Home > Biker Forums > Motorcycle events > trader lee's meet ocean city bike week Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
trader lee's meet ocean city bike week
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Sep 11, 2006 19:40

ok plans finalized for ride ..place to meet at trader lee's in west ocean city md. ride sign up at 12;30 friday afternoon ...ride leaves at 1pm . I'll try to get up to the serene to give out passes which you will show at the bar ...pay 10 bucks and get 5 drinks and food . this will be honored that whole day or night if you cannot make the ride. if you don't have a pass just tell them you are with hiway bk harley group. there will be a specific bar for us . this is a great deal and you guys are going to love this place !!! can't wait to see everyone !!if you are planning to be there please post here so i can give him an idea how many !!! ride safe c u soon!!!

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Sep 14, 2006 10:16

Dayum Axel...we are very sorry to hear of this. You will be sorely missed. I hope that all works out for your whatever your situation...
Kat

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Sep 13, 2006 16:27

Well you all,,Im not going to be at OC Bike Week this year,,,something in my life has come up and I feel it needs to be dealt with before focusing on anything else.
Please accept my apologizes, be careful,keep safe and hopefully we'll be able to meet later this winter

Axel

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Sep 13, 2006 05:37

sexybaby write:
ok plans finalized for ride ..place to meet at trader lee's in west ocean city md. ride sign up at 12;30 friday afternoon ...ride leaves at 1pm . I'll try to get up to the serene to give out passes which you will show at the bar ...pay 10 bucks and get 5 drinks and food . this will be honored that whole day or night if you cannot make the ride. if you don't have a pass just tell them you are with hiway bk harley group. there will be a specific bar for us . this is a great deal and you guys are going to love this place !!! can't wait to see everyone !!if you are planning to be there please post here so i can give him an idea how many !!! ride safe c u soon!!!

Hey Sexybaby !

Thanks we will forward to the event! We have a large group at Serene and I will help pass the word. Can't wait !

Thanks
Vicki