Home > Biker Forums > Relationship > Lying men Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Lying men
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jan 08, 2006 13:04

Why is it that some men feel the need to be two different people, one person alone with you and a different person around the brothers? I just don't understand it.

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Apr 24, 2006 10:56

moonliteraven write:
well pPeaches I must say i agree with pawitchywoman, men are usually more comfortable with thier significant other and tend to show their true selves,alot of them(not all) think they have to be "cool" in front of their friends, usually a sign of insicurity since thier friends are usually doing the same"cool" thing. Lying well that is punishiable by witchcraft but remember-Wiccan Rede, you shall hame none! What comes around goes around and you will bring bad unto yourself three fold! I'm Wiccan and have had thought of it myself at times but it's not worth it course the thought is there!;)

WOW!! Beautiful bike!! And how bout that model who is straddling the bike and completing the fantasy, Do ya think she'd give me her fone number, she's got me bewitched, bewildered, but mostly bothered, and I think I LIKE it!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Apr 24, 2006 07:37

SeminoleSlim write:
Badbikerkitty write:
Men lie to make themselves look better,women lie to make everyone feel better!!

i could tell you some stories about a lying woman... my ex-wife. she would "lie" in more ways than one. let's just say that i gave her the indian name of Princess Spread Eagle.

You married one of my ex'es then, right?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Apr 10, 2006 08:22

nittekitten write:
Marzen759 write:
nittekitten write:
i think that answer lies in the male ego. (its a big thing, that male ego)
have to look tough to the fellas. then they want to be themselves with their woman. and we all stay confused...

Wrong. A real man acts the same with his girl. If he has to be such a macho ahole when around the guys then he needs to grow up. His ahole is too close to his throat.

i know that darlin. won't have a man who acts that way. my remark is in reference to the subject of the original post...those kind of aholes.

your a sweetheart, some lady needs to snatch you up.

Good choice of words. lol

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Apr 08, 2006 07:43

justyforya write:
ligirl67 write:
so true, i met a guy on this site everything was great then calls and texts got less and less, im busy and so on, guess what? he decided we live to far apart. funny thing though, all his friends are female, mmmm what could that mean?

Possible answer - He's not gay??

Diagnosis: he's a true lesbian trapped in a man's body. it's an awful disease.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Apr 06, 2006 12:47

Marzen759 write:
nittekitten write:
have to look tough to the fellas. then they want to be themselves with their woman. and we all stay confused...

Wrong. A real man acts the same with his girl. If he has to be such a macho ahole when around the guys then he needs to grow up. His ahole is too close to his throat.

i know that darlin. won't have a man who acts that way. my remark is in reference to the subject of the original post...those kind of aholes.

your a sweetheart, some lady needs to snatch you up.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Apr 05, 2006 08:39

nittekitten write:

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Apr 05, 2006 08:37

peaches13 write:
Why is it that some men feel the need to be two different people, one person alone with you and a different person around the brothers? I just don't understand it.

Is that when you are with him around "the brothers"? Or, him being alone wth them?
Explain

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Apr 05, 2006 00:13

I will freely admit many men will do this, but let's not limit this to men only. Women can be just as bad, and in many instances, even worse. We have all met women who choose potential partners based on their financial ability to support the woman's shopping habits. I personally belive that this practice is just as dishonest as many of the things that women condemn men for doing.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Apr 04, 2006 03:34

ligirl67 write:
so true, i met a guy on this site everything was great then calls and texts got less and less, im busy and so on, guess what? he decided we live to far apart. funny thing though, all his friends are female, mmmm what could that mean?

Possible answer - He's not gay??

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Mar 29, 2006 17:52

Badbikerkitty write:

i could tell you some stories about a lying woman... my ex-wife. she would "lie" in more ways than one. let's just say that i gave her the indian name of Princess Spread Eagle.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Mar 26, 2006 08:41

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Mar 10, 2006 17:21

I think the reason some men lie(not all men do)is to protect themselves same as women. We all have things we don't want known so some lie to protect that.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Feb 28, 2006 13:59

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Feb 28, 2006 07:33

noisemaker write:
hehe... stillme... i would love 2 cumm in and test it with u .... if the water is warm . lol noisemaker

Oh Billy boy... ha ha ha

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Feb 28, 2006 07:30

falcon335 write:
Wicca is a religion that?s been around since before Christianity.

Actually it is one of the 3 main Norse faiths, and is more female and earth based than Christianity.

Contrary to what those who choose to persecute or lie about us wish to believe, Wicca is a very peaceful, harmonious and balanced way of thinking and life which promotes oneness with the divine and all which exists.

To be a Witch is to be a healer, a teacher, a seeker, a giver, and a protector of all things. For the past several hundred years, the image of the Witch has been mistakenly associated with evil, heathenism, and unrighteousness.
the medieval church of the 15th through 18th centuries created these myths to convert the followers of the old nature based religions to the churches way of thinking
Witchcraft is a spiritual system that fosters the free thought and will of the individual, encourages learning and an understanding of the earth and nature thereby affirming the divinity in all living things. Most importantly however, it teaches responsibility. We accept responsibility for our actions and deeds as clearly a result of the choices we make. We do not blame an exterior entity or being for our shortcomings, weaknesses or mistakes. If we mess up or do something that brings harm to another, we have no one but ourselves to blame and we must face the consequences resulting from those actions. No ifs, ands or buts and no whining...

We acknowledge the cycles of nature, the lunar phases and the seasons to celebrate our spirituality and to worship the divine. It is a belief system that allows the Witch to work with, not in supplication to deities with the intent of living in harmony and achieving balance with all things.

The spells that we do involve healing, love, harmony, wisdom and creativity. The potions that we stir might be a headache remedy, a cold tonic, or an herbal flea bath for our pets. We strive to gain knowledge of and use the natural remedies placed on this earth by the divine for our benefit instead of using synthetic drugs unless absolutely necessary.

Wiccan believe that the spirit of the One, Goddess and God exist in all things. In the trees, rain, flowers, the sea, in each other and all of natures creatures. This means that we must treat "all things" of the Earth as aspects of the divine. We attempt to honor and respect life in all its many manifestations both seen and unseen.

Wiccan learn from and revere the gift of nature from divine creation by celebrating the cycles of the sun, moon and seasons. We search within ourselves for the cycles that correspond to those of the natural world and try to live in harmony with the movement of this universal energy. Our teachers are the trees, rivers, lakes, meadows, mountains and animals as well as others who have walked this path before us. This belief creates a reverence and respect for the environment, and all life upon the Earth.

We also revere the spirits of the elements of Earth, Air, Fire and Water which combine to manifest all creation. From these four elements we obtain insight to the rhythms of nature and understand they are also the rhythms of our own lives.

I was just funin Falcon no offense intended... I am not one to judge anyone. If you find peace with this I am all for it!! Rock on Bro!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Feb 25, 2006 23:30

MM IT IS TRUE WHILST ON THE RECIEVING END OF THE NEGATIVITY IT IS ACCEPTABLE TO RETURN IT WITH A SPIN AND ALOT MORE POWERFUL FROM WHENCE IT CAME WITHOUT THE THREE FOLD LAW BOUNCE BACK I HAVE AND STILL DO TRY TO RETURN EVERYTHING THAT THESE SILLY PEOPLE TRY TO DIRECT AT ME BUT DO THEY LEARN USUALLY NOT BUT THEY ARE DOING SLOWLY LOL MP

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Feb 10, 2006 09:19

hehe... stillme... i would love 2 cumm in and test it with u .... if the water is warm . lol noisemaker

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Feb 08, 2006 08:13

Cut write:
Well said falcon! And correct!

Thanks. I borrowed that from another site, but it did tak a while to find a site that actually had it right. Most of them seem to guess instead of know.

Cut
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Feb 07, 2006 20:54

Well said falcon! And correct!