006 09:13

My trip of a lifetime...
On our way to Key West to get married.
August 20th 2004 at sunset.
Now we're on the trip of a lifetime.
TnT

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, May 01, 2006 18:19

If any of you come near Canton OHio...my home is always open to good biker folk....rest, coffee, shower, place to lay yer head...whatever ya need. Welcome...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jan 24, 2006 09:12

ponch69 write:
brother
it sounds like a great ride, My brother and I are taking off out of Southern Maryland heading up thru Pa. to Cinci. to meet our younger brother and heading west thru Chicago and off to Sturgis. Sorry you'll be going the other way but if there are people intrested in hooking up along the way for the ride contact me. The more the merrier!

BROTHER PONCH,,,I WILL BE IN STURGIS,,,WE NEED TO HOOK UP, AND DO SOME MILES BROTHER,,,MY BE HEAD BACK EAST WITH YOU ,,,,,,,,,,WILL KEEP IN TOUCH,,,,,,,,BE BLESSED BROTHER,,,PEACE TO YOU ,,,,DD81...<>

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jan 16, 2006 12:36

that would be awesome! good luck!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Jan 14, 2006 07:52

brother
it sounds like a great ride, My brother and I are taking off out of Southern Maryland heading up thru Pa. to Cinci. to meet our younger brother and heading west thru Chicago and off to Sturgis. Sorry you'll be going the other way but if there are people intrested in hooking up along the way for the ride contact me. The more the merrier!

Available only
to logged in members