Home > Biker Forums > New to the site! > brand new here Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
brand new here
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Aug 25, 2008 10:42

hi everyone, brand new member here. if you have any pointers please let me know.

Available only
to logged in members

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Sep 16, 2009 20:56

yes everyones new but were all finding out this sight is great, hope it is for you. its nice to chat on here.happy riding and weekend. out of town i go. enjoy

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Sep 13, 2009 20:13

yes were the new ones,post and you'll hear from alot of bikers who care. nice day out today everyone was riding. hope you road today. it was so cool we road for over 5 hours. finally got back. we were going to go further up to wisconsin, but we bought our cheese, we love to eat and returned home.have a good one. post here and you will me friends. always a biker........barbie babe

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Sep 11, 2009 15:54

hi i am new here too. a young 56 year old blue eyes blond hair. lets get started. i don't have my own bike sure would like too. i like to be on the back too. i know alot of guys that like that.i have ridden a long time.family all have bikes, sons ride all the time. harleys are great, thats the only bike i ride on. well ride to live, live to ride. chanting is fine too. barbiegirl here

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jan 22, 2009 15:32

Hi Deb ...fairly new here too ...and a New Biker ..at least having my own !! I was a passenger always ..take care ..

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jan 20, 2009 16:24

Welcome! I'm brand new today myself. Still surfing around trying to get acclamated. Have fun ;)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Dec 24, 2008 19:25

i am new here too i live in texas !!