Home > Biker Forums > Family > TODAY IS MY DAUGHTER'S 21ST BIRTHDAY... Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
TODAY IS MY DAUGHTER'S 21ST BIRTHDAY...
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Oct 30, 2005 21:49

That was beautiful smile. Daughters hold such a special place in a mother's heart. Your very proud of your girl as I am sure she is proud of you. Way to go Mom..........both are blessed to have each other. Give her a happy belated birthday for me and take care
That was beautiful smile. Daughters hold such a special place in a mother's heart. Your very proud of your girl as I am sure she is proud of you. Way to go Mom..........both are blessed to have each other. Give her a happy belated birthday for me and take care

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Nov 13, 2005 10:31

Happy Birthday...Looks like you've done a wonderful job, she's beautifl

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Nov 06, 2005 06:09

happy 21st birthday to your daughter and may God bless both of you with a long and happy life

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Nov 02, 2005 18:24

OH "C" I'm so sorry this is belated but Happy 21st Birthday to your daughter...Tell her (((HUGS)))and (((KISSES))) from Mo

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Nov 01, 2005 13:11

Thank you, my friends, for all your kind words & sweet wishes...
My daughter came over last night & we had a wonderful few hours together. The both of us are oh so very busy that we just don't get a chance to get together as often as we would like. She was sharing her life with me & how school is going. She is really enjoying her life right now which I think is so cool. She opened her cards & gifts from me & when she saw the framed poem & read it? She got teary eyed & we just stood in my kitchen & just hugged & held each other & both of us were teary eyed...She is the creative one & always wrote poems & also is very artistic...so she finishes reading my poem to her & said something of the likes of...you wrote this poem for me Mom....she also wanted her picture taken holding the framed poem...Man I love my kiddo to pieces...I truly was blessed when she came into my world 21 years ago...
Thank you, my friends, for all your kind words & sweet wishes...
My daughter came over last night & we had a wonderful few hours together. The both of us are oh so very busy that we just don't get a chance to get together as often as we would like. She was sharing her life with me & how school is going. She is really enjoying her life right now which I think is so cool. She opened her cards & gifts from me & when she saw the framed poem & read it? She got teary eyed & we just stood in my kitchen & just hugged & held each other & both of us were teary eyed...She is the creative one & always wrote poems & also is very artistic...so she finishes reading my poem to her & said something of the likes of...you wrote this poem for me Mom....she also wanted her picture taken holding the framed poem...Man I love my kiddo to pieces...I truly was blessed when she came into my world 21 years ago...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Oct 31, 2005 17:14

Bigbear2000 write:
By golly! I ain't seen so much beauty in one room, in a long time. Guess it just goes to show that the fruit doesn't fall far rom the tree.
Almost makes me wish I'd had younguns. But then I just looked in the mirror and guess it's best, that I didn't. : )

yes bear, they are beautiful, and love of a mother is a beautiful thing to see too! here's to love, and may we all see and share more of it!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Oct 31, 2005 11:22

smile2005 write:
Here's my beautiful now 21 year old daughter with Mom in May, 2004.

Chip off the Beautiful Block!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Oct 31, 2005 09:27

By golly! I ain't seen so much beauty in one room, in a long time. Guess it just goes to show that the fruit doesn't fall far rom the tree.
Almost makes me wish I'd had younguns. But then I just looked in the mirror and guess it's best, that I didn't. : )

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Oct 31, 2005 08:29

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Oct 31, 2005 00:44

Smiles what a wonderful tribute....God blessed me with wonderful men 3.....my baby girl is with the angels waiting for another time to bring giggles to this earthly journey...

never stop smiling!!!! there worth the wonder!!!
Smiles what a wonderful tribute....God blessed me with wonderful men 3.....my baby girl is with the angels waiting for another time to bring giggles to this earthly journey...

never stop smiling!!!! there worth the wonder!!!