Home > Biker Forums > Ladies motorclothes > Wanting to go on long bike ride in az Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Wanting to go on long bike ride in az
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Aug 27, 2005 11:13

Im loooking new freinds new adventures anyone intersted ?????

Available only
to logged in members

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Dec 07, 2005 07:21

Hi lisar618!

I'm in Tucson....and I would love a new girlfriend! (In the friend kinda way!) Right now I am looking like CRAZY for my Harley...so it will be soon.....

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Nov 03, 2005 08:15

Damn both of you lady's are fine,just a shame I am over here in aussie land and not there,why is it???? all the lady's I have seen from your way are "HOT" I'm not knocking the ladies here,it's just everywhere I look over there you are all good looking,doesn't matter if you ride or not.....I'll just keep dreamin......lol

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Oct 30, 2005 22:35

Hey Arizona Lady , I too am in AZ, northern part, Cottonwood to be exact, I am also looking for friends to ride with, I ride a kawasaki, whats your ride? lets do a run somewhere, heck just getting down to phx will be exciting for me on the HWYs LOL
feel free to email me here or post. I am just a newly single lady, divorced 2 years ago and learning to get out on my own.
Hey Arizona Lady , I too am in AZ, northern part, Cottonwood to be exact, I am also looking for friends to ride with, I ride a kawasaki, whats your ride? lets do a run somewhere, heck just getting down to phx will be exciting for me on the HWYs LOL
feel free to email me here or post. I am just a newly single lady, divorced 2 years ago and learning to get out on my own.