Home > Biker Forums > Upcoming new features > If you want free gold membership, please focus on this!!! Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
If you want free gold membership, please focus on this!!!
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Apr 29, 2006 01:40

cruisergurl write:
It appears like most of us here at the forum have developed some nice friendships. And BK people love meeting BK people. That's what it's all about.
This forum here shows that. A lot of us want to meet up at ralleys across the states. But it becomes very confusing when reading ALL the posts, where each is staying. What about starting a new forum for the ralleys. All those going can go to that forum and post where they are staying, IF they choose to do that. Take the MB ralley. Lot of posts, not all pertaining to where people are staying so you have to weed thru the posts. List the ralleys in a seperate forum and allow us to go there and post where we are staying Example, You could list a forum called "staying at" Under that heading would be the listings of different bike ralleys. A member would go to that specific site and state only where they are staying. No other mention of any other subject. It allows us paying members to then get in touch with some of the BK people we want to meet up with.
Hope this is making some kind of sense to SOMEBODY.

One month bonus gold membership for your account. Please check it and reply.

You focus on what we are very interested in.

How about let our members submit the roads or upcoming tours in other pages? This can help us get more detailed information about the tour or raod. We can show them in a special category of the forum. Our members can post comments and join the upconging tour list.

Any other want free gold membership? Give us your quality comments and suggestions about this.

Kevin
Website Manager

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Feb 23, 2007 20:26

"You'd be patient sometimes. We are solving the problems as you have mentioned.

Kevin "

WTF, Kevin ... look up conjugation of the English langauge. It would behoove you in communication with your members.

At the very least you'd look LESS stupid, and perhaps they might find you sincere.

I doubt it, but it's worth a shot.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Feb 23, 2007 15:56

Please send it to support@bikerkiss.com. We do not resolve your problem here.

Kevin

We like complaints rather than sweet words. Feel free to complain our service but you'd be patient sometimes.

Our working process is not fast as your imagination.

Kevin

Any other want free gold membership? Give us your quality comments and suggestions about this.

Kevin
Website Manager

Suzananana,

THREE DAYS FREE GOLD MEMBERSHIP FOR YOUR ACCOUNT. PLEASE CHECK IT. WE ALSO LIKE COMPLAINTS.BE PATIENT. THE PROBLEMS WILL BE SOLVED STEP BY STEP.

Kevin

Okay, ME speaking now.

Kevin, people tend to get a bit hostile when they're charged for a bug free, attentive site you have NO intention to improve. BOA puts this POS site to shame.

THEY listen to their users, and THEY constantly strive to improve THIER site because they actually CARE if people leave.

THEY understand - both linguistically and culturally - understand the audience, and THEY aren't using the same cookie cutter mold of the OTHER 30 sites they run.

Change will NEVER come here because You installed some boxed site program you haven't a CLUE how to modify.

It irritates me to no end reading the stupid mgmt answers in here, but I'm glad I haven't missed much ...

(And, psssst, Kevin - it isn't slanderous if it's true. And, BTW, false written word is libel - which renders your warning both laughable AND ignorant.)

Pam

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Nov 16, 2006 15:20

I Read the Post and I think what the Lady had to say is a great Idea, I also think it would be great, to have a spot for fun rasiers when the bike clubs are having dances to raise money for people with challengs, or just when a club is havin a dacne say for christmas or new years, and they would like to have Bk Friends to come. and where this event would be, and it there are people are in that area they can go.theres alot of people that dont know about alot of these thing, as in the ralleys and club events. its always word of mouth. it would be great if there was and area on your page to put these certurn events. I think that the to subjects that you brought up are good ones, my thing is if we the paying customers are askin for these things, and you are askin for our in put then I think its about time someone do something about it. It would be great to go to the ralleys in what arear we live in oh club events. this way we can meet and greet and have a good time. this site is a great place to bring people together, but it would be even better, to meet these friends that we meet on here. they just had an event in las vegas and i was just there to gamble and found out about this event and new nothing about it. and it was great. these are things that go un said and i belive that it would be a great idea to start a page for these things. I hope this helps thank you

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Oct 28, 2006 16:36

pdoratheexplorer write:
What happened to the little icon buttons? Why did you remove them..

You would think letting lillywhite non Muslims post would be enough but nooooo

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Oct 26, 2006 04:28

What happened to the little icon buttons? Why did you remove them..

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Oct 23, 2006 21:45

Cut write:
varider write:
Cut write:
Havent been here in awhile Kevin but I see you
re still full of shit!!!!

lmao your still as ornery as a treed coon. Welcome back

Re:

Thanks Erman!!!! its damn nice to see and hear from you and the rest of my friends i
ve had the pleasure of meeting and partying with from this site---Even if Kevin is still a dumbass thats full of shit!!!LMFAO---Am I going to see you at Bear
s on Nov-4th??

Yeper I'm going even if it's to friggin cold to ride there's still Jim Beam lol

Cut
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Oct 22, 2006 16:54

varider write:
Cut write:

Re:

Thanks Erman!!!! its damn nice to see and hear from you and the rest of my friends i
ve had the pleasure of meeting and partying with from this site---Even if Kevin is still a dumbass thats full of shit!!!LMFAO---Am I going to see you at Bear
s on Nov-4th??

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Oct 21, 2006 20:14

Cut write:

Cut
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Oct 19, 2006 21:36

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Oct 18, 2006 03:14

shortyf_ca write:
well i guess my suggestion for the I.M was just ignored.

Just like everything else on this site. You will get used to it. Good luck!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Oct 07, 2006 12:11

What about putting something in the profile that indicates when the user was last logged on the site it could save everyone alot of wasted time looking at profiles of people that are no longer logging in to the site.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Aug 28, 2006 21:39

nittekitten write:
WarHippy write:
I'm focusing but I don't see anything......... does that mean my focuser is broke?

maybe it was just a little tipsy...lmao

Hippy, LMFAO

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Aug 26, 2006 07:48

WarHippy write:
I'm focusing but I don't see anything......... does that mean my focuser is broke?

maybe it was just a little tipsy...lmao

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Aug 26, 2006 07:43

rideglide2006 write:
Hey! out there WAkEUP doesn't anyone read your history books or are you so old you don't remember 6th grade. In the 40's during the big one WW11 our government at the fear and ignorance of it's peoples (thats us) locked up most Germans and Japenese citizens of this there own country. We did this out of fear and ignorance. Not all muslin people are radical although that is where our main problems are now. This site for all it's problems A. not listening to it's paying public B. censorship. C. slow is not the problem I for one have more difficulty with some of there other choices of target groups. They seem to target outcasts Thus the BIKER crowd. RIDE FREE

nice...
as a human race, we tend to "forget" the mistakes we've made. and we have a nack for "judging"...we're very good at that. my 15 yr old has 3 colors in her hair and a pierced brow. at 5 feet tall its funny how people tend to fear her. the're affraid of the unknown, of anything thats "different".

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Aug 10, 2006 13:52

Did you know 95% of all Harleys are still on the road? The other 5% actually made it home. Is it true that Harleys are chick magnets? Yes, but only if the chick has a steel plate in her head. What's the cheapest way to get another 50 hp from your Harley? Trade it in on a Suzuki. Why don't Harley riders sit on their bikes when the side stands are down? They're afraid to lean over that far. What's the difference between a Harley and a Harley owner's home? The Harley costs more and has fewer wheels. How do you know you're riding a Harley? While coming off an exit-ramp you get passed by a Vespa. Why don't Harley riders wave at sport bike riders? Because they don't want to drop their tools. How do you know the aftermarket parts you bought for your Harley are working? You finally break into the 15's in the quarter mile. What do you call a group of Harley Owners with a collective IQ of 120? Sturgis! How do Harley engineers tell if a bike is worthy of the Harley name? They check to make sure the exhaust noise in decibels exceeds the horsepower rating. How does an engineer show he is deserving of a job at Harley? He must demonstrate he is capable of designing a device which can successfully turn gasoline into noise and vibration. Why don't Harley owners smile? Once you realized you got conned into paying $25,000 for an outdated piece of $#!+ would YOU be smiling? What's the difference between a Harley Davidson and a vacuum cleaner? The location of the dirt bags. Why do Harleys have fringes? So you can tell if they're moving. How is a Harley Davidson like an old dog? They both like to ride in the back of pickup trucks. How do you know your Harley is handling great? You can almost keep up with the logging trucks when you're riding in the canyons. What is the difference between a Harley Davidson and an old dog? The dog can get in the back of the pickup by itself. What's the difference between a Harley taken to Daytona on a trailer and one that's being ridden there? The one on the trailer is going about 30mph faster. Why couldn't the Harley mechanic repair the doorknob? Some things just can't be fixed with only a hammer and a rope. Where can you find the largest collection of Harley jokes in the world? On the showroom of the Harley mega-store in Milwaukee Why do Harley owners love chrome? Makes the parts easier to find when they fall off. You know you're a Harley rider if? 1. You're unable to let your bike simply IDLE at a stop light. 2. You confuse the word "character" with the more accurate term "engineering flaws". 3."Water cooled" means standing on the side of the road, in the rain, waiting for a wrecker

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jul 23, 2006 10:39

WHERE IS THE BUTTON SO WE CAN INSERT PHOTO IN MESSAGE? WHY DID YOU TAKE IT AWAY. WHY IS THE SPELL CHECK AND SMILEY BUTTONS ALWAYS DOWN?
HELLO WHERE IS ALL THE BIKERKISS HELP? EMAILS ARE NOT GETTING RESPONDED TO!!
CAN ANYONE IN BIKERKISS ANSWER QUESTIONS? CAN YOU READ??
PLEASE HELP A RETARDED SOUL OUT

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Jul 08, 2006 08:06

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jun 13, 2006 17:41

Kevin, Who ever you are?? Have you read my blog??? BK has asked for our suggestions to make this site better. You offer incentives for those suggestions selected from members. Could you please tell me who suggested? while browsing other members, we have a choice as to whether or not we would like the member we are viewing to know that we have viewed them? How would we know if a member suggested an idea and was never given any credit for it? This horse is ready to leave the gate!!!!!

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, May 23, 2006 12:34

Hey! out there WAkEUP doesn't anyone read your history books or are you so old you don't remember 6th grade. In the 40's during the big one WW11 our government at the fear and ignorance of it's peoples (thats us) locked up most Germans and Japenese citizens of this there own country. We did this out of fear and ignorance. Not all muslin people are radical although that is where our main problems are now. This site for all it's problems A. not listening to it's paying public B. censorship. C. slow is not the problem I for one have more difficulty with some of there other choices of target groups. They seem to target outcasts Thus the BIKER crowd. RIDE FREE