Home > Biker Forums > Friends > biking in australia Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
biking in australia
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Aug 16, 2006 00:54

What a great country it is over here! Up here in Queensland in the middle of winter you can still ride in a t-shirt and jeans and don't have to rug up.The roads are endless and people are friendly.The only bitch iv got with the place is bugger-all women like bikes and the blokes that ride them.

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jun 07, 2007 13:33

I went riding in Darwin Australia in 1992,It was great I met a girl there and she had an old BSA 500cc 1 cylinder bike,that she let me ride while she was working,Australia was beautiful

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, May 04, 2007 05:46

It sure be nice riding in Queensland. Had a lot of wet riding practice here in Adelaide.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Nov 04, 2006 07:44

yep great country to ride in. Coupla years ago while visiting from the states I drove a rental car from Cairns to Brisbane which is where my mom and brother live. When I lived in OZ from 1983-1990, I ended up working in Cairns, Townsville, Rockhampton, Brisbane, Melbourne Adelaide and Sydney. I'm due back to see mum sometime next year and hope my brother gets his '79 CBX rolling again. Would love a run to Coolangatta and Surfers again or down to the NSW border where my younger brother and my dads ashes were scattered in the ocean when they passed. Y'all have fun over there! I'm going riding!