Home > Biker Forums > Relationship > Why can't women be happy? Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Why can't women be happy?
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Oct 09, 2006 10:05

Why is it that women are always looking for something better. I treat women very well and they all seem to look for a "better" guy.

Some of my friends say that I treat women too good...that is why they take off looking for something else. They are possibly thinking..."if he treats me this good, then maybe I can find some better looking and richer to treat me just as good or maybe better"

Is this true?

Available only
to logged in members

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Oct 10, 2006 14:56

Maybe you're dating the wrong women. Sometimes women tend to go for the same type over & over again instead of believing they can do better.

Good luck in your search, I hope you find someone who will appreciate your sweetness.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Oct 10, 2006 08:56

If what you say is true then don't change please. There are woman that do and would appreciate a man like you. Quite frankly, I've had all the hard knocks from men that I want so don't give up and stay the way you are. I promise it will pay off in the long run and you will get it back 10-fold!

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Oct 10, 2006 06:23

Bro,

It's been my experience that a lot of women like to have a "project" guy in their lives. Someone they constantly have to try to change and "fix" and take care of. It's their maternal instincts. Then again, some women are just used to a--holes and don't know what to do with a guy who treats them well. I will tell you this much though...no matter how nice a woman is...every woman wants to be Jane to a Tarzan every once in a while bro. The soft romantic stuff is nice, but there isn't a woman in the world who doesn't want to be thrown down and spanked and treated like a harlot too man. It's been my experience that there are many submissive type women in this lifestyle who are looking for that leather clad Dominant type of man. Try it...you'll both like it.