Home > Biker Forums > Relationship > Whom should I date ??? Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Whom should I date ???
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Aug 03, 2006 23:28

I?m a female student and I am seriously confused about my sexuality. I spend most of my social life getting drunk, so that I don?t have to face this problem. I have dated guys, but I never get very close to them. Girls make me feel safe and I can relate better to them. I may sound like I am straight and they are just best friend, but I recently met a girl at university and took an instant liking to her and dated her a few times ?that?s different to the way I feel about my other mater; I just want to be near her. I?d love to tell her about my feelings, but I don?t know her well enough and she can blab to other and made my life a misery.

Should I date men only, am I straight?

Kate Jones

Available only
to logged in members

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Dec 02, 2006 17:41

I was in KMART the other day, and I saw this woman's face in a picture frame for sale. What a coincidence. She must be very popular.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Nov 09, 2006 19:12

pamelicious write:
I've got a hunch these type posts are plants bt the um, "management".

Oh, phuck the hunch. It's obvious. And juvenile.

Pam

Oh Pam, you look so savage when you get angry. AAAAHHHRRR!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Nov 03, 2006 20:53

I've got a hunch these type posts are plants bt the um, "management".

Oh, phuck the hunch. It's obvious. And juvenile.

Pam

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Oct 02, 2006 15:44

Azzkikr write:
Barbi, Try giving ken a call. I hear he is divorced and single again.

No, not divorced. Barbi caught him in the hot tub with G.I. Joe and he had his "Kung Fu Grip" around something he shouldn't have.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Sep 23, 2006 06:33

I thought I was f___ed up!
I think I should come over and visit you and discuss your sexuality problems.
My ears are always open.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Sep 21, 2006 19:07

Yeh.. Yeh.. I know I said I ain't no agony aunt on me profile .. but sometimes you have to make exceptions !

Dear Kate,

Why don't you get her drunk and strap a double ender on.. that way you can have best of both world's !

End of confusion !

Lots of Love
Your Aunty JJ

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Sep 20, 2006 05:13

jonekate23 write:
I?m a female student and I am seriously confused about my sexuality. I spend most of my social life getting drunk, so that I don?t have to face this problem. I have dated guys, but I never get very close to them. Girls make me feel safe and I can relate better to them. I may sound like I am straight and they are just best friend, but I recently met a girl at university and took an instant liking to her and dated her a few times ?that?s different to the way I feel about my other mater; I just want to be near her. I?d love to tell her about my feelings, but I don?t know her well enough and she can blab to other and made my life a misery.

Kate Jones

I'll put on a wig and you can do what you want. I won't mind that you are strange.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Sep 10, 2006 20:39

FLBiker714 write:
Here's my advice. First of all...post a picture of you, not the one that came with the camera. Your description says you're black with dark blonde hair. So, all the bullshit aside, I will continute. Secondly, I don't find this childish behavior amusing at all, as it really makes it difficult to sift through the truly bi women on here. Thirdly, YOU'RE IN FREAKING ARMENIA FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!! WHY WOUULD I CARE WHO YOU SLEEP WITH? MOVE OUT OF THAT THIRD WORLD COUNTRY AND MOVE IN NEXT TO ME AND MAYBE I'D GIVE A DAMN ABOUT YOUR SEXUAL BEHAVIOR. This has been an unpaid, unpolitical announcement. You may all go back to your average lives.

absolutely beautifully put. FLbiker you are poetic. scammers and pshycos come in all breeds. take it easy ...kitten

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Sep 10, 2006 18:05

FLBiker714 write:
Here's my advice. First of all...post a picture of you, not the one that came with the camera. Secondly, I don't find this childish behavior amusing at all, as it really makes it difficult to sift through the truly bi women on here.

Damn, FLB. You go boy!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Sep 09, 2006 15:47

Here's my advice. First of all...post a picture of you, not the one that came with the camera. Your description says you're black with dark blonde hair. So, all the bullshit aside, I will continute. Secondly, I don't find this childish behavior amusing at all, as it really makes it difficult to sift through the truly bi women on here. Thirdly, YOU'RE IN FREAKING ARMENIA FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!! WHY WOUULD I CARE WHO YOU SLEEP WITH? MOVE OUT OF THAT THIRD WORLD COUNTRY AND MOVE IN NEXT TO ME AND MAYBE I'D GIVE A DAMN ABOUT YOUR SEXUAL BEHAVIOR. This has been an unpaid, unpolitical announcement. You may all go back to your average lives.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Aug 31, 2006 13:18

I had to make a comment now!!!! I didn't read her profile. She may have forgotten to check the right box for her ethnicity, the other shit cracked me up.. Look at her discription and then her match..Same thing.. Come on peeps give the confused girl a break she is trying to find herself!!!!!!

dammit I feel so smart now!!!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Aug 15, 2006 18:49

You're exceptionally blonde for someone of African descent. Good luck on your search in Bangladesh. BTW, Canberra is in Austalia, not Armenia.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Aug 14, 2006 13:08

jonekate23 write:

Kate Jones

Go home to mommy and continue using her.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Aug 06, 2006 07:34

i think you have too much time on your hands and are playing on the helpful nature of those here

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Aug 05, 2006 02:57

jonekate23 write:

Kate Jones

Be confused for as long as it takes. You may simply like both.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Aug 04, 2006 16:12

I just had to reply to your post. I looked at your profile and you stated that you are looking for a women; so, I think you know what you want. Seems like your religion (LDS) will not support your selection in partners. Why is your pic of a white women and you stated your ethnicity is Black/African Descent. Are you s****** us? If you meet a gal you like, and you believe coming out to her might socially hurt you, then don't.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Aug 04, 2006 10:55

If you are spending most of your life getting drunk at 22, you're missing out on a lot of life. And drinking to avoid a problem or issue never works - the problem or issue is still there when you sober up.
As to your sexuality issues, why does it matter what we think? What you need to determine is why you feel safer with women than with men. I would suspect something bad happened with one or two relationships with guys, and other women can easily identify with that. This is something that you should probably discuss with a psychologist rather than a bunch of bikers. This is because people in general will direct you to date men or women based on their own personal agendas without finding out the underlying reasons for your confusion.
Good luck, and however you decide to handle this and whatever the outcome; safe journeys.