Home > Biker Forums > Relationship > for the love of exes Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
for the love of exes
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jul 22, 2007 15:35

I have just 1 question? my best friend who is also my ex, thanx to my best friend of 20 yrs,spent 2yrs in the pen,me being the person that i'am had his back the whole time-3d time now..sent $$& mail! even turned down rides,(outta respect)ya know? i got mail w/promises, ladies u can imagine!well he's out,,and me, without! and he's with her..and she's as fake as a 10pecker billygoat! i know i'm for real and a hell of a catch! i love him to death! but what is my problem? cause it sure hurts!!!

Available only
to logged in members

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Jul 28, 2007 17:45

Kimmay,
You wanna know what your problem is? Your problem is that your confused- YOUR not the one with the problem- HE is! It hurts, thats natural; but when you pick yourself up- put a lil extra lipstick on and carry yourself high- you'll feel so good about yourself- your self esteem, that when he turns around to look- or hears that your looking and doing great, you wont want his coattail riding ass. Pity him not yourself. Hes the one thats losing out not you!! MWAH! Hope you feel better soon!!!

Maggs

p.s. If he is truely your best friend he wouldnt be doing that to you.. Think bout it...

Available only
to logged in members