Home > Biker Forums > Entertainment and Hobbies > gardening Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
gardening
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Apr 22, 2005 04:26

who out there is an avid gardener? would like to know/see/discuss new plants shrubs flowers etc..what's growing out there??

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, May 25, 2006 07:47

sacred write:
Here is some of my gardening, its very meditaive :)

This picture of your garden is beautiful...very peaceful. Thank you for sharing!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, May 24, 2006 08:54

well.....azealeas are trying to dye...gardenias i just planted lookin ok..so far...i like to see what comes out of the compose pile...
hard to keep anything alive...when out on the road too much...but i try...the yard is starting to look good..at least thats what the neighbors say...lol

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Apr 27, 2006 19:45

I have this strange weed of somekind growing in my garden. keeps coming back.
Smells reaaaaaally good when you burn it

Available only
to logged in members

Cut
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Oct 09, 2005 12:18

I took the Gerber Daisy pic for a sister to have tattooed on her fine a$$. She has legs all the way to her a$$ and is putting it just above where the legs end and the WOW begins.
The morning Glory are along my driveway

Available only
to logged in members

Cut
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Oct 09, 2005 12:10

I plant alot field edges and set aside crop fields with sead/cover and mast producers to create or improve habitat. Dept.Game and Fish recommends favored plantings. Planted several hundred Christmas trees 7 yrs back from bare root saplings that were 5 to 9 inch twigs. Now some are 16-20 feet tall (white pine) most are waist to chest tall. Deer ruined alot with antler rubbing, but its planted for all the critters anyway!. Pics are Gerber Daisy and mornng Glory vines on the farm. Cut

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Aug 18, 2005 14:24

New Guinea Impatients are my fav flower along with regular impatients, snapdragons, petuinas, and a little hens & chickens here and there.

Veggies? ... had onions, green peppers, h0t peppers, cherry tomatoes, and 6 foot tomatoe plans (fence was 5 foot ... lol).

Luv gardening. Barefoot. Relaxing and good for the soul.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Aug 04, 2005 04:54

I have a gardener come in (My Father)! LOL I am bad with gardening- I killed a cactus plant! Tell me how does one manage that?
The only plant that I have is a Chinese plant that keeps all evil away. You just have to water it.
Thats good enough for me!
Jade

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Aug 03, 2005 10:51

Bad bear....very bad

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Aug 02, 2005 15:43

It's all part of nature...I ate tons of blueberries this year. picked alot of them, birds ate some, hurricane Dennis blew the rest away. I live in a wooded area and I love to work outside, you do have to put up with all of the woodland animals eating your fresh bulbs and veggies....oh well!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Aug 01, 2005 13:45

I love to garden, at my house in Mississippi Id grow anything and everything, and blackberrys were everywhere this time of yr..My daughters taking care of everything for me now.I miss my garden. Being up north now it was to late to plant one.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Jul 30, 2005 06:06

Bear6664 write:
Ok here is my gardening story for the season , freaking rabbits ate ALL of my Gladiolas and destroyed my pepper plants , the squirrels keep diiging up all m y potted plants and leaving peanuts in thier place . Two weeks ago I visited the local Wallmart for a pellet gun , so far three rabbits two squirrells and the glads are starting to blume , at leastwhat i s left of them .

Just get a kitty cat for the back yard, you won't have nothing left to eat your plants.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jul 29, 2005 19:44

Bear6664 write:
Ok here is my gardening story for the season , freaking rabbits ate ALL of my Gladiolas and destroyed my pepper plants , the squirrels keep diiging up all m y potted plants and leaving peanuts in thier place . Two weeks ago I visited the local Wallmart for a pellet gun , so far three rabbits two squirrells and the glads are starting to blume , at leastwhat i s left of them .

YOU killed Thumper??????? OMG Bear! I'm just devastated!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jul 21, 2005 13:09

I have the biggest selection of weeds on the planet, no grass just weeds, there is on lonely rose amongst all this ,but only one. Isn't life sad.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jul 20, 2005 20:39

i live in canada bc and would be willing to exchange seeds with you 1178 whatcom rd abb. bc v3g 1y9 canada... send away, i have a few gorgious wild and miniature roses, snow drops, tiger lillies, large variety white calla lillies, blue grass, fuscia, i also have plums, a few diff types of aple, black cherry, hardy kiwi, and pears

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jul 13, 2005 04:37

Been picking Zucs, HOT peppers, onions, beans, lettuse, raddishes, and endive.
No Tomatoes yet.
Yes it is a 12.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jul 08, 2005 12:10

chkn write:
I have one of those Bon-si looking trees. Looks cool to. But I have the gold wing to thank for it. I never trimed it, I'm not that good. I think it's because it's located rite behind the Bikes pipes. Poor thing.
Chkn

AHH... Getting good use of your exhaust...lol... B4 I trimmed the Bushes up they were Kind of just there.. Now after trimming the bottom to the trunks.. Does make a statement...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jul 08, 2005 04:43

Elephant Ear VS Maple tree fight for the light continue's, funny as hell.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jul 08, 2005 04:41

Pink Mandevilla's kickin butt now after all the rain lately.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jul 07, 2005 19:06

I have one of those Bon-si looking trees. Looks cool to. But I have the gold wing to thank for it. I never trimed it, I'm not that good. I think it's because it's located rite behind the Bikes pipes. Poor thing.
Chkn