Home > Biker Forums > Religion > If God brings you to it, He will bring you through it Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
If God brings you to it, He will bring you through it
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jan 26, 2006 09:44

I love this saying...someone sent this to me the other day & I thought, you know what? I need to share this with my friends here...I've carried this saying in my pocket calendar for a few years now where I have other inspirational readings that I enjoy so I can go back & read them when I need to.

READ THE FIRST LINE CAREFULLY. .
If God brings you to it, He will bring you through it.

Happy moments, praise God.
Difficult moments, seek God.
Quiet moments, worship God.
Painful moments, trust God.
Every moment, thank God.

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Jan 28, 2006 19:52

Very true, very true

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jan 26, 2006 12:20

I sought my soul, but did not see.

I sought my friends, but they eluded me.

I sought my God, and found all three.

Prayer on inside cover of the GA Combo Book.

Before I actually had a spiritual life, I had shame and guilt. I worried what people thought. I did my own share of judging of others.

When I listened to my teachings and accepted that The Creator handed me my path and that I just had to walk it, I realized that what I have experienced has made me who I am. God has given me these experiences to mold me into a unique individual.

Now, I stand tall and I am proud of who I am. I don't look back behind and feel shame or guilt. I know God has forgiven and I must go on.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jan 26, 2006 09:53

Hey smiles,,,,,,awsome again,,,,,I miss you ,,,,hope your doing well,,,,,,been doing all the inspiring here by myself for awile ,,,,need your help,,,,,Be Blessed today,,, Pretty Lady,,,,,