Home > Biker Forums > Comments and Suggestions > is anyone out there Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
is anyone out there
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jun 26, 2011 22:17

No, I don't believe you are being critical....just honest. I signed up again after being gone for a couple of years and WOW....do I regret it.  The only contact I have had was with a married guy....

What has happened to this site?  Where can a girl go to find a friend to ride with?  I have my own and spend alot of time riding alone because I don't like riding in big groups like clubs or poker runs...scary.  Had a guy who had one too many at one of the stops lay it down right in front of me. I just want to find a nice guy to ride along side and enjoy the scenery. 

I only paid for one month...and that was a mistake. 

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, May 03, 2011 18:53

I just came from the chat room... empty. Darn near every search I do I see they haven't been on for more than a month. I'm starting to think "here we go again" on another dead site! Was kinda hoping for more. How can you contact anyone when they don't log in? You can't, which means this place is full of pictures and no action!

Bummed out Dave

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, May 01, 2011 10:34

Yes, someone is out there.............living the good life in Florida!!! That would be ME.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Apr 27, 2011 08:17

Yeah watch out my ex is here and real....RUN!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Jan 08, 2011 16:06

hey beaujolaid nice to know others are out there. nice wheels by the way hows things your end

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Jan 08, 2011 13:06

I don't think it is a scam. I have communicated with a few peeps. There also a few that I recognize from other sites. Still new myself, checking things out.

Available only
to logged in members