Home > Biker Forums > Relationship > why most women are single....!!!! Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
why most women are single....!!!!
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Sep 18, 2006 21:04

why women ..or some women have a lot of friends,,,men as friends,,,not friends with benifits...but the ones that call you everyday of the week sometimes 2 or 3 a day....they will even ask you out as friends....and don't get me wrong i have a lot of them and love them all. but when you find someone that is asking you out for a serious relationship...and you kinda hit it off then here comes all those friends and now they were really wanting to have a relationship now....hummmmm...was it because someone else spoke up and asked you out maybe on the week-end...and your not there waiting on them to call when its convient for them....so you go from 12 friends that you spend time with to 1 serious...and now they want to come over and call at all the same times...my though is life's a bitch,,,,and then you marry one....and thats why i intend to stay single...So if you have a comment as to why a man can't tell you he cares for you up front...when he's a best friend and tell's and talks to you about everything.... then inlighten me...please..cause i don't want to hurt their feelings or lose their friendship..i hope i confused the hell out of you,,,because they sure do me....

Available only
to logged in members

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Jan 13, 2007 07:56

WELL I THINK WHAT MY PROBLEM IS THAT ,,I WORKED WITH MEN ONLY FOR 13 YRS..AND THEY ARE NOW GOOD FRIENDS,,I DROVE A LOG TRUCK AND WORKED VERY CLOSE WITH DRIVERS OF ALL KIND ,AND THEY RESPECTED ME FOR MYSELF,,CAUSE I WOULD PUT THEM IN THEIR PLACE IF THEY CROSSED THE LINE...I MET MY LAST HUSBAND WHILE LOGGING,,,AND AFTER HE PASSED AT THE AGE OF 39 FROM CANCER ,,I THINK I AM LOOKING FOR HIM IN EVERY ONE I MET...BUT I KNOW I WILL PROBLEY NEVER FIND ANOTHER ONE LIKE HIM,,I THINK GOD ONLY SENDS ANGELS TO USE ONCE IN A LIFE TIME...BUT HEY I AM NOT GETTING YOUNGER SO I AM TRYING VERY HARD TO FIND THE RIGHT ONE THAT MAKES US BOTH HAPPY...AND YEA, I AM SCARED ,,SCARED OF FALLING IN LOVE PROBLEY..IT'S SCARY TO START ALL OVER AGAING..BUT I AM TRYING...HAVE A GOOD DAY....AND T Y FOR YOUR WORDS ,,SANDRA..."LILBIT"

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Oct 31, 2006 23:03

hmmmmm...more single men than single women??? I wonder if that is why we women are staying single??? ;)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Oct 10, 2006 09:04

Fear of Rejection, afraid if they expose their feelings for you that you may not return them. Then, although you would hope it wouldn't, it might change your friendship as well. Truth is, I think it would be difficult to continue to be friends with someone whom I layed it all out on the line to tell them I was in love them and them not feel the same. So, unless I was getting the right vibes from someone I am friends with and knew my chances were very good that they might feel the same way, I probably would never tell them either. Just me.

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Oct 09, 2006 15:08

If Friends are Friends then I feel you should not cross that line.
If you have alot of guy friends who you consider friends- then thats what they should stay.

Buttttt if you hang around with guys that you think could be more - whats the problem - if someone feels for you and you feel for them but no one is saying anything - then that is just turning into a game already - I dont think it should matter who opens there mouth first but wouldnt it be better to know then to go around guessing or saying "i dont know" thats such a lame response anyway. Its better to weed the men out and know which ones want to be truly friends and which ones really want to cross that line. Your confused because you want to be not because you have to be....
Jade

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Oct 02, 2006 18:42

Fantasy Land. We all like to live a little away from reality b.k.a. 'Fantasy Land'. We escape there, especially on our scoots, we like it in our own minds and we can decide what happens. By not professing your feelings, or better yet professing them when the catch is caught, leaves room for imagination. We all are (probably; I am) here to find real love and my imagination allows me to become friends with fellows that live 'online'. We can imagine what they'd be like by communicating extensively with them, but in all reality, it's the face-to-face chemistry. I have had that chemistry once, I know it exists. My advise (only since you asked) is when faced with FIRE to "Strike when the iron is hot!" Until then enjoy your friends!

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Sep 21, 2006 08:58

lilbitlooking write:
why women ..or some women have a lot of friends,,,men as friends,,,not friends with benifits...but the ones that call you everyday of the week sometimes 2 or 3 a day....they will even ask you out as friends....and don't get me wrong i have a lot of them and love them all. but when you find someone that is asking you out for a serious relationship...and you kinda hit it off then here comes all those friends and now they were really wanting to have a relationship now....hummmmm...was it because someone else spoke up and asked you out maybe on the week-end...and your not there waiting on them to call when its convient for them....so you go from 12 friends that you spend time with to 1 serious...and now they want to come over and call at all the same times...my though is life's a bitch,,,,and then you marry one....and thats why i intend to stay single...So if you have a comment as to why a man can't tell you he cares for you up front...when he's a best friend and tell's and talks to you about everything.... then inlighten me...please..cause i don't want to hurt their feelings or lose their friendship..i hope i confused the hell out of you,,,because they sure do me....

Really.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Sep 21, 2006 07:36

It doesn't take a genius to figure this one out. They were all waiting for you to turn 65 when you'd start bringing in that huge social security check every month, then they were going to profess their true love for you. Really though, who knows. A lot of men suck at communication, and so do a lot of women. I spent a weekend with a woman once after talking to her online for weeks. We'd send e-mails back and forth that were pages long, and talk for hours every day. Little did I know that she had fallen in love with me. She never told me until she was already in another long-term relationship. So to answer your question, a lot of people need to learn to express their feelings better. Men and women. At the same time though, did you ever tell them of your feelings for them? Because it seems to me like you're a little bitter about the fact that they didn't tell you, like you may have had feelings for them and wanted a relationship and now you're pissed to find out that they wanted one too but it's too late because you're already involved with bachelor number four. Just the way I read your message, I could be wrong but I'm usually not...lol.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Sep 19, 2006 09:59

I think it's great when your lover is your best friend also