Home > Biker Forums > Friends > MERRY CHRISTMAS & A HAPPY NEW YEAR Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
MERRY CHRISTMAS & A HAPPY NEW YEAR
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Dec 12, 2005 11:24

This Christmas, I would like to put up a tree in my heart, and instead of hanging presents, I would like to put the names of all my friends. The old friends, the new friends. Those that I see every day and the ones that I rarely see. The ones that I always remember and the ones that I sometimes forget. The ones that are always there and the ones that seldom are. The friends of difficult times and the ones of happy times. Friends who, without meaning to, I have hurt, or, without meaning to have hurt me. Those that I know well and those I only know by name. Those that owe me little and those that I owe so much. My humble friends and my important friends. The names of all those that have passed through my life no matter how fleetingly. A tree with very deep roots and very long and strong branches so that their names may never be plucked from my heart. So that new names from all over may join the existing ones. A tree with a very pleasant shade so that our friendship may take a moment of rest from the battles of life. "May the happy moments of Christmas brighten every day of the New Year". These are my sincere wishes.
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Hugs & God Bless each & every one of you. Remember the Reason for the Season...
Love, Smile2005

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Dec 25, 2005 21:49

Smile
A wonderful, thought provoking post.
Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year to all. May 2006 ring in with peace and happiness to all my BK friends...and stay safe!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Dec 24, 2005 19:41

Smiles... a wonderful gift of thought you bring to the table...you speak of nothing but good and kindness....Have a great Holiday...

Rocky=.)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Dec 24, 2005 19:04

Wonderful post,as always Smile.

I will be spending my Christmas working at the hospital. Unfortunately,sickness knows no holiday.

To all the my wonderful BK family, Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Dec 24, 2005 13:31

I hope everyone has a safe and happy Christmas.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Dec 24, 2005 07:35

Dynamal....Merry Christmas to you and Roxie.....May the New Year bring you much Happiness!

And to All May this New Year Bring a lot of Laughter....Remember it's a "NEW YEAR"....so let's come back smilin' "Peace to All"...There's a reason for this season!

And those coming to New York...Dress Warm!....LOL
Barry and Mo

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Dec 24, 2005 05:22

Good Morning and Merry Christmas...and Happy Hunakkah to my New Yawk friends...
Doc, Bro have a good, safe flight to LA LA land...did you give them a heads up over there so they could get a bike ready for ya?
Spadoman, hello Joe whaddya know? Merry Christmas to you and yours...I'm glad you came back.
Dusty...Stand tall friend...except when they are shootin at ya ... sheesh... then keep your head down.
Cut...oh ya..Merry Christmas. It's good that we can disagree...and then laff afta...Dude, either bring some clothes to NY in January or plan to stay inside...something will freeze and fall off..
Big Bear...Merry Christmas time to start stretchin and gettin ready for NYC
DD81..haven't seen ya in awhile Bro. Merry Christmas to you and yours..
Hey..how come I know more women than men????
Hey Friends that agree and disagree with me, that take the time to post...
All of You..Happy Holidays from the bottom of my heart.

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Dec 21, 2005 16:09

What a wonderful sentiment Smile! I hope each & everyone has a blessed Christmas and New Year too.

JJ - my heart goes out to you girl. Know that even people you don't know care & are sending strong vibes your way.

Please everyone remember those that are down and out this year. I almost was, but a small miracle came my way & the Kat landed on her feet once again. I just wish there was more time to get to the nursing home for those that have no one, instead of hospital visits & work... Haven't wrapped present #1 yet!

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Dec 21, 2005 01:12

saxon...........wouldnt mind unwrapping you under the tree!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Dec 19, 2005 01:51

heres hoping each and every one of you have a really happy and loving christmas and a brilliant new year.hope you all get something you want,and hopefully give something you want too,even if its only your hugs.
(((((((((x))))))))
MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Dec 18, 2005 20:55

thank you all soooooooo much--you have no idea how much i love each and everyone of you

i wish ya'll the best of best whatever that is that God has in store for you

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Dec 18, 2005 17:32

smile you will be part of my tree! and all of my wonderful friends here on bk. dyna what you said was so true . I could never name everyone who has touched my life here. I feel blessed to have found such beautiful, crazy , fun-loving and sincere friends here ! happy holidays to all and may you find all you wish for in the new year!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Dec 18, 2005 17:22

I would like to wish all the great people that I have met on this site and those that I might meet in the future a merry christmas and happy new year,I hope you all enjoy yourselves with family friends and loved ones and keep well so we can all meet here again....

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Dec 18, 2005 15:27

hi all hope u all hav a great christmas and a happy new year....
ride safe and stay happy ......

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Dec 16, 2005 17:42

Dynamal...I feel so honored that you included me in your beautiful tribute!

Oh Michele I will definitley miss meeting you in N. Y. and good luck to you and Mr. Tennesse!

Merry Christmas to all! May God give you the Peace and Happiness you all so well deserve! Stay Safe!
Mo and Barry

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Dec 16, 2005 17:06

Merry Christmas to all! Hope 2006 brings Hope, Health & Happiness.

Thanks Dyna...for slow dancing with me, gentle touches on my cheek, pancakes w/ whipped creme, sitting next to me on the pier overlooking Mobile Bay and for sharing your heart and soul with me

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Dec 15, 2005 17:25

Hi Everybody...what a wonderful time of year! Thanks to Seeme, Weenie, Dynamal/Roxie & EVERY other Crazy, Sane, Wild, Prudish, Loud, Quiet, Sweet, Sour, Tall, Short, Goodlooking or "Other"...Peeps, who wander in & out of these threads. What a beautiful & intrigueing Quilt we sew!
I've enjoyed myself, immensely on this "cyber partyline"!! Remember the old partylines, pick up the ph*ne to hear your neighbor talking? It's comparable to that, huh? I hope the Merriest of Christmas Spirits & Attainable New Years Resolutions to All in the BK forums!
I'm not going to NY...but for March BikeWeek 2006, I have a Pick & Drop Off Service invitation from a Sweet, Harworking Man from TN.
Sweet Sugar Plum Dreams! Michele

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Dec 15, 2005 11:46

Everyone, and specially Smile:

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Dec 15, 2005 07:01

For very special friends...
Christmas is all about counting your blessings and being thankful for the things and people dear to you! I looked into my heart and found what it holds dearest and that is the gift of your friendship.

Merry Xmas and Happy Holidays to all of you and my new friends here at BK.

Char and SS you guys drive safe.

JJ

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Dec 14, 2005 11:16

HAVE A WONDERFUL, JOYOUS HOLIDAY SEASON EVERYONE!