Home > Biker Forums > Riding Sober > BackSeatRider Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
BackSeatRider
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jun 27, 2013 14:53

Wondering if anyone had suggestions how you find some sober men who are looking for a backseatrider.
All suggestions are appreciated.
Sweetcakess

Available only
to logged in members

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Dec 19, 2013 05:08

Clyde,so true. Or you find a women that match,till you see she is a drink get stupid drunk.

Guess we can go alone and have as much fun with others

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Nov 22, 2013 13:50

Sweetcakes I'm not sure if you have seen my responce to your question as I mailed it directly to you but here it is:

Seems to me we talked a few years ago while I was still working? I know as a sober man, it's been very difficult trying to find a compatible sober riding mate who doesn't live clear across the US or up in Canada that I can get to know on more than a once in a year get-2-gether. Now BikerPlanet has filters to indicate drinker or non drinker. So far most everyone I come into contact with lives 150 or so miles away. I've ridden thousands of miles just for a date, only to come up empty handed. Since I've been very active in AA/NA/CA/Alanon as a sober rider. I've only met a few lady riders who own their own bikes and over a hundred who have been looking for a back seat, none of which match my specific searches. So I guess all I can do is recommend you either take riding classes and get your own or find a sober group and just hang around and make friends with the ladies of the group. There's always a guy or two who always have an empty seat. Good luck and God bless!

Clyde

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Nov 11, 2013 07:37

posted all the way back in june....this is a lively topic......

sorry I missed it.