Home > Biker Forums > Message board > WOMEN WHO RIDE & THE MEN WHO LOVE THEM Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
WOMEN WHO RIDE & THE MEN WHO LOVE THEM
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Dec 06, 2006 18:04

ARE MEN INTIMIDATED BY INDEPENDENT WOMEN?

BE VERY HONEST....DO YOU PER FER YOUR LADY TO RIDE BEHIND YOU OR BESIDE YOU?

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, May 13, 2007 19:30

I like a women who rides. I also like the right women on the back. There is a time for everything. An independent, confident women is sexy as well as one who is fine just to ride the back. Each women is unique and lovable in her own way.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, May 03, 2007 17:01

Riding on my own has mens heads turn.
BUT

I love riding with the man I am with also, riding bit*ch.... never hold onto him though, I guess cus I have ridden for years.....
I love playing with him and talking and teasing on the ride, teeheee.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Mar 04, 2007 03:22

I tend to always ride alone but in the few cases I've ridden with a lady I can't see it makes much difference. If she's on her own ride she's got a place to carry her luggage, camera, etc. If she's behind me I have to leave some stuff at home to make room for hers. If we're pulling the Bunkhouse camper then that is not a problem. I do tend to spend a lot of time checking the mirrors to be sure she's OK if she's on her own ride. The fact that she is independent is a plus to me, and any tatts would just match all the ink I've got. I'm sure not intimidated by an independent lady and much prefer that attitude to someone who has not spirit at all.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Feb 06, 2007 20:02

Women can rde with me . beside me or in front of me, if they behind me, I'm always looking in the mirror to make sure they're o.k. and haven't gotten lost or?. Always making sure you're continuing to have fun. Just looking for that one to make me smile (:

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Feb 05, 2007 10:10

I ride my own AND have a few hidden tattoos.....
You know, I ask MYSELF that very same question when I'm sitting at home ALONE! I ride with just friends. I don't have anyone of my own either!

What IS the problem???

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Dec 31, 2006 05:28

No doubt about it, it's nice to be riding close together. On the other hand I've always had ladies that rode their own riding with me. It never bothered me. I think its a good thing when your out there riding side by side styling and profiling.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Dec 24, 2006 11:53

I must say that I like to feel a womans arms around me but I am not intimidated by thoses who ride. You can ride on or with me any day.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Dec 23, 2006 12:06

inkchick write:
if you were to ask my mother she would tell you that the reason I'm single is because of my tattoos and the fact that i ride lol gotta love her

Ditto from my mom. She doesn't believe a woman can be happy & single at the same time.

Li

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Dec 19, 2006 19:40

inkchick

i have a few tats myself....and well hidin......and I don't have a man...

god bless your mom. annie

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Dec 19, 2006 06:21

personally i think a real man would not be intimidated by a woman's Independence but if you were to ask my mother she would tell you that the reason I'm single is because of my tattoos(I'm a tattoo artist)and the fact that i ride lol gotta love her

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Dec 10, 2006 18:25

I like your responses.....It is a 2 sided question....

I don't think I could answer it in a few simple words.......i have riden my own bike for so long, i don't know how I would do riding in the back seat.

i guess it would be more fun if the passangers seat was in the front facing the driver....

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Dec 10, 2006 16:35

I like them behind me, the closer the better, but I'm not intimidated by those who ride their own either.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Dec 09, 2006 19:07

well, its nice to hear you like woman, that gives me hope. ps.i might give up the front seat for the one behind you... you are a cutie patutie
annie

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Dec 08, 2006 13:48

I can't think of any reason to be intimidated by independence.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Dec 08, 2006 09:15

I've found that guys like both. They like to see our rear view as much as we like to see theirs. I ride my own and get lots of waves, "hollas" and second looks. I also like to be on the back of my guys bike holding him tight and feeling the wind.
I feel independent sometimes and other times I like to feel nutured.