Home > Biker Forums > Motorcycle events > Wisconsin Tomahawk Fall Ride 9/14/06-9/17/06 Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Wisconsin Tomahawk Fall Ride 9/14/06-9/17/06
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jun 26, 2006 09:32

Just wondering if anyone will be attending this event this Sept? This will be my 4th year of going & it's a blast! Last Sept. I had coordinated a BK Meet & Greet & met some awesome friends from here! Thought I would post this early to get friends interested in possibly going! I'm going to post some pics here of last years get together to share.

2006 Tomahawk Fall Ride for MDA
Thursday, September 14 through Sunday, September 17, 2006
This year marks the 25th annual Tomahawk Fall Ride for MDA!
The Tomahawk Fall Ride brings in more than 40,000 motorcycle enthusiasts and others to the area each September. The event not only brings in entertainment and the newest motorcycles and accessories from Harley-Davidson Motor Company, but it also raises money for the Muscular Dystrophy Association (MDA). In fact, the Tomahawk Fall Ride is the largest local fundraiser for MDA in North Central Wisconsin.
check out the Tomahawk Chamber of Commerce Tomahawk Fall Ride Information.

Available only
to logged in members

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Sep 21, 2006 15:01

usa2112 write:
Just got back to Chicago from Tomahawk.Was excellent.Weather was great Thurs.,Fri,and part of Saturday.Second time going and not the last.Pain in the arse though tryin to keep 13 bikes in line for 360 miles!lol...anyways,Was very inpressed by the town of tomahawk and the locals.As far as I know all was well.Nothing like wandering a sea of MC's.Met some cool Brothers and Sisters of the wind.Food was good.We won't discuss the JD and coke(as in coca cola),I think it had coke in it?Now I'm convinced,drinkin ain't for me!

Glad you had a good time, USA! Too bad we didn't connect beforehand with knowing we were both going to Tomahawk - it would have been nice to meet! This was my 4th year of going & it was a blast! I went up on Thursday & came home on Monday. Had a great time riding, the Parade, Sara Park, the Street Dance both nights, & then heading out to Thumpers...where good bunnies go bad, where they had a good band both nights & lots of bikers hung out there.
Looking forward to the 26th next year! :)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Sep 17, 2006 19:03

Just got back to Chicago from Tomahawk.Was excellent.Weather was great Thurs.,Fri,and part of Saturday.Second time going and not the last.Pain in the arse though tryin to keep 13 bikes in line for 360 miles!lol...anyways,Was very inpressed by the town of tomahawk and the locals.As far as I know all was well.Nothing like wandering a sea of MC's.Met some cool Brothers and Sisters of the wind.Food was good.We won't discuss the JD and coke(as in coca cola),I think it had coke in it?Now I'm convinced,drinkin ain't for me!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jul 17, 2006 17:31

I wanna go!!! Hopefully we can all have a meet and greet there or on the way up...I am not a member but Smile knows how to get ahold of me

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jul 16, 2006 13:55

I will be there for sure!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jun 26, 2006 09:28

Downtown Tomahawk

Available only
to logged in members