Home > Biker Forums > Pennsylvania > Does any one know a biker named Gary? Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Does any one know a biker named Gary?
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Oct 17, 2006 17:43

Hi,
I met a biker named Gary on a haunted hay ride in a place in pa called terror hill.he was tall,about 6 foot 4,dark hair and eyes,in his forties.We talked throughout the whole haunted hayrideand i felt like i knew him my whole life!!I was with my two kids,he said that he was divorced and was with his biker group that day.he took my phone number and e-mail,but I think i might have written down a wrong phone number because i just moved here to pa a few months ago or maybe he lost the number because i put it on a picture that i had in my wallet,I had nothing else to write on!I have been thinking about this gary guy ever since we met,I felt a real connection to him which you dont feel that often.I just wanted to know if anyone out there might know him and give him this messege and have him contact me.He has tattoes and wears black knuckle gloves.I would be so happy if i could hear from him,If anyone knows gary,please can you get in touch with him and let me know.Thanks so much!! Stef

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, May 21, 2008 09:15

Wonder what happened to the biker named Gary?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Apr 15, 2008 17:08

Quoting 1BigHuggieBear:

Yes I know a biker named Gary.

Whos Gary? LOL Are you Gary?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Feb 09, 2007 07:43

Yes I know a biker named Gary.