Home > Biker Forums > Message board > Clean and Sober Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Clean and Sober
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Mar 01, 2007 20:13

Haven't posted here since before God was born... But just thought I would revive a topic that may have been erased!

Got 6 years clean time in NA ...
There is an NA convention in Ocean City Md on April 17th... bunch of us from Hudson Valley area of NY are probably riding down... if you want more info, on recovery or the convention, email me or post here!
Ya'll be well
tree

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Apr 30, 2007 18:47

what if, instead of waiting for everything to be perfect, we start living your dreams this week, to any degree we can?

Nice going, Tree. I have 27 years in NA.

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Apr 03, 2007 04:45

Howdy Rose ,Spado, and Lil!

Just got my bike back . Went from a stage two to stage three topend . She is running strong!
Spado buddy how are you? And Lil its nice to hear from you!
Tre

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Mar 17, 2007 23:15

Can't believe it's been 23 YEARS one day at a time.... and I've been riding the whole time! Took a lot of hits for wearing a sober club patch back when I was a year or two sober. Now, I ride with all of em.
Anyone in the area - two great biker meetings -- Puttin' Sober is Friday night at the Torrance Lomita Club (Corner of Carson & Arlington) in Torrance, CA. and has about 100-150 in attendence each week.
And the other is the Bikin' for Bill meeting. It's now being held at the West Side Alano Club (off Pico Blvd) - Sunday mornings. Used to be in the back room of the local Harley dealership ---
Keep the Faith --
Suit up and Show up, Don't shoot up & throw up!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Mar 17, 2007 10:04

Congrats on the six years Tree. Too many to count for me, but workin' on that Gamblin' jones and have some clean time anniversary coming up soon. Hope all is Okay with you and yours. Just stopped by to see if any of the old gang were still around. You still ridin' that Dyna? Getting mine ready for a great ride this June. I'll post the ride info in the events pages. Take a look.
Good to see your alive and kickin' anytime brother.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Mar 16, 2007 11:04

Huge Congrats with a hug... Tree!
How awesome! Did you get to be recognized on your day , or did you have to wait for one certain day of the month? Seems at least here a lot of the clubs are going to a once a month deal. I'm not crazy about it myself cuz every one has their own date, and it's special for each person as they are for the entire group. Each time someone has an anniversary it's an inspiration for everyone. Anyway, didn't mean to go off into left field. I'm really happy for you, you've been through a lot in this last year. I think about you often and wonder how you're doing.
Love ya! lil