Home > Biker Forums > Friends > First Annual Colorado Get Together Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
First Annual Colorado Get Together
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jul 04, 2005 22:44

On July 23rd the folks in Colorado are welcoming some out of staters on BK. Everyone is going to meet at my place in the morning or the night before. (Bring a bed roll.) We are gonna ride the Rockies for the day and return to my place for a BBQ and party. Then folks can crash at my place for the night if you like. Email me if you are interested. Dane

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Aug 02, 2005 21:32

[/quote_message

You guys are safe they keep deleting the pictures you guys were just to naughty for BK!!!

LMAO!!!!! Hey...there's always "that other site"! LOL! You're in for it now Springer!

Oh thanks and I thought we were in this together!
You know Secret Squirrel doesn't need anyone helping her finding her nuts! and you don't need to expose them!
LMAO

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Aug 01, 2005 21:33

scootertramp_usa write:
Char luv ya sis, just found out may be seeing you sooner that thought.. miss you... Verdaing,Faunnasister, and the whole gang that was there thanks for showing my big Sis a great time.. I owe you all a big one... DANE wish I could have been there to see the look on her face to.. tried to tell her LMAO
DANE the better half and me will make it next year.... Glad you got patched Bro you deserve and you earned it.. Ride Safe

OHHH lil brudder....waiting to see you & the other half soon. My heart is gonna be exploding from happiness.
I owe THEM big time...those Coloradians do know how to make a gal feel welcomed.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Aug 01, 2005 20:34

WildSpirit4You write:
We've never met but, CONGRATS on the Patch you must've DESERVED it!!!
~~ Ride Safe - Stay FREE!!! ~~

For those of you wondering, Dane patched for the VietNam Vets of America. And to patch for that, you have to deserve it. Congrats again, bro. We'll have to setup a retired military run one of these days.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Jul 30, 2005 22:06

We've never met but, CONGRATS on the Patch you must've DESERVED it!!!
~~ Ride Safe - Stay FREE!!! ~~

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Jul 30, 2005 17:44

Char luv ya sis, just found out may be seeing you sooner that thought.. miss you... Verdaing,Faunnasister, and the whole gang that was there thanks for showing my big Sis a great time.. I owe you all a big one... DANE wish I could have been there to see the look on her face to.. tried to tell her LMAO
DANE the better half and me will make it next year.... Glad you got patched Bro you deserve and you earned it.. Ride Safe

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jul 29, 2005 16:54

seeme1st write:
it was great meeting everyone--and it sure looks like ya'll let out the wild side after Dane and I left!!!!!!

buttttttttttttt we will meet again!!!!!!

Uhhhhhhhh....wild side? What wild side?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jul 28, 2005 07:23

seeme1st write:
it was great meeting everyone--and it sure looks like ya'll let out the wild side after Dane and I left!!!!!!

here one for you see me

you too were having fun!!

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jul 27, 2005 20:07

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jul 27, 2005 20:06

verdaineg write:
This was the first annual Colorado get together. We will coordinate it better next year.
Char, it was a pleasure to have you in my home. You truly light up the room.
Peg, thank you for visiting Colorado. Gentlemen, this ladies eyes are amazingly beautiful. I wish I could have seen her face when we crowned the last hill and could see Estes Park and Rocky Mountain National Park on our Saturday Ride the Rockies.
Our little ride was lots of fun.
I really enjoyed the get together in Manitou Springs. It was fun exchanging birthday gifts. I just wish I had my camera out when I gave my present to her. The look on her face was priceless.
Flora. What can I say? Thanks for the laughs. You didn't even yawn once.
SS. You are a hoot.
Guys, we need to get together more often.
btw.. I patched on Sunday. Thanks for all the support.

Hey Dane....

Told you they had to have you! LOL! BTW, brother, those patches are awesome! You do them justice!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jul 27, 2005 19:35

secretsquirrel write:

faunassister write:

Nodey write:

faunassister write:
OMG! Had a blast! All ya'll are a hoot! Can't remember the last time I got this out of hand. Must have been the energy! LMAO!!!! You are all a really baaaaaad influence me! Oh....you mean it's my fault? LOL! Hey Secretsquirrel....I don't remember signing a release for those pix you took! LOL!

Oh Fauna,there is not enough money in this world to bribe Rocky from posting the pics. She's dangerous with them!

Glad to see another fine bunch getting together to share some great times.Wish I could have been there.But there's always next time.

Dang right there's a next time! And you'll be there!

[/quote_message

You guys are safe they keep deleting the pictures you guys were just to naughty for BK!!!

LMAO!!!!! Hey...there's always "that other site"! LOL! You're in for it now Springer!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jul 27, 2005 15:54

YEEEEE freakin' HAAAAW!!! OMGoodness what a good time was had by all. Dayum don't know if I can wait until next year to do this all again or not. Well he@@ no I'm not, gonna do it again next month..lol in OHIO.

Colorado was awesome. Oh what a beautiful state.

Dane - Congratulations Patch holder..woohoo, it was worth it bro. And thank you for earning that patch by serving for me and my country. I would not have had this experience if you wouldn't have opened your home to me. Bless you brother. I'll be counting on having my bedroom again next year.

Flora - oh sister, it was great hugging and booby rubbing w/ya. LOL We sure had some laughs and great fellowsip. Next time I see your Victorian town ok? You do make a mean salad girl. Tell Byron we'll do that Mexican place next time. (You did book your flight for OH in Sept didn't you?)

See_me - WOW sister, I actually felt like you were a sister sharing the upstairs (and secrets) w/me. lol (that doesn't mean Dane was our dad either) Glad you flew out there and got to ride w/Dane.

Reece - My soul brother, you've been in my heart for so long felt like we had also been close friends. Black lightening & Thunder could be good friends too. hahaha That ride was like a soothing balm to my spirit. You shined at the Red Rock Lounge and it brightened up my night.

Falcon - Thanks for the place to rest my head and allowing me the pleasure of meeting you and your friends. What a great place you live in and it's so good to know that you appreciate it.

Rocky - let the squirrel go wild and spiritual my lady. You could lead people into living a 'real life' ya know. There is much to learn from you b/c you share yourself with the world. Keep reaping the pleasures of nuts.

Harley Rose - lady I didn't expect you to be so freakin' kewel. I took an instant likin' to ya. I'm so glad you had a great birthday and vacation. I still see you waving and smiling good-bye from that white convertible in my mind's eye.

I am so blessed to have had this wonderful Colorado experience. Making memories..that's what it was and I am thankful for my brothers and sisters.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jul 27, 2005 13:17

watch out I'm off to another thread with more pics!!!

squirrel on the lose!!!

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jul 27, 2005 13:14

SS your safe this one will get you a date!!

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jul 27, 2005 13:11

welcome to the Jungle!

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jul 27, 2005 13:09

SpringerSoul write:
Dane congratulations on getting your patch!
You are an impressive man with great character!
Peggy's twinkle in her eye--I admire you both.
I agree Dane could you believe that we had 5 beautiful women to ourselves and had trouble drumming up men? Not only are they beautiful but intelligent, wise and with personalities...that kix AZZ.

Flora....sure like you can call me a weirdo! Isn't that like the pot calling the kettle black? I love ya sister thank you for being you and slipping that little pill in my water...it was all your fault!

Harley Rose--thanks for the lap dance tip..Char was breathing too heavy to find her purse. I am going to frame it.

Falcon--definitely need to spend more time..funny you with a bald rear tire and me with a bald front...I guess if mine went I would be in worse shape but than damn I got these cool chaps--funny when I went down they didn't CMA. Franktown is too close for me . Need to ride up to Palmer Lake or up in the Rockies some where.

Rocky SS--thanks for letting a silly Eurpean boy tell you a few trinkets of his Native Experiences. I hope you will take Flora up on finding a place out here it would be good to have you in the neighborhood. I think I need to have my own spiritual journey to reconnect myself.

Nodey---I wish you could have been here too and look forward to the next time maybe I will met you somewhere else in the meantime..no notes just memory

Bikeman-look forward to meeting you at some point thanks for artistic selection of such fine photographs from the plethora available from the evening....seriously..good choices..

Peace to all.....
Char we are coming to get you! Jimmy Hendrix Guitar rift here...

your so welcome my counter SS now on a lighter note!

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jul 27, 2005 13:03

SpringerSoul write:
Oh SH IT....Secret Squirrel has more pictures....
Will I ever get a date now?....
Nodey says I can't pay you off is that true?

So that was a Halo you were putting above my head or what?

Now SS was that balloon ever a Halo?

HA! Shake that thing!!!

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jul 27, 2005 12:59

faunassister write:

Nodey write:

faunassister write:
OMG! Had a blast! All ya'll are a hoot! Can't remember the last time I got this out of hand. Must have been the energy! LMAO!!!! You are all a really baaaaaad influence me! Oh....you mean it's my fault? LOL! Hey Secretsquirrel....I don't remember signing a release for those pix you took! LOL!

Oh Fauna,there is not enough money in this world to bribe Rocky from posting the pics. She's dangerous with them!

Glad to see another fine bunch getting together to share some great times.Wish I could have been there.But there's always next time.

Dang right there's a next time! And you'll be there!

[/quote_message

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jul 26, 2005 20:21

Oh SH IT....Secret Squirrel has more pictures....
Will I ever get a date now?....
Nodey says I can't pay you off is that true?

So that was a Halo you were putting above my head or what?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jul 26, 2005 20:05

Reese can Sing!!!

Available only
to logged in members