Home > Biker Forums > Religion > Control Issues.... Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Control Issues....
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Jul 09, 2005 20:24

I have recently renewed my subscription here. I do so because I am starting to feel comfortable here with you guys. I have explored the site and found the nooks and crannies. I am just so confused as to why the censorship feature has NOT been disabled. It is after all a biker site, we all are adults and we all know tthe biker language is very colorful, just like we are.The fact that I can not post a url adress because it is unacceptable language is pretty dumb...
I have noticed that many posts don't really get posted , even though the poster is listed in the string....whats that about? I wonder if his obne will be deleted....I hope not because it is only questions that I ask , any answer is appreciated..

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jul 27, 2005 12:17

hey treecutter, have you met squirl out in the woods yet?

its because the chinky bas.t.e.r.d.s-(w/a smerk and one raised eye brow)- that run this site are the same ones that have turned this f*cken country into a daycare facility for the world while tell'n the born, bred ones to kiss off..

LOL....so with that said...rest your head and have a great time, where there IS A WAY there IS A WILL.....and we will **BELIEVE ME.....**

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share