Home > Biker Forums > Family > Lost riding time Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Lost riding time
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Dec 25, 2004 20:15

Every lost riding day to spend time with my boy is time well lost. Sure wish I had half of his energy though. got to spend X-mas dinner with 'em. A good
Day.

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jul 24, 2005 07:36

funchick........i agree................

pom
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jul 21, 2005 03:17

i read ure profile thats nice ,u know one was my older sister want drive so i teach her but that was my tool was touch on her ass and after long drive in my tool was between her ass crack line and when we come home my bike seat was on my wet ....

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jun 24, 2005 16:04

treecutter write:
Yeah, I suppose as we get on in years we naturally stop thinking about 'me' and start thinking about the kids...It is perhaps one of the most Spiritually rewarding things I have ever done!
This weekend all my running partners headed to a threeday trip to the Green Mts, in Vermont... I was supposed to go, then realized that my kid Alex was graduating,,, he insisted that going was cool... I knew I would give up ANYTHING to be with the kid! I had to give up that trip that was planned since last year... just had to... you know what I mean?

good for you treecutter

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jun 24, 2005 14:59

Yeah, I suppose as we get on in years we naturally stop thinking about 'me' and start thinking about the kids...It is perhaps one of the most Spiritually rewarding things I have ever done!
This weekend all my running partners headed to a threeday trip to the Green Mts, in Vermont... I was supposed to go, then realized that my kid Alex was graduating,,, he insisted that going was cool... I knew I would give up ANYTHING to be with the kid! I had to give up that trip that was planned since last year... just had to... you know what I mean?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, May 15, 2005 04:30

good for you loco--as long as all is well--you know family--we don't here from you in awhile and get to worrin'

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, May 14, 2005 19:23

seeme
im still around, summer is here i got my son in the passenger seat and were in the wind
i stop by everynow and then
the forrums have exploded and im really havin trouble findin them bikini models now
i love ya all
kneees in the brease

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, May 09, 2005 18:56

loco where have you been?????

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, May 09, 2005 14:20

Speedy
especially if they are your own diapers( if i get that far im just gona become a hermit and run around nekid)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, May 06, 2005 06:11

speedyjerry write:

squeeky76 write:
To reply to "Old Sailer"
The only lost time is not fulfilling your duties as a "man".It ia said that anyone can be a father, but it take someone speical to be a "Daddy". You ahve, in my veiw, filled that bill totally. Good work. Now if I could only start a family I would be happy.I am 50 and child-less. My time is ALL lost time.

Ain't no way i'd wanna start changing diapers at fifty. lol

speedy
i'm with you on that one--it's time for me to play now!!!!!!!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, May 06, 2005 03:18

squeeky76 write:
To reply to "Old Sailer"
The only lost time is not fulfilling your duties as a "man".It ia said that anyone can be a father, but it take someone speical to be a "Daddy". You ahve, in my veiw, filled that bill totally. Good work. Now if I could only start a family I would be happy.I am 50 and child-less. My time is ALL lost time.

Ain't no way i'd wanna start changing diapers at fifty. lol

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, May 04, 2005 21:41

To reply to "Old Sailer"

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, May 04, 2005 18:09

devadevine write:
hi seems1st, I was reading your message and its funny on how you mentioned about you daughter which I figure she would be 24, but my son was conceived at the ebd of July in 1981 and he was born on July 29th after 3 long days of false labor. He was 10lbs 3ozs 22ins> Now he is 23 and is 6ft1in and about 260lbs. The Deva/Sue

deva
i don't think he was conceived in july of 81 and born the followiung july--that would mean you were pregnant for a yr--i conceived my son in sept of 81 and his bithday is june 11 ,82--yes they are 15 mths apart

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Mar 21, 2005 21:20

you're right lostboys didn't read right!!!! my daughter went into production around july 1980 and was delivered 3/21/81--bought the house 4/02
and it makes me 51 on 3/23

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Mar 21, 2005 14:25

Kuddos to you Loco!!! Does my heart good to hear a man admit that his children are THE most important thing in his life! You got HEART darlin!!
Oh btw folks.....MY house is 105 years old! Takes work (like kids and relationships!)but I LOVE it!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Mar 17, 2005 09:10

seeme1st quote: my house was built in 1907--my daughter then 21.
Wow! Your daughter is like really old?
How old does that make you! Ha ha!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Mar 16, 2005 14:09

Makes my heart sing ....

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Mar 15, 2005 21:19

Nicely put Loco! He's a lucky boy to have a father that can be humble! :)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Mar 15, 2005 13:53

Seeme1st
not only that but everyday with him teaches me more about myself. When I was younger I thaught I had it all when he was borne he showed me what more there was.
Thanks for your words.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Mar 13, 2005 05:14

that is great loco--and the look in their eyes when they have learned to do something they didn't--worth all the time
my house was built in 1907--my daughter then 21 helped me gut and rehab the 3 bedrms--yes i had other help--but when i showed her how to rewire--hang sheetrock and sheetrock mudd--she knows nothing will ever keep her down--and the look of satisfaction for a job well done!!!!nothing can surpass that