Home > Biker Forums > Relationship > looking for the real deal Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
looking for the real deal
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Mar 26, 2008 12:22

I'd really like to know how many are looking for the real deal, actually seeing, touching,getting to know, good , bad, everybody has some faults, etc, etc. or is everyone looking for that elusive perfect love that we put so high up that to reach is impossible? learning and growing are part of the dance.

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Jun 07, 2008 05:57

I think the perfect love is purely subjective. Many confuse it with lust. I think it's a combination of factors - similar interests. These change over the years though - I've found there is a big difference between my priorities now and 20 years ago. It also includes the environment we are in.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, May 20, 2008 08:38

Hi! That's something I really feel sometimes. As you say putting love in the highest way so it seems impossible, you always wonder what could be better or what could be worse? But even if you are not satisfied everytime, you know that love is not something you give and take back as wishes it is more complex, cause most of dreams are not true, but love is!