Home > Biker Forums > Friendship > help Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
help
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Aug 07, 2005 00:55

hi
always been keen on biker since teens well past that now,not got many friends wonted to get to meet people on bikes etc bit shy till meet people, my mate was killed on is bike 3 years ago,wasnt sure if i could go on a bike again, still got my gear as anouther mate took me to work 3 years ago
thought perhaps joining a group on here might make new friends
and to try and forget the sad times i had

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Sep 22, 2005 14:05

welcome stevie

and what is normal anyway??????? dam if i know!!!!!

I've told ya'll before...NORMAL IS JUST A SETTING ON YOUR DRYER!

Welcome...these are some of the finest people you'll ever come across. They rock!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Sep 22, 2005 13:35

yo steve i know how you feel. i lost my best friend my"brother" back in april. some days are harder than others. we're here for you brother email anytime welcome to bk

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Aug 17, 2005 19:38

Hi Stevie, sorry about the loss of your mate. Lot of good advice here. Take care.
Faye

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Aug 14, 2005 04:26

cbtick write:

BabyGirl4You831 wrte:
And ummmmmmmm Stevie? lol We are NOT normal NO matter what Rocky says.. lol Or Doc.. We try to be but we find that Normal ppl are NOT like us but want to be LIKE us.. And I am very sorry to hear about your loss. Chin up hon and just remember that we are family here on BK and we are always here to listen and try to help..

Sure is the truth there BabyGirl.... who wants to be normal anyway?

Get your booty on a bike Stevie and re-awaken your passion for the open road and wind in your face.

Nothing clears my head like a good ride, even if it's 20 miles.

Sorry about your mate.......a sad thing to lose a dear one. Just a thought....now you have another guardian angel.

welcome stevie

and what is normal anyway??????? dam if i know!!!!!

and yes you need to get you butttt back in the seat again--go to a nice quite area

if my friend patty can go and get her license after losing her daughter last yr on the NJ TPK when on the back of a bike--you can also--so pleeeeease let the passions that are bottled up feel the wind again
an old native american saying(i was told)---when we are born we are given a set number of days--what we do with those days is what counts

live life to it's fullest

live to ride--ride to live

peace

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Aug 13, 2005 09:09

BabyGirl4You831 wrte:
And ummmmmmmm Stevie? lol We are NOT normal NO matter what Rocky says.. lol Or Doc.. We try to be but we find that Normal ppl are NOT like us but want to be LIKE us.. And I am very sorry to hear about your loss. Chin up hon and just remember that we are family here on BK and we are always here to listen and try to help..

Sure is the truth there BabyGirl.... who wants to be normal anyway?

Get your booty on a bike Stevie and re-awaken your passion for the open road and wind in your face.

Nothing clears my head like a good ride, even if it's 20 miles.

Sorry about your mate.......a sad thing to lose a dear one. Just a thought....now you have another guardian angel.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Aug 07, 2005 19:55

Hi Stevie....Glad you posted a comment. Sorry about your loss. Hopefully you'll "meet" new friends here

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Aug 07, 2005 15:45

secretsquirrel write:
Sorry to hear a friend of your is flying the friendly skys....time for you to come to life with all the normals in the forums...and a pic would really get you back in the game...

squirrel on a fly by>>>>>>>>>>=.)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Aug 07, 2005 12:21

Sorry to hear a friend of your is flying the friendly skys....time for you to come to life with all the normals in the forums...and a pic would really get you back in the game...

squirrel on a fly by>>>>>>>>>>=.)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Aug 07, 2005 04:39

Wecome and hang in there .....good people here.....like Eclipse said put up a picture and try to hit the forums so we can get to know you......Mo

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Aug 07, 2005 04:08

stevie2001 write:
hi
always been keen on biker since teens well past that now,not got many friends wonted to get to meet people on bikes etc bit shy till meet people, my mate was killed on is bike 3 years ago,wasnt sure if i could go on a bike again, still got my gear as anouther mate took me to work 3 years ago
thought perhaps joining a group on here might make new friends
and to try and forget the sad times i had

Dude, So sorry about your friend. Just a piece of advice....take it or leave, but put up a pic so that these people can see who their talking to and jump into a forum or two. You'll find most folks here to be genuine and friendly. Good Luck!