Home > Biker Forums > To achieve your dreams > "THE GOOD I SEE IN YOU" Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
"THE GOOD I SEE IN YOU"
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Dec 20, 2005 16:27

You may pick one person a post...
And tell them 1 good thing you see in them...
But whoever you are posting after...start with them...

---------------------------------------

One good thing about BK - They have no clue the friends they are putting together by having this site!

One good thing about Angelrider800 - To make friends so quickly...there must be a lot to love about you.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jan 07, 2007 20:33

Wow...(sniffle...)the last friend to post here was our dear sweet Kitten. And this was one of your favorite threads because it was a thread where there was no bashing allowed. Only kind words to be said about the person who last posted...RIP Kitten...you are truly missed...You know what girl? I feel your presence & I truly enjoyed getting friends together from HWS & HCG to help make your beautiful daughter have as happy of a Christmas as we could for her without her Mommy. Your Mom was so thankful for what we did for your daughter. In fact? It truly warmed my heart with the outpour of friends on both sites & what we were able to do for your daughter for Christmas. It was what Christmas was truly all about.
Love you, Kitten, and miss you...so many of us miss you...As Teddi's song to you goes..."Fly away darlin Angel...Fly high and far away...Fly away darlin Angel...We shall see you another day..."

Available only
to logged in members

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jun 14, 2006 15:56

SMILE YOU DON'T KNOW THIS GIRL BUT YOU HAVE HELPED ME OUT OVER THE PAST FEW YRS WITH YOUR WORDS OF WISDOM AND EVERYTHING YOU SAY IS WITH PEACE AND SINCERITY .yOU HAVE HELPED ME TO RELAIZE WHAT A JOY IT IS TO ACTUALLY BE NICE...LMFAO.yOU ARE THE KINDEST MOST GENTLE WOMAN I KNOW AND YOU ARE LOVED VERY DEEPLY!!! YOU ROCK!!
KITTY

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jun 14, 2006 07:48

smile2005 write:
Hey Becca...thank you for your kind words that you wrote about True! She is one awesome woman & I'm proud to call True my friend :)
I have to smile when I think back from when you first came onto BK to where you are now. You sure ruffled a few feathers around here Becca! But you know what? I look back at everything & I admire the woman that you are. You don't put up with crap. You stand up for what you believe in. You're a good friend. You're a good woman. Guy is one lucky guy to have you in his life. (Did you hear that Guy? lol) Thank you for being in my life & for liking me also for who I am gf. Hugs...

Ya know Smile, I know it sounds strange but this place and all of the people here sure helped me get through a black time in my life. Even the negative attention gave me a forum to let my anger and pain out and even though I was not so nice at times.. I appreciate everyone who was willing to hang in there with me... You all have become very special to me. Smile I cannot imagine ANYONE not wanting to be your friend. You are a soothing soul to others and you will never know just how many people you touch in a positive way.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jun 14, 2006 04:35

Char...dear sweet Char...You are one awesome woman that I can't wait to have the honor to hopefully finally meet at your party! I find myself going to wherever you post just to read your words of wisdom...your inspiration...just the way you lift people up when you know it's needed...you are one amazing woman, Char. Hugs...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jun 14, 2006 04:29

Kitten...Kitten...Kitten...Hey gf! We sure have been through a lot here together haven't we! I am so thankful that we had the opportunity to finally meet in person out in NYC in Jan. & I look forward to many more times of getting together with you! You have a heart of gold & are so loving & giving & you have a great sassy sense of humor! Thank you for being a part of my life & being a good friend...Hugs...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jun 13, 2006 18:37

Dear Contessa...Welcome to the craziness of BK! I'm thankful that you made it over here before all the mess really happened with so many great friends up & leaving...At least we're able to bring you along wherever we're heading off to & we'll know that you'll be a part of our hearts & family...I can see that you're a good woman & you fit in well. You have a big & caring heart & I love your sense of humor! Hugs gf!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jun 13, 2006 18:29

Hey Becca...thank you for your kind words that you wrote about True! She is one awesome woman & I'm proud to call True my friend :)
I have to smile when I think back from when you first came onto BK to where you are now. You sure ruffled a few feathers around here Becca! But you know what? I look back at everything & I admire the woman that you are. You don't put up with crap. You stand up for what you believe in. You're a good friend. You're a good woman. Guy is one lucky guy to have you in his life. (Did you hear that Guy? lol) Thank you for being in my life & for liking me also for who I am gf. Hugs...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jun 13, 2006 18:11

Wow! Here this thread has been put aside for a few months & Ponch brings it back & look what happens! How cool is that!! Thank you Honey! Man I love this thread...good stuff being said about good people. That's what it's all about :)

~Hey True!! Hey gf!!! Oh my gosh is it great to see you here!! Where the hell have you been??? Oh...nevermind...I know where you've been...you're finally moved in with your sweetie & you're a hell of a lot closer to me now! You are such a sweetheart with what you wrote about me...thank you...And you bet to a long friendship gf! I am so thankful that you & I had the honor of meeting each other last Oct. for the WI Fall Ride. We have to make it a point to get together again soon here for another ride with great friends! Even though we don't stay in touch as often as we like? I know in my heart that we will be forever friends. You are one awesome woman, True. And I know that you'll always be there for me as I am for you. I only wish you the best in life...you so deserve it. Hugs gf & I love you more! Here's a great pic of the 2 of us from our WI Fall Ride - it may not turn out the best here but I know it'll bring a smile to your beautiful face!

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jun 13, 2006 17:11

DirtyBikers4Eva write:
contessa_98 write:
I just found this thread myself...WOW!
Becca...you are the first person who talked to me on here. Your words were very encourging and friendly. As time went by I have found you to be very sincere and very caring...with a little nuts on the side...LOL.

I have only been in this group for a couple of months but the people I have talked to have welcomed me in with open arms...thanks to all for that!!

Contessa I just love to have fun and laugh!! I truly love the human condition and there are so many great people here I simply did not want you to miss it when you were discouraged.... so glad you stayed!!

I am soooo glad I stayed too!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jun 13, 2006 04:23

Ms. Kitty you are more than welcomed and yes he did...
DirtyBikers...I love to see your post they are at times very funny but always relevent to the subject..I love the fact that you tell it like it is you're good people you were there when I lost my son and have been there with advice ever since.. be safe and if you are ever in the Maryland D.C. Area look me up.yoiu guys rock
Ponch

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jun 12, 2006 22:40

contessa_98 write:
Becca...you are the first person who talked to me on here. Your words were very encourging and friendly. As time went by I have found you to be very sincere and very caring...with a little nuts on the side...LOL.

I have only been in this group for a couple of months but the people I have talked to have welcomed me in with open arms...thanks to all for that!!

Contessa I just love to have fun and laugh!! I truly love the human condition and there are so many great people here I simply did not want you to miss it when you were discouraged.... so glad you stayed!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jun 12, 2006 13:36

wow...you guys have moved me today ....I am sitting here crying , overwhelmed at the friends i have made here....Greg you are a good friend to me even when you have your own problems you manage to get through them and to help me get through them.I know you dont know this but God sent us to each other .Man I am feeling the love here.char is the most kind caring person who has a heart of gold.Man ya'll got me crying...dammit!!1love ya's

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jun 12, 2006 11:48

Ms. Kitty
Wow for having never met you I feel as though I know you as well as I know myself, You have been kind funny and most importantly a friend. Friends like you come along once in a lifetime and I thank God that he brought you my way. Your'e a flirt and funny as hell and I like that in a person. Thanks for caring and for being there during hard times or just when I need someone to talk to. I am proud to call you a friend.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jun 11, 2006 11:58

~~Char~~
Although we have only talked a couple of times I have the upmost respect for you. You are a legend in yourself, I can tell that just by how you speak and what others say about you.
I can't wait to meet you in person and I am very honored to call you my friend.

~~Kitty~~
Thank you for the kind words. I have such a good time in the chat room with you, can't wait to meet you and give ya a BIG hug!! Honored to call you my friend as well.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jun 11, 2006 10:41

Kitty you are one of my dearest friends. You have fun everywhere you go by just being you. You also see the good in people and always give 'em a chance. I'm blessed to know you and honored to call you 'sister'...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jun 11, 2006 05:13

havent known contessa long Byt U can tell a good fun person when I see one.You seem to be very loving and someone that can let her hair down.Peace ......kitty

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Jun 10, 2006 13:44

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Jun 10, 2006 05:31

TrueHD write:
Well Smile... sorry it took me so long to find this thread.. but, you are the most wonderful person I have ever met and I am glad that you are in my life.
I have never met anybody as caring,considerate and funny as you.
Here's to a long frioendship,cuz you are not getting rid of me now ... LOL

TrueHD I dont know you but with all the things you said about smile I can sum you up pretty well so here goes...

TrueHD You are a smart and observant woman with the wisdom to know a gem when you see one!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jun 09, 2006 08:20

Well Smile... sorry it took me so long to find this thread.. but, you are the most wonderful person I have ever met and I am glad that you are in my life.
I have never met anybody as caring,considerate and funny as you.
Here's to a long frioendship,cuz you are not getting rid of me now ... LOL