Home > Biker Forums > Friendship > friendship Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
friendship
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Nov 21, 2005 09:43

from 2moro am no longer a paying member so wont be able 2 get in touch other than forums so if ya wanna get in touch im me or can be reached at (read backwards) moc tod liamtoh ta repeekekansnnyl
thanx 2 the new friends have made and 2 the rude n ignorant ones getta life.will be around in forums and u can im me but i cant u .love ya

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Dec 21, 2005 21:20

haha yep well we all got em .u guys r great tho so makes up for the loonies.thanx everyone.xx

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Dec 08, 2005 17:50

PrincessBabyGirl write:

vampyre write:
from 2moro am no longer a paying member so wont be able 2 get in touch other than forums so if ya wanna get in touch im me or can be reached at (read backwards) moc tod liamtoh ta repeekekansnnyl
thanx 2 the new friends have made and 2 the rude n ignorant ones getta life.will be around in forums and u can im me but i cant u .love ya

Hmmmmmmm rude and ignorant?? Who may that be?? Good luck babe!! LOVE PRINCESS!!!!!!!!

Rude and Ignorant? Naaaa, here? No way?? That just don't seem possible...

Coming or going~ either way~ Have fun!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Dec 07, 2005 12:09

Rude and Arrogant on BK???? Awwww, c'mon Vamp...say it ain't so!

Never mind...we ALL know they're here! But, WTF! We can laugh and enjoy without them! Glad you're here and staying...I do the same thing...it gets aggravating at times, as we tend to be over looked, but that's ok...I still get my say so!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Dec 07, 2005 11:13

vampyre write:

Hmmmmmmm rude and ignorant?? Who may that be?? Good luck babe!! LOVE PRINCESS!!!!!!!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Dec 04, 2005 19:27

vampyre write:
aint leavin babe am stickin around.many english lessons as ya like hehe.just aint paying .

Glad you are staying!

DD

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Nov 21, 2005 10:50

aint leavin babe am stickin around.many english lessons as ya like hehe.just aint paying .

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Nov 21, 2005 10:32

vampyre write:

Rude and ignorant?? ummmm... That bad ha?...

Sorry to see ya leave...

Dang...

Still need an english lesson!!!
lol