Home > Biker Forums > Biker Articles > ANY ONE WITH THE DAY OFF!!! Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
ANY ONE WITH THE DAY OFF!!!
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Mar 14, 2006 21:25

THIS IS THE KNUCKLE BUSTER HERE LOOKING TO GET RID OF SOME CABIN FEVER. If you have a crazy story or just off from work tell me about it. I will post the days I am off and only them days and will get back with my crazy story of the week. I bet I can come up with a crazy ass one. LETS TOP EACH OTHER AND HAVE FUN. THIS IS A PAGE OF OFFENIVE ATTITUDE BRING IT UP IF YOU FEEL HAVE WHAT IT TAKES. IF YOU FEEL OFFENDED STOP READING AND GET OUT OF THIS FORUM. Language and content is not to be taken in context off being predaceous. I am an equal opportunist.

Available only
to logged in members

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Mar 14, 2006 20:47

Today?s a day off once again I have exceeded the limits of these people in which I correspond with. Now like I had stated when u come aboard such a forum mine for one the one I started here. U have to let it all out and the better is Hate Mail. Now U can rip and Roar all U want BUT that IS It Don?t complain Move the fuck On and don?t report us to the police I can care less I pay to say Bitch!!!!
NOW MY TOPIC OF THE WEEK IS
I can say the photo I had launched is getting great reviews but the link message I sent out was even better. In thinking that I had done some justice and adding some nice things to this place I was getting balled out. Now you women out there I have only met maybe a couple from the J&S bar but the rest I have not . well there was on at BuRGER King !!!! AND I AM ASHAMED THAT I HAVE NOT CALLED OR WRITTEN HER. Bad boy Knuckle bad boy.
I was ecstatic and happy I threw some quick lines on the messages that were sent out and it was only on each individual mail sent out. I did not publicize shit !!! Only u Got to read this message and all others got the standard link and line paragraph. So if I mentioned any names in it was in your mail only. I call it the privacy act kinda like that pussy I got from cut on my birthday. Thanks Cut It was some of the best cherry Pie u Can indulge in. Yummm!!!! Now to share with you my e- mails

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Mar 14, 2006 14:35

My e-email out
these are some things that are simple just by posting a photo go wild and crazy u folks need to stop holding back and show this place who u really are. this isn?t WANABIKER.KISS OK so step up ur game and get to steppin already before me and some of my new close friends move on down the road and start our own MC. and get in on cuts forum as well you folks better know how to party and let it all out already its all getting to warm to fast for this season to begin with some dull unhappy people. here is a toast of to new friends and a wild time together. later and pass this on to another neighbor some one needs to boost the moral in this corral. Later the knuckle buster and I have no problems with ~Q~coral and for your info i havent even started yet!!!! you have seen crazy until u met crazy and it means you out there. god dam wanabees.
1ST reply
WELL HEY YOU, YOU MUST BE TO BUSY TO MEET A REAL WOMAN, AND LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING , I'M FAR FROM A WANNA BEE, I'M MORE OF A WOMAN, THEM PROBLY YOU HAVE EVER BEEN WITH IN YOUR LIFE, I DO KNOW HOW TO BE GOOD TO A MAN, AND TREAT ONE AS WELL, NO GAMES HERE. I'M NOT BEING UGLY WITH YOU I WAS JUST EXPRESSING MY THOUGHTS.WELL HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON
knuckle write to u here
u know who u are and I have not heard from u yet , whatz the problem???
2nd reply
You are just soooo funny, but I just say the pic you conjured up of you and
me....I'm much prettier and my butt is MUCH smaller than that ! your mean and
hurtful!....lol
The link below to "Hate Mail" did not go anywhere and your message
>contained no other info. . . did ya need my "@#$%" help or
>something--like do you need me to do a reading for you or send away some
>bad energy?
>You are too funny--you should change your name to "Ballbuster!"
>Ummmmmmm, was it something I said? LMFAO I thought I was sweet to you!!
>Hahahahah
>knucklebuster wrote:
>no everyone is taking this all wrong you people are crazy and need to get
>on with my level lol i love this shit lamo
3rd reply
>so hmmm whats up with this clicked on the link and when it opened it said
>hate mail picture worth a thousand words ,,,,,??? hmmm wondering if im on
>ya hate mail list or what dam dont have to post that if thats the reason
>just tell my ass thought you were pretty cool myself
i dont hate any one i
>love you all ,knucklebuster:
well guess i read it wrong sorry bout that liked talking to you your cool
>and ya made laugh and thats a good thing laughing life to short so i say
>enjoy it while you can
i will make u laugh and it is in my power to put a smile on ur face
sincerlry, knuckle
4th reply
Hmmmm, what do I think? Instead of wasting time changing the photo (its Fukin' Hot!) I think you should blow off all those other women who responded . . . and come ride some curves in @$#^%^&%!!! LMFAO (Couldn't resist--I am a wise azz.)
and my favorite of the week
sorry you feel that way about me anthony. because i chose to change my lifestyle when my kids were born doesnt give you the right to judge me.
from 17 until i had my kids, i partied enough for 3 people. you have no idea honey, i have a lifetime of stories just in my early 20's. i've pretty much been a single parent for almost 15 yrs. i miss the fun, the friends, the crazy times, but i dont miss partying all the time. i developed a bad stomach in my late 20's, and even though i was still partying, sometimes i just couldnt drink. if you feel that way thats your right, its just a shame since you dont even know me.
knucklebuster wrote:
IF you are taking the LAST message out of text. I have been reading some of the forums and they are pretty interesting things. The topics are what they are and I am not judging all. This is not to send you off it is a way of having a good time and pictures are a thousand words. I have a normal life but I have fun and we all have our problems so if you take this message the wrong way dont. I am not here to hurt anybody?s feelings and If that is the case maybe I will start a packing and move else were. I realize we all dont have rides and we are trying to make ends meat. So if you read the message and are upset dont be lets have fun and I will try and be a less judgmental person.
Her
didn't hurt my feelings at all, i'm a very deep person, but i generally try
to take things at face value and not read to much into them. i just felt
like it was directed to a lot of people, one of them being me. honestly, i very rarley drink anymore, i like myself sober better, just a personal choice. will i party at cuts, maybe, maybe not. i may be the only sober person there, but that doesn't mean i won't have fun. it'll be fun watching everybody else get smashed. lot of bikers i know in their 40's and 50's, been ridin for 20,30,40 years still party, but not to excess, getting older kinda thing. lol i've learned not to be so judgemental, because i haven't walked in the other persons shoes, and i don't know what events in their life led them to where they are. even the young striper i saw going into the club with her 4-5 yr old daughter, even though in my eyes, thats very wrong. don't know what kind of life shes had. well, thats all i have to say about it. i did take it as a personal lash out toward me, maybe i shouldnt have, i don't know.
knucklebuster wrote:
I AM GLAD U REALIZEIT I THINK MAYBE I WAS VERY BLUNT AND IT IS HARD FOR EVERYONE SORRY FRIENDS OK
her
you have a right to speak your mind. can't hold that against you or anyone else. still friends. i'm not like some females, get my feelings hurt go off and sulk. it has to be something pretty important for me to go there.
Knuckle writes
now we are talking back on track man this shit is making everyone crazy i cant wait to write my story on tuesday
last one
Hey Bro take a look at your hate mail site, quick before the fuckin BK
Police take the pic away
and it was the best thing i have seen on this site yet that made me lmfao

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Mar 12, 2006 22:30

pinkpunch write:
hahahahahahaha sweet..... love ya image u conjured up.... ...

days off...... work...... all the same to me... thats y i pop in bk to c if anyfin is goin on... just for the smiles and laughs thats given......

just havin a cuppa anyone want one hehehe

HELL YA ONE MORE DAY TO STORY TIME !!!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Mar 12, 2006 22:29

hdmony write:
nice funny story,keep up writing...
know you dont like HA too much,but isnt this kid cute(?)
cheers

bABY i LOVE THE H. A. i HAve Partied with the best . kids are cool.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Mar 10, 2006 13:16

nice funny story,keep up writing...
know you dont like HA too much,but isnt this kid cute(?)
cheers

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Mar 10, 2006 04:14

hahahahahahaha sweet..... love ya image u conjured up.... ...

days off...... work...... all the same to me... thats y i pop in bk to c if anyfin is goin on... just for the smiles and laughs thats given......

just havin a cuppa anyone want one hehehe

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Mar 09, 2006 00:32

Today is three am in the morning. I recall this week as the idiot who was real dumb. I have this problem with the women who cannot post their photos. Being very creative, I cut their profile only the description part and add questions and my personal comments. Then I past them and E-mail it to them. This is for my own amusement LOL. It all started with a pop up E-mail "Surprise" new friend. My first comment ,wow a close friend and we can ride she has a bike. This woman I am talking with is 5'10" way a$$ taller than I. The cut and paste girl is 5'2" my height. So I am going back and forth between this site and cutting and pasting my remarks Ex. ("Height 5'2" (157.5 cm) I LIKE YOU ALREADY").
The idiot is about to fall in place as I open the e-mail and at this time I must have like 10 windows open. (This site is messed up with that certain situation.) I opened the E-mail this woman has been sending me. All of the sudden it replies this message for me "I AM 5'10" IT WOULD BE NICE IF YOU KNOWN WHO YOU WERE TALKING TOO." Now don't I feel like the biggest Jack A$$. I wasn't being a player but, at that time I felt like I just got caught with my pants down. Upside down back naked. Getting road rashes by the neighbors wife in my own bed.
In conclusion we became good friends and we both have a summer to look forward to on the road.

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Mar 08, 2006 20:45

nittekitten write:
d@mn darlin, some of us don't lead
that exciting of a life. guess i'll
haveta work on it....tiki bar huh.

tiki bar april 15, every year pull the boat up to the dock and party ur a$$ off. until 4 am. now thats an exciting life!!!

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Mar 08, 2006 16:48

d@mn darlin, some of us don't lead
that exciting of a life. guess i'll
haveta work on it....tiki bar huh.