Home > Biker Forums > Motorcycle events > Need riding partner for Sturgis Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Need riding partner for Sturgis
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jul 12, 2006 09:34

Looking for a partner for the trip down to Sturgis. Will be leaving from Michigan but can pick along the way in Chicago. My first trip there - I figure the ride would be better with someone espically if they are a Sturgis Veteran. Let me know if anyone is interested. Can triler some of the way and then ride or ride the whole way- I'm flexible.

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jul 17, 2006 18:14

Thanks guys for the offers. I will e-mail you guys for further details.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jul 16, 2006 12:36

vrod456 write:
Looking for a partner for the trip down to Sturgis. Will be leaving from Michigan but can pick along the way in Chicago. My first trip there - I figure the ride would be better with someone espically if they are a Sturgis Veteran. Let me know if anyone is interested. Can triler some of the way and then ride or ride the whole way- I'm flexible.

I am getting together a group most from detroit area if ya like to join us let me know.....lmfao

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jul 13, 2006 03:43

Hey, We are leaving Chicago on that Friday morning or midafternoon. Just three. Going to trailer one and ride two. Staying at Buffalo Chip. You are more than welcome to join us.