Home > Biker Forums > Relationship > Aussie members Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Aussie members
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Nov 13, 2005 02:27

any aussies still here? i havent been back for ages and lost touch with the guys who used to chat here, would be good if we could get some communication going tho :)

Available only
to logged in members

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Oct 27, 2007 06:59

Just another Aussie, from the Sunshine Coast, QLD. See you on the Highway

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Sep 24, 2007 13:26

Hello Purple and others members, Glad to see there is Aussie people still here.
I don't get online much, but I allways try to check here when I can.

Any other members from Brisbane/SE Qld hang out or post here? Maybe if there is, We could maybe get together for a ride day, or maybe join me on a southern cross monthly run! Nice bunch of people with riders from all walks of life and experince levels.

Bye4now

Philfy

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jun 08, 2006 02:24

purplefish write:
hmmm still not much activity huh, what area of melbourne are you at newton? i lived there for 30 years before moving to sunny brisbane, best thing i ever did :)

Hi Purple, SE suburbs, near the water. Only been here 7 years - I guess in another 20 years I'll be considered a local there. Hey your tatts (I said tatts!) are amazing. How many years to get them all?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jun 07, 2006 21:09

hmmm still not much activity huh, what area of melbourne are you at newton? i lived there for 30 years before moving to sunny brisbane, best thing i ever did :)

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jun 07, 2006 02:17

Sorry 'bout the "yankee" terminology - got that from someone else and she knows who she is!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jun 06, 2006 15:13

Hi Purple,
There a a few from Oz on this Yankee centric site! I saw your comments on my blog so thought i'd say hi :)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Nov 23, 2005 01:06

purplefish write:
any aussies still here? i havent been back for ages and lost touch with the guys who used to chat here, would be good if we could get some communication going tho :)

Yea we are here,well if you call Tassie folk Aussie's,the other northern islanders are also here just have a look round and you will find them,try "melbourne meeting" a few have been in that post chatting....or just look for the posts that I have been into and you will find us there.....cya and enjoy.....