Home > Biker Forums > Comments and Suggestions > standard members should be able to chat on the live chat too Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
standard members should be able to chat on the live chat too
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Oct 16, 2010 11:49

i think people who are standard members , should be given at least the opertunity to talk to people on the live chat. and not have to wait up there until someone wants to throw them a bone. its very frustrating. now im not saying that you should let everyone get all that gold members enjoy , but at least that would help.

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Jan 26, 2013 03:10

I've never been very good at the live chat, I can't keep up with this fancy, young person's technology and typing, but here in Australia I have made contact with and met some very good people. Sometimes I don't receive a reply from an introductory email (gotta change that profile pic), and sometimes the conversation dries up before it goes anywhere, but sometimes it leads to a meeting and a ride with a lovely lady, and a friendship. I had an excellent Christmas break on a ride along the southern coast of Australia with a wonderfully witty and knowlegeable pillion, just fantastic!
I don't think the site is a scam, but it can be used by scammers; I am suspicious of emails from beautiful young girls (who would obviously have no trouble dating handsome young men if their pics are to be believed) contacting me, a late middleaged man, when their profiles declare that they are looking for a soulmate, love family life and want to start having children! It's enough to make me run a mile, if I still could.
Nevertheless, I do try to answer winks and emails, and I don't think the cost of a gold membership is excessive if it allows me to be proactive in introducing myself to ladies whose profiles are interesting. There are many uncompleted profiles, and many members who do not log in regularly despite the alerts sent out by the site, but I manage to have some interesting and humourous interactions.
My advice is to take on a minimum gold membership and send out some emails, and no, I don't have shares in the site, but you might be pleasantly surprised.

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jan 25, 2013 08:45

This site is totally worthless to standard members!!!  So you can wink at someone, big deal.  Unless they or you are gold, no reply can be made!  While I don't mind paying for membership, what screening is done to help prevent scammers & frauds from using the site??  In my experience, the numbers of these types of people FAR exceeds the number of real people using the site for the purposes intended!!!!!  I am seriously considering canceling my membership here because it is so restricted!!!  It's like in a candy store...you can look, but you cant touch!!!!!

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Mar 03, 2012 10:28

Can not even do a simple search with the free membership, seems to me to be pretty useless.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Dec 21, 2011 22:21

true dat!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jan 14, 2011 08:45

I have just joined bikerkiss but have to agree a free trial at gold for a short term would give one a better overview of what you are about to pay for.

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jan 10, 2011 00:59

ditto it's like a half a chance

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Dec 29, 2010 09:15

I agree, 10 trial maybe...