Home > Biker Forums > Friends > LOVE YA! Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
LOVE YA!
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jan 26, 2006 14:01

One morning you will never wake up, do all your friends know you love them?
I was thinking...I could die today, tomorrow or next week, and I wondered
if I had any wounds needing to be healed, friendships that needed rekindling or three words needing to be said. Let every one of your friends know you love them. Even if you think they don't love you back, you would be amazed at what those three little words and a smile can do.
And just in case GOD calls me home before I see you again....... I LOVE YA!!!
Live today to the fullest because tomorrow is not promised.
The Will of God will never take you to where the Grace of God will not
protect you.

" Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about CREATING yourself "

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Oct 27, 2006 15:12

smile2005 write:
Oh my gosh...I haven't been here in awhile! Glad you enjoyed the quote, Rescue & you brought this thread back to life! Hey Roxie girl! How ya doing? Hope life is treating you well? Love you too girl! Glad you liked these words also, Reynee...I like your quote also - so very true...Hey SS, how the hell are ya girl?
You know...it was good to read these words again that I posted oh so long ago...
Peace

Smiles nice to see ya!!...miss some of us old members!!
I'm on one hell of a ride here in southern Cali...I'm Home!!

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Oct 27, 2006 08:00

bogeybob write:
Hi Sugar...been gone myself for a while...had to take a trip across the big pond for awhile...but I'm back for awhile and just drop in the say hell-o...and I LYNS.....Bob

Nice to hear from you again, Bob...I wondered what happened to you! Thank you for your sweet wink this morning. You sure made my heart smile!
I LYNS too...(wink)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Oct 26, 2006 13:23

Hi Sugar...been gone myself for a while...had to take a trip across the big pond for awhile...but I'm back for awhile and just drop in the say hell-o...and I LYNS.....Bob

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Oct 23, 2006 16:46

Oh my gosh...I haven't been here in awhile! Glad you enjoyed the quote, Rescue & you brought this thread back to life! Hey Roxie girl! How ya doing? Hope life is treating you well? Love you too girl! Glad you liked these words also, Reynee...I like your quote also - so very true...Hey SS, how the hell are ya girl?
You know...it was good to read these words again that I posted oh so long ago...
Peace

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Oct 16, 2006 18:46

HI! HI! Smiles!!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Oct 14, 2006 21:25

edited

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Oct 12, 2006 10:40

SMILES - YOU ARE SO VERY RIGHT. EVERY NOW AND THEN I TEND TO FORGET TI MEND MY FENCES. THANKS FOR REMINDING ME.

TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE IS NOT A MATTER OF ACCIDENT, A MATTER OF CASUAL OCCURRENCE OF THE TIDES. PEOPLE CHOOSE TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Sep 28, 2006 10:41

Roxie0215 write:
FLBIker, Those men and women CHOSE to go, GOD has given us FREEWILL. They took an oath to protect & serve and if they die doing so, then they die doing what they loved and there reward is Heaven.

Well now that brings up an interesting point. I respect everyone who believes in god and heaven and hell, but it just seems to me that no matter what happens...it was the will of god. The quote the young lady used was "The Will of God will never take you to where the Grace of God will not
protect you." Now after reading that, I thought to myself that if the will of god took those good men and women overseas to fight for our country, why didn't the grace of god protect them and see them home? I'm a veteran myself and served my country very proudly, and my karma saw me home. I don't have to blame anything on any god, or thank any god for what happens to me. I reap what a sow, I believe they even say that in the bible. Of course they do a lot of double talking in the bible though. "an eye for an eye" is one way to treat your enemy, while another passage says "turn the other cheek". That's what I don't like about the bible. All the double talk. That and the fact that more people have died in the name of their god than for any other reason. I would like to think that if god really did exist, he would care for his children and not let people fly jumbo jets into buildings full of innocent civilians. I could be wrong, but I don't think I am. And please, don't tell me that death is any kind of reward. If I die defending my country, that is my karma, but try to explain to my son that I was rewarded. I doubt he'd see it as a reward. I don't teach my child to fear death and believe in god. I teach him to live life and believe in himself. I do wish you all peace and good karma.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Sep 21, 2006 12:34

FLBIker, Those men and women CHOSE to go, GOD has given us FREEWILL. They took an oath to protect & serve and if they die doing so, then they die doing what they loved and there reward is Heaven.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Sep 20, 2006 08:25

smile2005 write:
One morning you will never wake up, do all your friends know you love them?
I was thinking...I could die today, tomorrow or next week, and I wondered
if I had any wounds needing to be healed, friendships that needed rekindling or three words needing to be said. Let every one of your friends know you love them. Even if you think they don't love you back, you would be amazed at what those three little words and a smile can do.
And just in case GOD calls me home before I see you again....... I LOVE YA!!!
Live today to the fullest because tomorrow is not promised.
The Will of God will never take you to where the Grace of God will not
protect you.

That's funny, the will of this god you talk about took hundreds and thousands of soldiers to Iraq and didn't protect quite a few of them. Or is that just his will that they all die?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Sep 19, 2006 09:36

Smile,

Love ya too!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Sep 18, 2006 22:18

Smiles, great quote. And, watch out for those turkey's. He, He

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jan 27, 2006 19:29

Great Smile...love it.

Ya'll know how I'm big on quotes..well, here's one for you. One of my favorites:

"Without love, your ass is lacking major shit in your life."

Amen!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jan 27, 2006 10:13

smile2005 write:

great quote! i love that!