Home > Biker Forums > Friends > Where do the Most Stand-up Old Skoolers Live? Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Where do the Most Stand-up Old Skoolers Live?
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jan 07, 2007 06:22

Ok I know this is a broad question but I have the time at the moment. I Have decided to leave Texas and the big question is to where. So I would like to hear from every one speak up for your State and the people in it. As well as places to avoid but tell my why ok. As soon as the Ranch sells I will be taking the trip I was getting ready to take 22 years ago (life can change things) to see this land the way I want/need to an i will be closely looking for a new or old spot to plant my self. Thanks for your input.
TwistedWoman

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Apr 01, 2009 22:27

Greetings!
You would be hard-pushed to beat a trip to / around Europe & UK - ALSO; HEAPS of OLD-SCHOOL Bikers & Clubs [especially in the UK].

Bikes are also a lot less expensive there.
Kind regards,
TBird69

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jul 22, 2007 14:45

well i traveled a lot mexico, new york canada, now in spain but moving to florida. here is a picture of my scoot

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Mar 08, 2007 07:58

I like NC, the people are very nice and the western part has great riding and of course the east has the Atlantic Ocean. But if it was me and i could move anywhere then I'd move to Key West and ride around on a moped and sail everyday.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jan 29, 2007 15:12

Well, I ride under the name "Old School" and i live in Kansas City. I ride a 53 Pan/shovel chopper that is kick only... does it get any more old school than that???

Available only
to logged in members