Home > Biker Forums > Relationship > Liars Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Liars
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Apr 08, 2006 10:11

I just wanted to post this for anyone who may have been emailing/calling/instant messaging the user name deepseacaptain. You can search the profile on the website, he did delete his picture. That is my husband, who has lied to me and anyone else on this site since last year when he joined. My two favorite lies being the one that his mother was murdered (i lunch with her yesterday) and that his daughter was molested by her stepfather (again, not true.) I dont know what this obsession with lying is, but he was diagnosed as bipolar and schizophrenic last year and stopped taking his medication some time around july, which is when he joined this sight. I really feel stupid about this because that green harley was a birthday gift from me. So if there is anyone on here who has been talking to him and he has made you feel like you are the most important woman in the world, his phone bill has over 40 differant phone numbers from all over the country on it. also, he is not wealthy, he is on the verge of bankruptcy and he only pays $400 a month in child support, not $1600. His daughter that he always says he is spending time with will not even come to him unless i am there and i have to beg him to play with her when she is with us and he will not keep her by himself. He tells everyone i am possessive, jealous, and controlling, but all i have ever done for him is clean up his house, try to get him out of debt, try to salvage the relationship he has with his child, and i even paid for him to go to school. I feel like a complete idiot. Husbands, please look very closely at what you have at home and decide if having some secret friend for cybersex and phone calls is worth losing your wife over. Have respect for people in general, dont lie to anyone because two people always end up getting hurt. you cant appease everyone, so just tell the truth.

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Dec 02, 2006 17:30

I guess he was so embarrassed he hid his profile, pics, etc. It looks like the Captain has "Gone Fishing."

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Dec 01, 2006 19:22

Plingo, sorry to hear about your dilemma. It is a good thing to vent and to get things off your chest. Hang in there. I assume you are divorced at this time. How did you find out this was your husband/ex husband on this site? Inquiring minds want to know.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Nov 28, 2006 06:06

Liars. Sorry to hear of your hardship.I must say that I had a compulsive liar in my life that I asked to exit stage right. She has issues and adultery is one of them.I think in her case its based on a mental illness,which with my personality traits, trying to help I did. Boy did I learn by this one! lol life goes on, I am who I am and am wise enough not to carry baggage, like I say I consider the source and the source is history.... so give him the boot! no listening to excuse,more lies to cover lies, give him the boot darlin

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Oct 04, 2006 04:44

WOW.. and OUCH

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Aug 12, 2006 14:44

Plingo, I have every sympathy with you. I'd never heard of BK until I went through the histories on the hard drive, trying to get back onto a download site. There I found profiles for more than one dating site, full of lies. And have heard nothing else since, even while he's moved in with at least two other women from this site! His family, who I loved, will have noting to do with me or my daughter, so I've no idea what they've been told. Oh, but he still misses me and will love me forever, wishes all this shit had never happened and all the rest. We are being moved urgently as the emotional abuse comes under the umbrella of domestic violence in the UK. And to think I was paying for the internet line to look for an enormous amount of women! Makes me sick, now. Talking to councilers, we think he may have a form of Narcisistic Personality Dissorder. I trully hope you and your daughter find some sort of resolve, and one day, true happiness.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Aug 08, 2006 10:17

Ouch... that's going to leave a mark.

People often ask me why I chose to work with spiders for a living. I know a spider will bite me if I mess with it... with people, you just never know what you're going to get.

I'm sorry for you, I'm sorry for his kids, his extended family, and for him. Although it is easy to hate people who've lied to you, this man apparently has some real problems. This isn't just the average run-of-the-mill lie and there are obviously some very real issues that need to be straightened out. I can't say that I would be willing to stick it out with someone like that, but I hope he gets it together before he loses everything.

Botar

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Aug 06, 2006 07:56

My hat's off to you!!!!For letting other women know bout someone who is a liar. My heart hurts for what you've gone through too. You seem like a person who is willing to face reality and again...Thank you

Available only
to logged in members