Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Dec 25, 2005 20:53

Happy holidays to y'all;-) Peace,Cill

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jan 19, 2006 18:56

Hey yeah that's kewl i can take it;-) And thanks for the drink invitation i am planning to go to Daytona and so i'll let you know and i'll buy you a drink too!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jan 15, 2006 16:07

MIG_64 write:
softailcill write:
i am not scared and i am not some guy in drag either that is very funny i must say!;-)
Hey Girl, thanks for rolling with the silliness...chit, I got "roasted" by SpeedyJerry, when I first started posting. There has been folks who have changed name & pictures...at the time Softtail was MIA, in the forums. So, I had that crazy thought...seeing Your pic. I owe Ya drink, okay? Meet up with us in March, Daytona Bikeweek. (((Softailcill))) Michele

hmmmm.. "MIA" ???
Yea Right... Hard to be up on things here, when your not a Paying member..... OH WELL... will try to keep up.....lol

Ummm.. I dont change my Name!!!!
still a softy here....

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Jan 14, 2006 16:28

softailcill write:
i am not scared and i am not some guy in drag either that is very funny i must say!;-)
Hey Girl, thanks for rolling with the silliness...chit, I got "roasted" by SpeedyJerry, when I first started posting. There has been folks who have changed name & pictures...at the time Softtail was MIA, in the forums. So, I had that crazy thought...seeing Your pic. I owe Ya drink, okay? Meet up with us in March, Daytona Bikeweek. (((Softailcill))) Michele

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jan 13, 2006 16:48

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jan 02, 2006 16:24

DoubleDelight write:
Mig,

You'r frickin' hysterical!!

(Have to admit, my brain did a similar jig, just didn't take it as far as you, funny girl!)

Looking at this woman's pic makes me want to go to the gym!

and maybe some lipo(sp)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jan 02, 2006 15:20

softailcill write:
Happy holidays to y'all;-) Peace,Cill

Happy New Year Cill...don't let the ladies scare you off....you gotta grow balls on the forums......ooops...I didn't mean anything by that...LMAO!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jan 01, 2006 19:27

omg just found this yer too funny mig....lmfao...poor softy you ok over there?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Dec 29, 2005 19:24

Here U two are DD & Mig.. Now Be good....

Naughty girls, What U doing out of the Sand Box??.. hmmmmm?? LOL..

softailcill, Have a safe and happy new year...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Dec 27, 2005 06:51

Yeah....! I'm NOT the only person to have this thought!! Whew...rotflmiao!!!! Yeah baby, I'm headed out today, do some Gym time!!! Too Much Gravy...BUT I LOVED IT!! We is soooo BAD!! Ssshhhhhhhh, DD!? I wonder whooz going to find this thread & come in ta Whip our Arses!!! ??? Hahahaha, (STILL LAUGHIN') HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Dec 27, 2005 03:46

Mig,

You'r frickin' hysterical!!

(Have to admit, my brain did a similar jig, just didn't take it as far as you, funny girl!)

Looking at this woman's pic makes me want to go to the gym!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Dec 26, 2005 21:32

Oh Lord....say it AIN'T...No...! Oooooh NO!?
Softtail1999 said he was leaving...BUT, now he's BACK AGAIN ?? AND is THIS HIM...under a new name...? AND in DRAG??? Ooooh the Humaniteeeee!?! My Lord...Softy...oh...You REALLY are softie!?!? My, My, My...!!! Joe...say it Ain't So!!
Dayum, Girls...we got SOME REAL COMPETITION, now! MsKitty...I blame You...c, c, cause, You changed Your name...! Then that stalker man changed his name! You started a trend...!! ROTFLMIAO!!! (I'm sorry! I couldn't resist this weird thought!!)
Bwwahhh, haaaa, haaaa, haaaaa!!!!