Home > Biker Forums > Comments and Suggestions > Loosen the reins?? Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Loosen the reins??
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Mar 16, 2011 09:39

Hey I am just passing thru here,n cant help but ask what sort of response others have had here? My suggestion is change the business model make everything free,and rely more on advert dollars than digging thru folks pockets for minor $$$'s
Take a page from a successfull site,that I wont name here cause you will delete this anyway rite? The fact that you delay postings is lame,it renders the blogs & forums useless for casual standard members.

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Mar 27, 2011 22:34

Yeah my blog was deleted,apparently because I made somewhat the same sort of statement regarding the lack of active members & the ability to post in a timely fashion. They really need to reexamine how they conduct their business strategy.I was bombarded all weekend long with free trial offers from a number of popular site,eharmeney,zoosk,& a couple others,maybe this site could attempt to do the same,only I fear a real lack of active members wont help the situation,if I was given full priveleges I may discover the majority of profiles are one hit wonders who only joined to check out others n left after seeing no signs of life here??
take care all :)
and thanks Rosie & Rich for posting a response :)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Mar 23, 2011 13:38

I Agree. 

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Mar 20, 2011 14:52

YOU GOT THAT RIGHT !!!!