Home > Biker Forums > Write articles to get free gold membership > tough guy biker group,mentality Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
tough guy biker group,mentality
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Oct 01, 2006 08:15

it has become more regular in the news papers of late, but i have noticed it myself the bikie tough guys are getting younger and dumber. Now dont get me wrong im not putting all outlaw gang members in the same category im sure somewhere out there there is one or two whos perents dis tiled some manners before joining a group of pierced, bearded thugs with tough stickers decorating most of there body. But still its each to their own and i know i have lost my temper once or twice and yes i do have tattoos however i understand some people are not able to stand up for themselves this is where my problem is i ride a harley im a big fella and of late im finding more and more members of the four wheeled public feel as if im going to be rude crude then abusive and violent. After a brief conversation with these people i have found most of them have had a bad experience with young bikies be it for saying something to them due to there language or behavior around women and children or the offensive way that they are conducting themselves.Then on the other hand i my business that is very public related these bone heads on there own with out any colours can be pulled into line and tend to conduct themselves better after being reminded there behavior is that of a spoiled five year old . The new generation bikies have managed to drag the just as tough just as bad old school bikies down into the no respect category and thats ashame

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Nov 22, 2006 16:17

Not to label any one group, but by any chance do you have an idea how many of these youngsters were riding crotch rockets? Unfortunately their need for speed seems to make them more rude or reckless than the average biker (club or not) that I know.

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share